Sep 22 - Top 6 “The Black Guy Did It” Excuses By White Criminals

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-23-2010, 03:58 AM         #61
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DominicanLou said:
No. I'm saying the white man's colonization of the world isn't necessarily owed to their supposed superior intelligence. That's what all that jibber jabber meant.
It took organization and pretty good resource management plus enterprising mindsets to pull off what happened. It's hard to argue on a per individual merit which group has a better mind, but it doesn't take much to look beyond that at collective achievement and see who's pushing innovation.

The stats are definitely skewed due to factors like brain drain, but overall one can see which corner of the planet is pushing innovation and which corner isn't doing it so well.
 7 years ago '08        #62
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,736 | Props total: 12164 12164
I can't stop laughing at 6, 4 and 2

Da fuk Acid to the face...you kidding me right? b**ch actually threw acid on her face and blamed a black b**ch:laughing9: she get another for that :laughing9:

This 1 take the cake tho...Blown to bits....Like my man Forrest Gump "that's all I gotta say about that"

Old man shoots k!lls his wife, shoots hisself then after he got caught offd hisself...that motherf**ka just wanted to die.
 7 years ago '08        #63
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,380 | Props total: 1 1
 Metalzoa said:
I hope 200 years from now people are going at your offsprings for using so much oil and poisoning the planet's ecosystems. Supporting the use of dangerous chemicals and nuclear weapons and all that destructive stuff. Promoting violence by listening to rap. Making rap and poisoning generations of youth and keeping them from being productive humans.

Why shouldn't I? That's about as fair as blaming people whose ancestors were involved in slavery (which happens to be more than caucasian people, just in case you didn't know).
Slow down there buddy I'm blaming that thinking that is the poison. Promoting violence by listening to rap? I see what you're trying to do but I'm just saying put a rest to that how can dudes defend blaming another who had s**t to do with s**t it doesn't make sense, when I say that slavery and colonization affects people till this day that's fact, and I could go into detail about that but what's the point when I'm just trying to say stop that thinking which you're trying to flip on me. What's with this flip flopping s**t? If I knew how to save the ecosystem I would. If I knew how to stop racism I would. If I could stop all the bulls**t going on this planet I would,even if that meant I had to put my life on the line I would do it for a better future you can believe that. I just hope more people could share those kinds feelings instead of hate.
 09-23-2010, 04:08 AM         #64
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nattidred said:
It's hard to forget the negative when people bring it up everyday though right? I say f**k all that s**t and live life. But people will keep bringing that s**t up and it's hard for me to not share my opinion where it needs to be the most.
No its actually not hard to forget. In fact its never been an issue for me. I thank God the one thing my parents made sure I knew is that who I am is ultimately up to me. Slavery may have affected the way things could have happened, but these are the cards I'm dealt with. There's no do-over, gotta play with the hand. I could get mad about the s**tty cards Im dealt, or I can do the best I can with it.

Some crazy white dude (well he said he was aboriginal, but i think he was just a lil mental) called me a ****** on the bus the other day (as part of a joke, but it was still f**ked up) and actually patted me (he was sitting right across from me). I coulda punched him, said something or acted out ... but I just sat there and kept reading my book. Why the f**k would I want to wild out on this poor guy? I felt more sorry for him than anything. I wanted to take out a $5 and give him and tell him to keep it pushing. He obviously has a lot of issues in his life. He might have even been looking for the next f!ght to get into.

The point is .. life happens. Don't let it make you. Slavery was sad, but you are not solely defined by it. Your persona consists of more than slavery.

Last edited by Metalzoa; 09-23-2010 at 04:10 AM..
 09-23-2010, 04:10 AM         #65
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nattidred said:
Slow down there buddy I'm blaming that thinking that is the poison. Promoting violence by listening to rap? I see what you're trying to do but I'm just saying put a rest to that how can dudes defend blaming another who had s**t to do with s**t it doesn't make sense, when I say that slavery and colonization affects people till this day that's fact, and I could go into detail about that but what's the point when I'm just trying to say stop that thinking which you're trying to flip on me. What's with this flip flopping s**t? If I knew how to save the ecosystem I would. If I knew how to stop racism I would. If I could stop all the bulls**t going on this planet I would,even if that meant I had to put my life on the line I would do it for a better future you can believe that. I just hope more people could share those kinds feelings instead of hate.
You can stop racism by not letting it affect you. These words and things only have as much power as you give them. People can hurt you (slavery, racism etc) but don't let that define you. Pick your balls up and keep marching. Haters gunna hate.
 7 years ago '06        #66
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,361 | Props total: 4635 4635
 DominicanLou said:
bolded and quoted for emphasis.
 Icemouth said:
Yes, yes actually it is. They colonized BEFORE the others because they developed quicker. I'm not saying in general the white race is more intelligent or anything like that but at the time yes the Europeans were much more advanced. Since your such a history buff go compare them with the Africans they took for slavery and you'll understand.
That still doesn't mean anything except that they colonized before others because they developed quicker. Their advancement in comparison to others at the time doesn't equate to them being necessarily smarter. Again, there were factors that gave them an advantage to do so. Advantages that they didn't originate. And there is this thing called luck...coincidence.

I could think of some analogies to illustrate my point but that would take some time. The concept I'm trying to communicate to you you could best find in the book "Outliers" or "Fooled by Randomness". Hey, I'm not saying that there wasn't any genuine intelligence factoring in the whole western colonization of the world. I think we're actually saying the same thing. You see, I'm not arguing that they weren't advanced. I'm arguing that they're not smarter then others. Looks like you feel the same way.
 7 years ago '08        #67
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Icemouth said:
Yes, yes actually it is. They colonized BEFORE the others because they developed quicker. I'm not saying in general the white race is more intelligent or anything like that but at the time yes the Europeans were much more advanced. Since your such a history buff go compare them with the Africans they took for slavery and you'll understand.

No, see, the problem with YOUR thinking is that you a.ssumed i'm white. That's a nice generalization huh I'm not cursing the white devils so I'm one of them right? Nice try but no. And who's defending it? I didn't once say "yo slavery was dope dawg" all I said was you're mad because they did it first, if it was them that were taken as slaves i bet you wouldn't still be crying injustice. That's the way the cookie crumbled son, all I said was africans took the L and you got mad.

Go get a tampon
I'm not cursing anybody I'm just saying realize what was done I don't care what you are. Look at the past and make a better future cause a tree without roots doesn't grow that's it Is it so hard to understand? And the fact that you said some f**k s**t and I spoke on it now I'm mad? Stop with the stupidity please.
 09-23-2010, 04:15 AM         #68
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nattidred said:
I'm not cursing anybody I'm just saying realize what was done I don't care what you are. Look at the past and make a better future cause a tree without roots doesn't grow that's it Is it so hard to understand? And the fact that you said some f**k s**t and I spoke on it now I'm mad? Stop with the stupidity please.
Every human has a history like every tree has a root.

You can draw nutrition from it and grow, or you can b**ch about why your roots weren't thicker, deeper or whatnot. At the end of the day, it is what it is. You either grow or die.
 7 years ago '08        #69
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
You can stop racism by not letting it affect you. These words and things only have as much power as you give them. People can hurt you (slavery, racism etc) but don't let that define you. Pick your balls up and keep marching. Haters gunna hate.
So how about the rest of what I said? I can give a f**k less when I'm on a website and I know white boys use n*gga more than any other black person that I know of. Haters gonna always hate but why are they hating in the first place? It's that poisonous thinking I'm speaking on. And if you can't get that well...then i guess... haters gonna hate

Last edited by nattidred; 09-23-2010 at 04:22 AM..
 09-23-2010, 04:22 AM         #70
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nattidred said:
So how about the rest of what I said? I can give a f**k less when I'm on a website and I know white boys use n*gga more than any other black person that I know of. Haters gonna always hate but why are they hating in the first place? It's that poisonous thinking I'm speaking on.
Let me put it this way:

Is there any way you can force them to stop hating? If they want to waste their time hating, who are you to tell them otherwise?
 7 years ago '06        #71
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,361 | Props total: 4635 4635
 Metalzoa said:
No its actually not hard to forget. In fact its never been an issue for me. I thank God the one thing my parents made sure I knew is that who I am is ultimately up to me. Slavery may have affected the way things could have happened, but these are the cards I'm dealt with. There's no do-over, gotta play with the hand. I could get mad about the s**tty cards Im dealt, or I can do the best I can with it.

Some crazy white dude (well he said he was aboriginal, but i think he was just a lil mental) called me a ****** on the bus the other day (as part of a joke, but it was still f**ked up) and actually patted me (he was sitting right across from me). I coulda punched him, said something or acted out ... but I just sat there and kept reading my book. Why the f**k would I want to wild out on this poor guy? I felt more sorry for him than anything. I wanted to take out a $5 and give him and tell him to keep it pushing. He obviously has a lot of issues in his life. He might have even been looking for the next f!ght to get into.

The point is .. life happens. Don't let it make you. Slavery was sad, but you are not solely defined by it. Your persona consists of more than slavery.
I agree with this. I hate labels. And you are your own person. I just think the fear is that we have become desensitized to legitimate acts of racism and discrimination...so much that when it does happen it receives the "boy who called wolf" response. It would be nice to move on but perhaps history can't "move on" until we have. It will continue to be refreshed over and over again until we finally learn that lesson.

Another thing. Do we really wanna remove the power from those words? Some of these words ear mark a chapter in history...they are snapshots of not just significant events, but also sentiments, attitudes, psyche, etc. of that particular time. To reduce some of those words to nothing but words, IMO, is tantamount to removing a piece of history. "******" is more then a just a word. It is a living monument to that period of time that has survived through language.
 7 years ago '08        #72
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
Let me put it this way:

Is there any way you can force them to stop hating? If they want to waste their time hating, who are you to tell them otherwise?
So what are you gonna do turn a blind eye to it? Turn the other cheek? I'll give you my 2 cents while you're at it and that's it. It's funny how I'm going back and forth with you when I'm just speaking on how I feel and the way many others do also. Let me put it this way if you can't see it from another perspective then I'm just trying to help. If you give up on these simple things then what does that say? I can't just let you hate and let others think it's okay to say these things let alone think them in the first place. Poisonous thoughts.
 09-23-2010, 04:38 AM         #73
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DominicanLou said:
I agree with this. I hate labels. And you are your own person. I just think the fear is that we have become desensitized to legitimate acts of racism and discrimination...so much that when it does happen it receives the "boy who called wolf" response. It would be nice to move on but perhaps history can't "move on" until we have. It will continue to be refreshed over and over again until we finally learn that lesson.

Another thing. Do we really wanna remove the power from those words? Some of these words ear mark a chapter in history...they are snapshots of not just significant events, but also sentiments, attitudes, psyche, etc. of that particular time. To reduce some of those words to nothing but words, IMO, is tantamount to removing a piece of history. "******" is more then a just a word. It is a living monument to that period of time that has survived through language.
I respect this post. I see the merit in your argument, and I'm not sure I have the right answer for this. In my life though, I find it more effective not to build monuments for low points in my life. My life works better that way, but thats just me. To some others it might be helpful to build monuments from darker times.

I think desensitizing the word reduces the grammatical booby-traps that exist in our society. Im not saying it would be right to come up to some chick and call her a skank, but we must be prepared that people will not hold the same values we do and will go against them, either by accident or on purpose. We must learn to compose ourselves and learn to keep our composure even when what we hold valuable is being disrespected.

I'm a Christian and most posters on this forum damn near spit on Jesus and think Christians are idiots. I could get mad about it, try to force people to recognize that Christians are no more stupid than any other grouping of people or I can let them waste their time and I do me.
 09-23-2010, 04:42 AM         #74
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nattidred said:
So what are you gonna do turn a blind eye to it? Turn the other cheek? I'll give you my 2 cents while you're at it and that's it. It's funny how I'm going back and forth with you when I'm just speaking on how I feel and the way many others do also. Let me put it this way if you can't see it from another perspective then I'm just trying to help. If you give up on these simple things then what does that say? I can't just let you hate and let others think it's okay to say these things let alone think them in the first place. Poisonous thoughts.
So your argument is that these people don't know its okay or its your full-time job to be Captain Obvious and tell the kid throwing eggs that he's doing the wrong thing?
 7 years ago '08        #75
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
So your argument is that these people don't know its okay or its your full-time job to be Captain Obvious and tell the kid throwing eggs that he's doing the wrong thing?
I think you're giving too much credit where it's not due. If you're willing to let someone degrade you and not say a thing about it what does that say about you? If you really stand for what you believe in then you'll grow some nuts and stand up for it. If not you'll just bow your head and take it like a b**ch. I just can't do that simple and plain I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. What are you gonna say I'm wrong for that?

Last edited by nattidred; 09-23-2010 at 04:51 AM..
 09-23-2010, 05:03 AM         #76
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nattidred said:
I think you're giving too much credit where it's not due. If you're willing to let someone degrade you and not say a thing about it what does that say about you? If you really stand for what you believe in then you'll grow some nuts and stand up for it. If not you'll just bow your head and take it like a b**ch. I just can't do that simple and plain I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. What are you gonna say I'm wrong for that?
No .. I just see you'd rather feed your ego than common sense.

It's only degrading if I take it as such. It's not degrading to me, so no need to get riled up. If I felt degraded, I'll speak up for myself. Calling me a ****** isn't degrading me if I don't take you seriously. And don't mistake not reacting for being a b**ch. I think I'd be a b**ch to go out of my way and show that I'm upset. I'd rather let you try your very hardest to p!ss me off and watch it flop because I refuse to acknowledge it.
 7 years ago '07        #77
AwolRJ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,188 | Props total: 4 4
Im the devil blah blah blah
 7 years ago '08        #78
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
No .. I just see you'd rather feed your ego than common sense.

It's only degrading if I take it as such. It's not degrading to me, so no need to get riled up. If I felt degraded, I'll speak up for myself. Calling me a ****** isn't degrading me if I don't take you seriously. And don't mistake not reacting for being a b**ch. I think I'd be a b**ch to go out of my way and show that I'm upset. I'd rather let you try your very hardest to p!ss me off and watch it flop because I refuse to acknowledge it.
I see what you're saying but you can't just let some things slide. You can be the bigger man and walk away but if you don't have a choice then what options are left? In the end you play the cards you're dealt. I hope you take no animosity from this, but this is a real conversation and issue that has to be dealt with. So God bless and keep it 100. And oh yeah stop the hate.
 09-23-2010, 05:37 AM         #79
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No I don't let everything slide, but I've learned those who are racist do it to get a reaction and a rise out of you .. to make you uncomfortable. If I show them I'm perfectly comfortable and they need to step it up, they either:

1. Step it up and end up looking like an a**hole
2. Back down

Either way I walk away smiling without expending much energy. I agree on stop the hate tho. It's tiresome to turn the other cheek sometimes.

edit: sometimes you get the people like these ones in the article who step it up. who's left with acid burns and carved s**t on their body though? a**hole .. that's who.

Last edited by Metalzoa; 09-23-2010 at 05:58 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #80
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,333 | Props total: 11465 11465
u couldnt even count how many times this happen past 1950 and last sad society man
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago