Sep 22 - Top 6 “The Black Guy Did It” Excuses By White Criminals

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #121
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,980 | Props total: 5552 5552
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Hell, take Tiger Woods. I don't anything to compare it to, but the media did a number on him and he's still not right, almost a year later...
Well if he wasn't such a simp to begin with he wouldn't be in this situation. Could he really of been any dumber in how he went about his s**t? Dude asked for everything that happened to him.

GST said:
ummmmmm white ppl do pull the strings

there's a difference between something stated out of paranoia and something stated out of spite and maliciousness
O ya and rest a.ssured white people only pull strings to help out other white people. Riiiight.

The people you're talking about aren't white, they're just rich. They pull strings to help out themselves and other rich people.
 7 years ago '08        #122
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Where he chooses to put his d!ck is HIS business, no one else's.
I think his wife might want to know.

He did that s**t incredibly recklessly and with somebody as high-profile as he is, you knew the media would be all over it.

But hey if he wants privacy then he can just give back the billions of dollars he was making being a celebrity athlete. That's the price.
 09-26-2010, 10:54 AM         #123
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
I hope 200 years from now people are going at your offsprings for using so much oil and poisoning the planet's ecosystems. Supporting the use of dangerous chemicals and nuclear weapons and all that destructive stuff. Promoting violence by listening to rap. Making rap and poisoning generations of youth and keeping them from being productive humans.

Why shouldn't I? That's about as fair as blaming people whose ancestors were involved in slavery (which happens to be more than caucasian people, just in case you didn't know).
200 years from now we will all be dead due to the inventions and evil nature of whites. Count on it.
 7 years ago '08        #124
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12276 12276
Yall seen that s**t on worldstar?

Scenario: White dude pretends to steal a bike for 2 hours locked to a pole in a park....dude is using everything to pretend his stealing it (bolt cutters, saw, etc) Not many people stop him...a few do but very little say anything to him.

Same scenario only its a black dude now, them people went in on him. People trying to take his tools, going in on him...people calling the police right in front of him...people taking his picture saying he won't get away with it and all type of s**t.

Racism is very much alive...don't be fooled.
 7 years ago '08        #125
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,380 | Props total: 1 1
http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhA5yGj42eclUn99k6
 09-26-2010, 03:01 PM         #126
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4. Brian Wells, Pennsylvania, 2003
Pizza deliveryman Brian Wells came to a bank in Erie, Pa. with a bomb locked around his neck. He told police that group of Black men had taken him hostage and put the bomb there. After receiving close to $9,000, the pizza man was blown to bits by the bomb. Police would later find out that Wells was in on the plot with a few of his white friends.
Last I knew they were still trying to figure out who actually put the bomb on him.
 7 years ago '07        #127
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 nattidred said:
oh no...white people weren't singling out the black kid...they would of done the same no mater the race

dot dot dot /sarcasm
 09-26-2010, 05:52 PM         #128
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you white and you commit a crime and you want to throw the scent off you, put them on someone who looks completely different then you. or vice versa.

yet this blows your minds.

edit: also, when black athletes or just famous black people get in teh spot light for something bad they are claimed as being lynched. but how quickly do people forget how sick they are of tara, lindsay, spears, all them white b**ches who were in the news during the whole 2000s. tiger been on the news for a year, paris was in the news for like 10. the media crucifies people. and its all good til its a black person. then its the new racism or something.

Last edited by Ni2; 09-26-2010 at 05:58 PM..
 09-26-2010, 05:59 PM         #129
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ni2 said:
if you white and you commit a crime and you want to throw the scent off you, put them on someone who looks completely different then you. or vice versa.

yet this blows your minds.

edit: also, when black athletes or just famous black people get in teh spot light for something bad they are claimed as being lynched. but how quickly do people forget how sick they are of tara, lindsay, spears, all them white b**ches who were in the news during the whole 2000s. tiger been on the news for a year, paris was in the news for like 10.
Don't forget about Charlie Sheen and Robert Downey Jr... Them cats still get top movie roles and no one talks about it. But i'm beating a dead horse. White folk know who and what they are. It's minorities that need to change the way we deal with it. Because they(Whites) won't ever change.
 09-26-2010, 06:04 PM         #130
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:
Don't forget about Charlie Sheen and Robert Downey Jr... Them cats still get top movie roles and no one talks about it. But i'm beating a dead horse. White folk know who and what they are. It's minorities that need to change the way we deal with it. Because they(Whites) won't ever change.
i dont get it. you talking about when the media crucified them about there drug problem? tiger still number one in the f**king world. yet whens the last time he won anything? dude aint done s**t since like 08.

edit: like to add, bill clinton got f**king impeached. tiger still number 1. aint done s**t in a minimum of 2 years.

Last edited by Ni2; 09-26-2010 at 06:08 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #131
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 palogee said:
sad but true pretty much
 7 years ago '05        #132
damien1928 32 heat pts32
space
space
$4,347 | Props total: 2855 2855
me and my friend (both of us white) often talk about racism and how we cant believe how generations after generations thought it was acceptable to r*pe/slave/lynch and hang black people.....

i just dont understand how they thought it was fair....they were f**king people man....

anyways, he strongly thinks kanye's a racist....and i always say f**k no, kanyes not a racist...

and then we always have a similar debate where i say "if i was black, i'd be skeptical of white men"

and he thinks IM RACIST.....to white people? i am white, but if i was black....i'd just be skeptical of white people....im not racist....at all...i just think the majority of white people are racist....and i hate that s**t...
 09-26-2010, 06:20 PM         #133
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

09-26-2010, 06:50 PM         #134
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
black negativity will always be more popular then black positivity, black positivity literally has no outlet in America Society, however black negativity is always relevant, You will hear statistics promoting the most radical negative statistics out there...........but how many statistics have you ever seen that promoted positivity......
 7 years ago '10        #135
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 2116 2116
 SlickJ101 said:
Idk do you understand what sarcasm is? Guess you answered that one for me.

My point was that any argument of one race blaming another can easily be flipped.

Honestly, all the racial banter aside... Your getting carved up, give it up :/
 7 years ago '09        #136
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
im black and i stay blame'n other n*gga for half the heinous s**t i do
 7 years ago '08        #137
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 Supa Mario 910 said:
So David Letterman got the Tiger Woods treatment? A simple 'yes' or 'no' will suffice.
Letterman and Woods are not in the same stratosphere when it comes to fame, be real. Not only that, Tiger was considered "media-untouchable" for damn near his whole career because of the protective bubble he put himself in...his case is fairly unique regardless of race.

Anyways this thread should've been ended at TheFifthKD's post.
 7 years ago '06        #138
realgunta 705 heat pts705
space
space
$20,561 | Props total: 16416 16416
damn, its some f**ked up ppl out there, always trying to blame s**t on the black folks.
 09-27-2010, 03:11 AM         #139
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^no it isnt
 7 years ago '08        #140
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 BIGthingsSON2 said:

Honestly, all the racial banter aside... Your getting carved up, give it up :/
lol Irony at it's finest.
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy