Donnie Walsh Admits Trading 1st Rounder For McGrady Was A Mistake

most viewed right now
 58
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
NBA Nas got the last laugh
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-23-2010, 04:50 PM         #81
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dee Grande said:
the 2010 pistons roster had just 6 players from the 09 team (2 of which missed half the season) and a new coach. comparison fail.


and donnie walsh went from ringless to still ringless



what are yall getting so bent outta shape for if it'll make you knicks fans feel better, i'll pretend like amare went there because ny is the "basketball mecca" and not because you overpaid with the $40 mil guarantee


oh yeah i forgot...you got tracy mcgrady now,and the ROOKIE greg monroe to bring you back to championship form.......f**k outta here..


and are you really talking about cities?....detroit is like the dark side of the moon you never see...n*gga the only attractions in your city is eminem battling on 8 mile,or watching aretha franklin have a eat off contest..simmer down....
 7 years ago '10        #82
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$15,358 | Props total: 9611 9611
 Dee Grande said:
i dont care why they came. pistons fans aren't the ones goin around acting like travel agents, selling landmarks as if players really give a s**t


at the very least tho, we can sell players on the fact that we've had a ring since sanford & son was in season 2


That sanford and son joke was kinda funny...............however it would have been better coming from some1 who's team didn't just sign a washed up a.ss T-mac.

As far as the travel agent thing goes don't be mad that some dudes have interest in playing with the knicks and not the bum a.ss pistons that picked darko over the dude thats interested in us
 7 years ago '08        #83
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
avatar space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 Blkboipurp said:


That sanford and son joke was kinda funny...............however it would have been better coming from some1 who's team didn't just sign a washed up a.ss T-mac.

As far as the travel agent thing goes don't be mad that some dudes have interest in playing with the knicks and not the bum a.ss pistons that picked darko over the dude thats interested in us
how u gonna make a joke about us signing t-mac for the vet minimum in a thread where ur GM is crying because he got owned trading for the n*gga


and everybody is supposedly "interested" in playing for NY. meanwhile in reality, bernard king was the last current all-star yall signed before amare
 7 years ago '08        #84
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11625 11625
 Dee Grande said:
how u gonna make a joke about us signing t-mac for the vet minimum in a thread where ur GM is crying because he got owned trading for the n*gga


and everybody is supposedly "interested" in playing for NY. meanwhile in reality, bernard king was the last current all-star yall signed before amare
 7 years ago '07        #85
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Dee Grande said:
@ u clownin like ben gordon - our 6-7th man - wouldn't be playing the kobe role in NY. and im pretty sure d'antoni would have a massive hardon for charlie v



and for that retard hotepsuns, i'm sure our win total last season had absolutely nothing to do with massive injuries :rolleyes:
Ben Gordon isn't starting over Chandler

Why you paying ya 7th man 55 mill

Good luck unloading Prince and Rips contract

You n*ggas are the 2010 version of the 2006 Knicks
 7 years ago '08        #86
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
avatar space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 INF4MOUS said:
Ben Gordon isn't starting over Chandler

Good luck unloading Prince and Rips contract

You n*ggas are the 2010 version of the 2006 Knicks

you mean the prince contract that expires after this season. geez, i have no idea how we're gonna get outta that pickle :rolleyes: and i f**ks with rip


ben gordon >>> any knicks guard
 7 years ago '07        #87
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Dee Grande said:
i dont care why they came. pistons fans aren't the ones goin around acting like travel agents, selling landmarks as if players really give a s**t


at the very least tho, we can sell players on the fact that we've had a ring since sanford & son was in season 2
How come Detroit aint mentioned in the Melo sweepstakes

You n*ggas are about to miss out on Melo twice


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '10        #88
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$15,358 | Props total: 9611 9611
 Dee Grande said:
how u gonna make a joke about us signing t-mac for the vet minimum in a thread where ur GM is crying because he got owned trading for the n*gga


and everybody is supposedly "interested" in playing for NY. meanwhile in reality, bernard king was the last current all-star yall signed before amare
Dude is more upset over wasting the 1st round pick than anything which is kinda understandable but it does make us better in the long run which makes me ask you something.......u mad

If I were you i'd be upset 2 cuz obviously ain't s**t goin on with the pistons or detroit for that matter if you gotta come here 2 try and down the knicks when in reality we are set up 2 be better than yall now and in the future....
 7 years ago '07        #89
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Dee Grande said:
you mean the prince contract that expires after this season. geez, i have no idea how we're gonna get outta that pickle :rolleyes: and i f**ks with rip


ben gordon >>> any knicks guard
Congrats on paying 55 mill to a one dimensional 2 guard...


What about the other 4 positions on the court

Ya best young talent is Austin Daye


Last edited by INFAMOUS; 09-23-2010 at 05:17 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #90
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
avatar space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 INF4MOUS said:
How come Detroit aint mentioned in the Melo sweepstakes

You n*ggas are about to miss out on Melo twice


[pic - click to view]


i don't care if we're mentioned in the "melo sweepstakes." hopefully for yall though, it doesn't work out like when your media was making s**t up about you getting sheed in 04: :sick:


and @Blkboipurp - a prediction about the knicks aint worth much these days. i'm sure there have been plenty in the near 40 years yall have spent tryna get back on top
 7 years ago '06        #91
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,277 | Props total: 184 184
so much hate for the knicks...


Whats gonna happen when we're actually good.
 7 years ago '10        #92
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$15,358 | Props total: 9611 9611
 Dee Grande said:
i don't care if we're mentioned in the "melo sweepstakes." hopefully for yall though, it doesn't work out like when your media was making s**t up about you getting sheed in 04: :sick:


and @Blkboipurp - a prediction about the knicks aint worth much these days. i'm sure there have been plenty in the near 40 years yall have spent tryna get back on top


Homie ya team aint goin nowhere this year this year so stop frontin.The crazy part about this is all this hate that we are gettin and we and we've been a losing team all this time

Man life in detroit must be real s**tty.........................

Edit:My fault j prince I aint even see ya post but yea what u said lol
 7 years ago '07        #93
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Dee Grande said:
i don't care if we're mentioned in the "melo sweepstakes." hopefully for yall though, it doesn't work out like when your media was making s**t up about you getting sheed in 04: :sick:

and @Blkboipurp - a prediction about the knicks aint worth much these days. i'm sure there have been plenty in the near 40 years yall have spent tryna get back on top

[pic - click to view]



Is that why you had Melo in ur old avys

Yeah 2004 has everything to do with 2010



[pic - click to view]



Go Pistons
 7 years ago '07        #94
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 INF4MOUS said:

[pic - click to view]



Only thing left to be said is


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '08        #95
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
avatar space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 INF4MOUS said:

[pic - click to view]



Is that why you had Melo in ur old avys

Yeah 2004 has everything to do with 2010



[pic - click to view]



Go Pistons
melo's one of my favorite players and i crack jokes about the draft, but i aint exactly losing sleep over him not being on the team. and i for damn sure don't care about "being mentioned in the melo sweepstakes," considering it's basically just NY and Chicago media having a lying contest. if being "mentioned" counted for anything, maybe ur team wouldn't be a punchline for all these years
 7 years ago '06        #96
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 J Prince said:
so much hate for the knicks...


Whats gonna happen when we're actually good.
:r ofl:

pardon me I had to laugh at that
 7 years ago '06        #97
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,277 | Props total: 184 184
 beantown said:
:r ofl:

pardon me I had to laugh at that
Mark my words it wont be long now you just keep on drinking the haterade its not good for your health, you might catch a heart attack when it happens. Still stalking Braylon Edwards you cry baby?
 7 years ago '07        #98
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Dee Grande said:
melo's one of my favorite players and i crack jokes about the draft, but i aint exactly losing sleep over him not being on the team. and i for damn sure don't care about "being mentioned in the melo sweepstakes," considering it's basically just NY and Chicago media having a lying contest. if being "mentioned" counted for anything, maybe ur team wouldn't be a punchline for all these years
So you don't care your team, that could've drafted him, has no chance to get ur favorite player




It's not about being mentioned you idiot, his wife said the s**t on the radio, and he retweeted himself in a Knick jersey

At least you got the Tigers... Oh wait... At least you got the Lions... Oh wait... At least you're city isn't the toilet of America... Oh wait

Keep hating on the Knicks like ya franchise isn't in a much worse position


Last edited by INFAMOUS; 09-23-2010 at 07:56 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #99
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$15,358 | Props total: 9611 9611
 INF4MOUS said:
So you don't care your team, that could've drafted him, has no chance to get ur favorite player




It's not about being mentioned you idiot, his wife said the s**t on the radio, and he retweeted himself in a Knick jersey

At least you got the Tigers... Oh wait... At least you got the Lions... Oh wait... At least you're city isn't the toilet of America... Oh wait

Keep hating on the Knicks like ya franchise isn't in a much worse position

Word,when did he do that
 7 years ago '07        #100
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 INF4MOUS said:
At least you got the Tigers... Oh wait... At least you got the Lions... Oh wait... At least you're city isn't the toilet of America... Oh wait
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy