Sep 22 - Top 6 “The Black Guy Did It” Excuses By White Criminals

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #1
9019 pageviews
182 comments

memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
Sep 22 - Top 6 “The Black Guy Did It” Excuses By White Criminals

Bethany Storro is not the first white person to hurt herself and then blame it on a Black person. This is a trend that has been going on some time now. That being said, here are the Top 6 incidents of white people committing crimes on themselves and then blaming a Black person.

6. Bethany Sorro 2010
Bethany Sorro received a lot of media attention after claiming that a Black woman threw acid on her face. After holes began popping up in her story, she admitted that the story was a hoax.

5. Bonnie Sweeten, Pennsylvania 2009
Sweeten was found in Disney World after claiming that she and her daughter were abducted by two Black men.

4. Brian Wells, Pennsylvania, 2003
Pizza deliveryman Brian Wells came to a bank in Erie, Pa. with a bomb locked around his neck. He told police that group of Black men had taken him hostage and put the bomb there. After receiving close to $9,000, the pizza man was blown to bits by the bomb. Police would later find out that Wells was in on the plot with a few of his white friends.

3. Susan Smith, South Carolina, 1994
Susan Smith claimed that a Black guy hijacked her car with her kids in it. She went on TV and received a lot of media attention. She would later admit to rolling her car into a lake, with her children in it. Why? So she could start her life over by marrying a wealthy man without having the burden of her old family.

2. Charles Stuart, Massachusetts, 1989
Charles Stuart shot himself and k!lled his pregnant wife for insurance money and blamed it a Black man. After the police arrested several Black men on suspicion of being involved in the incident, Stuart’s brother admitted that he was involved his brother’s wife’s k!lling. Charles Stuart later committed suicide.

1. Ashley Todd, Pennsylvania, 2008
This crazy, overweight, young Republican thought it would be a good idea to carve a backwards B on her face and blame it on a Black Barack Obama supporter. Too bad the police investigated her story and found out it was B.S… only after John McCain and Sarah Palin called her and offered her their condolences.

[pic - click to view]

http://newsone.com/nation .. ite-criminals/

182 comments for "Sep 22 - Top 6 “The Black Guy Did It” Excuses By White Criminals"

7 years ago '07        #2
GrezyNclean 172 heat pts172
space
space
$7,860 | Props total: 663 663
hmmmm....
 7 years ago '04        #3
Zakhara 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,134 | Props total: 396 396
Top 6? That's all they got?
 09-22-2010, 08:53 PM         #4
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zakhara said:
Top 6? That's all they got?
i know right
 7 years ago '04        #5
smiles 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 58 58
if only the internet had the capacity for all of the "It's the white man's fault, not my own incidents."
 09-22-2010, 09:01 PM         #6
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread being on boxden is like the definition of irony

also, not news
 7 years ago '04        #7
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 Supa Mario 910 said:
White people love to deny the truth.
You don't have to be Nostradamus to know you'd bring that s**t up again and again.
 09-22-2010, 09:24 PM         #8
Pstax916 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it just goes to show how white ppl view blk ppl..

when all else fails.. point out the closest black guy smh
 7 years ago '04        #9
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
who gives a s**t?
 7 years ago '08        #10
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,977 | Props total: 5545 5545
 Pstax916 said:
it just goes to show how white ppl view blk ppl..

when all else fails.. point out the closest black guy smh
Kind of like when things go bad black people need to blame whitey for pulling the strings right?

Works both ways.
 7 years ago '08        #11
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 VickVega said:
who gives a s**t?
Apparently a few black people without lives.
 7 years ago '08        #12
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Gotta quote myself. they always come out the woodwork in threads like these...
Maybe we should give out free chicken here to even it out?
 7 years ago '05        #13
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
What about all the black people who say it was a white person, then they say not sure what he looked like they all look the same to me.
 7 years ago '08        #14
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I could say racist s**t, but I choose not to because that's not where I'm coming from with what i'm saying. Racists do however, show their true colors every single time.
Sooo how wasn't that what you did in your last statement?
 7 years ago '08        #15
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Referring to white people as 'white people' is racist?
Na I was talking about "they come out of the woodwork for threads like this."

Which came across like you have a problem with white people thinking threads like this are retarded, which imo, is true.

Why post something like this if the guy isn't looking to cry or get some attention or just to stir s**t up?
 7 years ago '08        #16
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I was referring to racists, most specifically white racists. I'm not going to sit here and go through what I've seen some of these posters say before, but I know what the intent is with their posts. It's hilarious how racism is downplayed whenever it's OBVIOUS that it was the case by white people. And no, I'm not going to say 'some' or 'most' whites because I think that should be obvious. You exposed yourself with the 'fried chicken' comment, so now I'll consider you one of them also.
lol You really think I said that and meant it?

I was simply returning one racist statement with another to gage your reaction. But if you really think I'm racist then that's fine.

I just find it extremely funny you talk about intent and still can't answer the question as to why someone would start a thread like this to begin with.
 7 years ago '08        #17
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
it does, just look up the history of human civilization for the last 2500 years
Older than that. I'm 99% sure that white people are responsible for dinosaurs going extinct.
 7 years ago '08        #18
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
It's apparent that you MEANT it, because you TYPED it, or are we not responsible for things such as that now? A bit hypocritical if you claim blacks blame white people for all their problems, don't you think? Secondly, I said nothing racist at all and my point was proven. Thanks for that btw. Lastly, don't ask me why the thread was made. I didn't make it.
Idk do you understand what sarcasm is? Guess you answered that one for me.

My point was that any argument of one race blaming another can easily be flipped.
 7 years ago '08        #19
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
sarcasm is the lowest form of humor....you can do better

and history shows that as a race whites have done the most horrific things to this planet and its people for a long time

does it mean every white person is terrible? no, but it doesn't take many to stunt the growth of human kind
Yup, I should just k!ll myself for choosing to be born white and causing all these attrocities.

O wait...

Seriously, wooooow.

Supa Mario 910 said:
Give it up...
Give what up? Questioning what the OP wanted to accomplish with this thread?

I understand that race debates and your Huey P avy prob make you feel important, but I urge you to find something to better do with your time.

Such as, take the time to think about solutions to a problem that you see as so important instead of rehashing the past.
 7 years ago '04        #20
smiles 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 58 58
 Blood Edge said:
sarcasm is the lowest form of humor....you can do better

and history shows that as a race whites have done the most horrific things to this planet and its people for a long time

does it mean every white person is terrible? no, but it doesn't take many to stunt the growth of human kind

white people are not a race, it's like saying people with blonde hair or people with webbed feet, HUMAN history is brutal, not WHITE human history........ so white people are stunting the GROWTH of humanity? not greedy people or ignorant people? DAMN that melanin deficit for making us into such monsters!!!
Home         

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
79 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy