Donnie Walsh Admits Trading 1st Rounder For McGrady Was A Mistake

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '10        #81
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$16,315 | Props total: 12185 12185
 Dee Grande said:
i dont care why they came. pistons fans aren't the ones goin around acting like travel agents, selling landmarks as if players really give a s**t

at the very least tho, we can sell players on the fact that we've had a ring since sanford & son was in season 2

That sanford and son joke was kinda funny...............however it would have been better coming from some1 who's team didn't just sign a washed up a.ss T-mac.

As far as the travel agent thing goes don't be mad that some dudes have interest in playing with the knicks and not the bum a.ss pistons that picked darko over the dude thats interested in us
 8 years ago '08        #82
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7941 7941
 Blkboipurp said:

That sanford and son joke was kinda funny...............however it would have been better coming from some1 who's team didn't just sign a washed up a.ss T-mac.

As far as the travel agent thing goes don't be mad that some dudes have interest in playing with the knicks and not the bum a.ss pistons that picked darko over the dude thats interested in us
how u gonna make a joke about us signing t-mac for the vet minimum in a thread where ur GM is crying because he got owned trading for the n*gga

and everybody is supposedly "interested" in playing for NY. meanwhile in reality, bernard king was the last current all-star yall signed before amare
 8 years ago '08        #83
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$49,704 | Props total: 12726 12726
 Dee Grande said:
how u gonna make a joke about us signing t-mac for the vet minimum in a thread where ur GM is crying because he got owned trading for the n*gga

and everybody is supposedly "interested" in playing for NY. meanwhile in reality, bernard king was the last current all-star yall signed before amare
 8 years ago '07        #84
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Dee Grande said:
@ u clownin like ben gordon - our 6-7th man - wouldn't be playing the kobe role in NY. and im pretty sure d'antoni would have a massive hardon for charlie v

and for that retard hotepsuns, i'm sure our win total last season had absolutely nothing to do with massive injuries :rolleyes:
Ben Gordon isn't starting over Chandler

Why you paying ya 7th man 55 mill

Good luck unloading Prince and Rips contract

You n*ggas are the 2010 version of the 2006 Knicks
 8 years ago '08        #85
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
Ben Gordon isn't starting over Chandler

Good luck unloading Prince and Rips contract

You n*ggas are the 2010 version of the 2006 Knicks

you mean the prince contract that expires after this season. geez, i have no idea how we're gonna get outta that pickle :rolleyes: and i f**ks with rip

ben gordon >>> any knicks guard
 8 years ago '07        #86
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Dee Grande said:
i dont care why they came. pistons fans aren't the ones goin around acting like travel agents, selling landmarks as if players really give a s**t

at the very least tho, we can sell players on the fact that we've had a ring since sanford & son was in season 2
How come Detroit aint mentioned in the Melo sweepstakes

You n*ggas are about to miss out on Melo twice

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '10        #87
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 Dee Grande said:

Dude is more upset over wasting the 1st round pick than anything which is kinda understandable but it does make us better in the long run which makes me ask you something.......u mad

If I were you i'd be upset 2 cuz obviously ain't s**t goin on with the pistons or detroit for that matter if you gotta come here 2 try and down the knicks when in reality we are set up 2 be better than yall now and in the future....
 8 years ago '07        #88
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Dee Grande said:
you mean the prince contract that expires after this season. geez, i have no idea how we're gonna get outta that pickle :rolleyes: and i f**ks with rip

ben gordon >>> any knicks guard
Congrats on paying 55 mill to a one dimensional 2 guard...

What about the other 4 positions on the court

Ya best young talent is Austin Daye

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 09-23-2010 at 04:17 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #89
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
How come Detroit aint mentioned in the Melo sweepstakes

You n*ggas are about to miss out on Melo twice

[pic - click to view]

i don't care if we're mentioned in the "melo sweepstakes." hopefully for yall though, it doesn't work out like when your media was making s**t up about you getting sheed in 04: :sick:

and @Blkboipurp - a prediction about the knicks aint worth much these days. i'm sure there have been plenty in the near 40 years yall have spent tryna get back on top
 8 years ago '06        #90
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,282 | Props total: 186 186
so much hate for the knicks...

Whats gonna happen when we're actually good.
 8 years ago '10        #91
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 Dee Grande said:
i don't care if we're mentioned in the "melo sweepstakes." hopefully for yall though, it doesn't work out like when your media was making s**t up about you getting sheed in 04: :sick:

and @Blkboipurp - a prediction about the knicks aint worth much these days. i'm sure there have been plenty in the near 40 years yall have spent tryna get back on top

Homie ya team aint goin nowhere this year this year so stop frontin.The crazy part about this is all this hate that we are gettin and we and we've been a losing team all this time

Man life in detroit must be real s**tty.........................

Edit:My fault j prince I aint even see ya post but yea what u said lol
 8 years ago '07        #92
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Dee Grande said:

[pic - click to view]

Is that why you had Melo in ur old avys

Yeah 2004 has everything to do with 2010

[pic - click to view]

Go Pistons
 8 years ago '07        #93
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1637 1637
 INF4MOUS said:

[pic - click to view]

Only thing left to be said is

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #94
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:

[pic - click to view]

Is that why you had Melo in ur old avys

Yeah 2004 has everything to do with 2010

[pic - click to view]

Go Pistons
melo's one of my favorite players and i crack jokes about the draft, but i aint exactly losing sleep over him not being on the team. and i for damn sure don't care about "being mentioned in the melo sweepstakes," considering it's basically just NY and Chicago media having a lying contest. if being "mentioned" counted for anything, maybe ur team wouldn't be a punchline for all these years
 8 years ago '06        #95
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,410 | Props total: 2 2
 J Prince said:
so much hate for the knicks...

Whats gonna happen when we're actually good.
:r ofl:

pardon me I had to laugh at that
 8 years ago '06        #96
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,282 | Props total: 186 186
 beantown said:
:r ofl:

pardon me I had to laugh at that
Mark my words it wont be long now you just keep on drinking the haterade its not good for your health, you might catch a heart attack when it happens. Still stalking Braylon Edwards you cry baby?
 8 years ago '07        #97
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Dee Grande said:
melo's one of my favorite players and i crack jokes about the draft, but i aint exactly losing sleep over him not being on the team. and i for damn sure don't care about "being mentioned in the melo sweepstakes," considering it's basically just NY and Chicago media having a lying contest. if being "mentioned" counted for anything, maybe ur team wouldn't be a punchline for all these years
So you don't care your team, that could've drafted him, has no chance to get ur favorite player

It's not about being mentioned you idiot, his wife said the s**t on the radio, and he retweeted himself in a Knick jersey

At least you got the Tigers... Oh wait... At least you got the Lions... Oh wait... At least you're city isn't the toilet of America... Oh wait

Keep hating on the Knicks like ya franchise isn't in a much worse position

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 09-23-2010 at 06:56 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #98
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
So you don't care your team, that could've drafted him, has no chance to get ur favorite player

It's not about being mentioned you idiot, his wife said the s**t on the radio, and he retweeted himself in a Knick jersey

At least you got the Tigers... Oh wait... At least you got the Lions... Oh wait... At least you're city isn't the toilet of America... Oh wait

Keep hating on the Knicks like ya franchise isn't in a much worse position

Word,when did he do that
 8 years ago '07        #99
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 INF4MOUS said:
 8 years ago '04        #100
Kadroan 119 heat pts119
space
space
$35,121 | Props total: 8134 8134
 stunna2004 said:
Carmelo will get here eventually. Don't care if its for this season or next but he will be here.
I doubt it. Denver got two expiring contracts (Smith, K-Mart) plus Billups on a team option where they can make this team better quick especially if K-Mart gets healthy soon
Home      

most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
119 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
65 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
57 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
99 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Pippen Compares LeBron and Jordan and now says Wilt is the goat
31 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy