Sep 22 - Top 6 “The Black Guy Did It” Excuses By White Criminals

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #101
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 keithbm1111 said:
its pathetic that some people think all white people are racist.

There are racist white people, black people, asians, mexicans...you name the race, there are racists.
some of you seem to think that all white people are racist...what world are you living in?
i don't think anybody in this thread once said that all of one racist is racist and another race isn't
 7 years ago '07        #102
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Mathematic said:
im saying......at least 5 more!
hahaha at least you know what im saying! lol
 09-23-2010, 01:34 PM         #103
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
wow on point close thread but as usual it will get ignored
I thought it was the most relevant post of the whole thread
 7 years ago '05        #104
landlord151515 136 heat pts136
space
space
$2,494 | Props total: 2292 2292
 CaliIsActive said:
Yes it happens to whites too. But you got to be real naive if you think its even remotely close.

Couple years back some state girl claimed kassim osgood from the chargers r*ped her and a month later figured dude was out of town.

Any average black guy would be doing a 10 year bid

And ask yourself this.

How come everytime those innocent prisoners get out serving 20 year bids for false r*pes are ALWAYS black?

You cant be that naive breh
All I got to say is:

[pic - click to view]

accused of s3xual a.ssault twice (tried to find a court pic, couldn't find one)

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

accused of s3xual a.ssault once

maybe the wrong comparison(both are champs in their respective sports though), but who made it through their ordeal unscathed?

Last edited by landlord151515; 09-23-2010 at 02:44 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #105
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
^^ a lot of white people are naive. I mean i heard some of them complain that Black people have BET and all Black colleges and they have nothing I couldn't believe it
 7 years ago '07        #106
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,188 | Props total: 4 4
 Dos-effect said:
Crakkas cant tell me nothing

And I dont have a problem blaming all white people.....but you closet homo racist know who are

Does it make life easier blaming your problems and f**k ups in life on other ppl?
 7 years ago '04        #107
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,082 | Props total: 3879 3879
i appreciate the thread for the simple fact that WHITE PEOPLE k!ll MOTHERf**kERS and Blame black people. Not one motherf**king white person in this thread can point to any BLACK person doing anything remotely on the level of the 6 posted cases. The thing is these people are taking lives and getting press for it by blaming the EVIL Black people, then when their stories get debunked it turns out to be the screwed up WHITE person. But nobody cares about the after affects where all black people in those towns are harassed or become suspects and wrongfully arrested because of lies.

A hit dog will holler to the white people in this thread that immediately went on defense, why is that? If you are a good white person why comment, why make this into a racist thread when it did not start that way? again this thread was needed as the information was probably on the mind of other people who see the BS stereotypes WHITE people place on other minorities. ignorance is bliss, but dialogue and common sense are nearly non-existent.

The question that needs to be asked is why are people so quick to believe black people could do these things?
 09-23-2010, 03:53 PM         #108
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AwolRJ said:
Does it make life easier blaming your problems and f**k ups in life on other ppl?
I guess learning how to read wasnt something you did before you dropped out in the 5th grade huh Jethro
 09-23-2010, 03:58 PM         #109
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what about lindsay lohan blaming a black dude for that car crash
 7 years ago '08        #110
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 zhiggeman said:
i appreciate the thread for the simple fact that WHITE PEOPLE k!ll MOTHERf**kERS and Blame black people. Not one motherf**king white person in this thread can point to any BLACK person doing anything remotely on the level of the 6 posted cases. The thing is these people are taking lives and getting press for it by blaming the EVIL Black people, then when their stories get debunked it turns out to be the screwed up WHITE person. But nobody cares about the after affects where all black people in those towns are harassed or become suspects and wrongfully arrested because of lies.

A hit dog will holler to the white people in this thread that immediately went on defense, why is that? If you are a good white person why comment, why make this into a racist thread when it did not start that way? again this thread was needed as the information was probably on the mind of other people who see the BS stereotypes WHITE people place on other minorities. ignorance is bliss, but dialogue and common sense are nearly non-existent.

The question that needs to be asked is why are people so quick to believe black people could do these things?

like Supa mario said, its been going on generation after generation...the blame game been going on for hundreds of years...and some white ppl even use it as a scare tactic ie. mel gibson...always blame the big bad boogie man/black man...

Last edited by supervillain; 09-23-2010 at 04:20 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #111
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,659 | Props total: 13137 13137
Those are some f**ked up situations
 7 years ago '07        #112
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
 DrX said:
what about lindsay lohan blaming a black dude for that car crash
really?
 7 years ago '05        #113
GST 
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2395 2395
 SlickJ101 said:
Kind of like when things go bad black people need to blame whitey for pulling the strings right?

Works both ways.

ummmmmm white ppl do pull the strings

there's a difference between something stated out of paranoia and something stated out of spite and maliciousness

Last edited by GST; 09-24-2010 at 05:52 AM..
 09-24-2010, 11:17 AM         #114
Anthony1106 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm reading all of the ignorant comments that are posted and all I will say is God Bless you to those that feel the need to lower their standards and act out in anger using racist statements/comments. The entire thread is a sad reality in how most of Americans (particularly) the uneducated and poor view blacks and other minorities in America!
 09-24-2010, 06:45 PM         #115
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
really?
 7 years ago '04        #116
Zakhara 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,131 | Props total: 391 391

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #117
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I wonder what would be longer, "Black-guy-did-it-excuses by white criminals" or "the black guy actually did do it but is blaming white people"
 7 years ago '09        #118
jasperfect 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,832 | Props total: 602 602
5 out of 6 were women hmmm. (#3 has a dudes name but if you read it, it was a womans Idea)
 7 years ago '05        #119
GST 
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2395 2395
 beantown said:
I wonder what would be longer, "Black-guy-did-it-excuses by white criminals" or "the black guy actually did do it but is blaming white people"

guilt made you type that ridiculous comment...is all good
 7 years ago '08        #120
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,953 | Props total: 5514 5514
 smiles said:
you argument is so flawed that i really don;t have the time or the energy to expend on tryign to educate you. On a grand scale consider this, RECORDED history is filled with European civilizations dominating those of Asia, North America, Australia, and Africa... but if you look ath the histories of those places PRIOR to European arrival you will see they were committing attorcities which were just as bad before they knew what a white man was.... Aztec, Myans, Ottomans, Persians, Mongols, Egyptians were all as creative in their methods of torture as they were merciless in battle...

the more you continue to follow this train of thought regarding how SKIN COMPLEXION causes people to do inhumane things, the more you expose your self as narrow minded and ignorant so please continue

Same as the s**t that's going on in the Congo right now with the Militias raping and k!lling men, women, and children.

It's just human nature as much as people wana blaim it on certain groups.
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy