Three Way Trade Talks Begin To Send Anthony To Knicks/Bulls

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
228 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
105 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-23-2010, 02:46 PM         #41
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sep 23, 2010 10:00 AM EST
The Nets are not offering Derrick Favors in a package for Carmelo Anthony, at least according to Avery Johnson.

"One of the agreements we made was, 'If you don't hear me say anything about you then it's not accurate,'" Johnson said, before discrediting an ESPN report stating the Nets were offering Favors in a package for Anthony.

"You know how it works out. One story or one source hits the wire and then it just goes crazy."

Johnson believes Favors has the potential to become an all-time great player, with his game at his current age reminding him of Tim Duncan and Kevin Garnett.

Via New York Daily News

Read more:

Last edited by HotepSuns; 09-23-2010 at 03:03 PM..
 09-23-2010, 02:48 PM         #42
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hope he goes to the Bulls,

that Bulls team vs. Heat/Magic and the Celts would be f**king amazing to watch
 7 years ago '05        #43
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
ummmm

"In Denver, Sandy Clough of 104.3 The Fan told Andrew Feinstein of Denver Stiffs that he's heard the third team may be Utah. In the scenario Clough said came from a "good source", Anthony and Kenyon Martin would go to New Jersey; Favors, Andrei Kirilenko and two first round picks would go to Denver and Devin Harris would leave for Utah." --NetsDaily--
 7 years ago '06        #44
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 dg177bx said:
i know yall laughin but when a billionare is telling you that he guarantees a chip in less than 5 years and deep in the playoffs in one year you should take him serious. lmao y am i even debating with knicks fan when we own you in your own building just go to 34th and 8th
Look at the money that Marc Cuban has. n*gga has been making dire moves to bring in talent trying to win a ship forever. I dont think the n*gga should have gauranteed a ship, Im glad we got an owner dedicated to winning though. After Lebrons contract is up I still feel hes gonna come to the Nets a.ssuming the squad isnt a straight f**king disaster.
 7 years ago '05        #45
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
 eLLz said:
Look at the money that Marc Cuban has. n*gga has been making dire moves to bring in talent trying to win a ship forever. I dont think the n*gga should have gauranteed a ship, Im glad we got an owner dedicated to winning though. After Lebrons contract is up I still feel hes gonna come to the Nets a.ssuming the squad isnt a straight f**king disaster.
exactly thats why im laughing at these idiots because i know for a fact that they have an owner that just wants to make moves just so he wont lose the little credibility he has left in this city as opposed to an owner who's strategizing hence signing dudes with expiring contracts to later trade em away for big players smh. these lil n*ggas dont know what they talk about, like i said ima laugh if he doesnt go to the bum a.ss knicks word to big L lmao
 09-23-2010, 03:02 PM         #46
xcavzxkingx23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if he goes to chicago that would be amazing
 7 years ago '07        #47
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 dg177bx said:
i know yall laughin but when a billionare is telling you that he guarantees a chip in less than 5 years and deep in the playoffs in one year you should take him serious. lmao y am i even debating with knicks fan when we own you in your own building just go to 34th and 8th
since when did the nets start playing on 34th and 8th???
 09-23-2010, 03:25 PM         #48
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dg177bx said:
exactly thats why im laughing at these idiots because i know for a fact that they have an owner that just wants to make moves just so he wont lose the little credibility he has left in this city as opposed to an owner who's strategizing hence signing dudes with expiring contracts to later trade em away for big players smh. these lil n*ggas dont know what they talk about, like i said ima laugh if he doesnt go to the bum a.ss knicks word to big L lmao

you sound ridiculous,and desperate.....the knicks have set themselves up nicely....we have 3 team option contracts next year in gallinari,douglas,and randolph....a qualifying offer for chandler,and a non guaranteed for walker all next year....oh,and we signed raymond through to 2012 which just happens to coincide with chris paul,and deron williams becoming free agents....we've set ourselves up nicely to have options no matter what happens...if we get melo,or not.....donnie has done a hell of a job "strategizing"....your team doesn't have better pieces,nor is it in any better position financially....not to mention your organization is at the bottom of the barrel in regard to revenue......knicks fans support their team do,or die.....
 7 years ago '05        #49
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
 BxCastro said:
since when did the nets start playing on 34th and 8th???
im obviously talking about the billboard palomaso
 7 years ago '05        #50
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
 The DON said:
Odom(Bynum)
Artest

for Melo.

7 years ago '05        #51
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
you sound ridiculous,and desperate.....the knicks have set themselves up nicely....we have 3 team option contracts next year in gallinari,douglas,and randolph....a qualifying offer for chandler,and a non guaranteed for walker all next year....oh,and we signed raymond through to 2012 which just happens to coincide with chris paul,and deron williams becoming free agents....we've set ourselves up nicely to have options no matter what happens...if we get melo,or not.....donnie has done a hell of a job "strategizing"....your team doesn't have better pieces,nor is it in any better position financially....not to mention your organization is at the bottom of the barrel in regard to revenue......knicks fans support their team do,or die.....
shut up shut you do know you will be trading away gallo right?? ok then..
 7 years ago '07        #52
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 dg177bx said:
im obviously talking about the billboard palomaso

[pic - click to view]

09-23-2010, 03:49 PM         #53
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dg177bx said:
shut up shut you do know you will be trading away gallo right?? ok then..

what in the wide world of what the f**k...does that possibility have to do with anything?
 09-23-2010, 04:06 PM         #54
omega_red536  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bye gallo and hello to mel...o (in my shawty lo voice) i hope we get to keep anthony randolph & chandler real rap give them nuggs gallo walker and currys contract i wish we could give them rautins too
 7 years ago '05        #55
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
what in the wide world of what the f**k...does that possibility have to do with anything?
ummmm i brought him (gallo) up because you did trying to justify that bum a.ss walsh is as strategic as as the russian dude in which he is not so, you brought up on how he's invested so muuch on gallo so much because he would be a future a.sset to your roster when THAT DOESNT MEAN s**t if he's gonna be traded in a mello trade. so check your thoughts
 7 years ago '07        #56
SmokinPiff 
space
space
$844 | Props total: 0 0
 dg177bx said:
ummmm i brought him (gallo) up because you did trying to justify that bum a.ss walsh is as strategic as as the russian dude in which he is not so, you brought up on how he's invested so muuch on gallo so much because he would be a future a.sset to your roster when THAT DOESNT MEAN s**t if he's gonna be traded in a mello trade. so check your thoughts
you're a f**king genius!!!!!

what exactly is the Russians plan except for "step one: buy team. step 2:????? step 3. move to brooklyn to capitilize on being in the NY market and step 4: profit

that n*gga don't have a plan GTFOH!

Donnie Walsh laid his whole plan out and started executing it this summer. his plans have plans... and the other guy brought gallo up in his comment because he was laying out the plan from the stand point of not having Carmelo... you dumb f**k

Last edited by SmokinPiff; 09-23-2010 at 07:30 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #57
Cashville2400 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,868 | Props total: 150 150
I'm not buying in to this bulls**t hype until I see ESPN breaking news that a deal is done. Way to many trade rumors have been linked to Chicago this offseason. I'm not getting pumped for any one else until they are signed.
 7 years ago '05        #58
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
 SmokinPiff said:
you're a f**king genius!!!!!

what exactly is the Russians plan except for "step one: buy team. step 2:????? step 3. move to brooklyn to capitilize on being in the NY market and step 4: profit

that n*gga don't have a plan GTFOH!

Donnie Walsh laid his whole plan out and started executing it this summer. his plans have plans... and the other guy brought gallo up in his comment because he was laying out the plan from the stand point of not having Carmelo... you dumb f**k

tooo bad donie walshs plan is backfiring you f**kin idiot your fgonna destroy a whole franchise just to take 10 more years to build up another mess? f**k atta here good try but this wont save you
 09-23-2010, 08:43 PM         #59
Kuchiki_Byakuya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The DON said:
Odom(Bynum)
Artest

for Melo.

Come on son... you better than that.
 7 years ago '04        #60
ShaDoW1 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,031 | Props total: 1251 1251
come to chicago baby!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
17 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
30 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy