Donnie Walsh Admits Trading 1st Rounder For McGrady Was A Mistake

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
188 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
29 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #61
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
 A.O.™ said:
Why not just give up 2013 pick for Melo... wtf's the big deal?
you can't trade consecutive picks
 7 years ago '04        #62
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,306 | Props total: 1915 1915
 SmokinPiff said:
we did... we got cap relief and the ability to go out and sign free agents. nobody cared about tmac nobody even had Carmelo in their thought process for this summer. the tmac trade was all about getting under the cap, making a run at LeBron and/or just making the team better...

Acquired:
Amare Stoudemire (10x better then the man he's replacing, D.Lee)
Anthony Randolph (young more athletic version of Lamar Odom)
Kelenna Azubuike (a true 2 guard that can knock down the three & defend)
Raymond Felton (waaaaaaaay better then Duhon/Rodriguez &House)
Ronny Turiaf (a Charles Oakley type. who doesn't need buckets to be happy)
Timofey Mozgov (the best player on the Russian team that played decently in the FIBA tournament)
Roger Mason (Played pretty well a couple of yrs ago for the Spurs)

Not Returning: D. Lee /T. McGrady /C. Duhon /S. Rodriguez /E. House /J. Bender /E. Barron /J.R. Giddens /A. Harrington

I don't know about you but that looks like a win to me aside from Lee, it's all scrubs that were not as good as the guys they brought in to replace them :dancingcool:

add that to the fact that, Gallo is only 22 & heading into his 3rd yr, but only his second full season. Chandler is 23 and has been a consistent slasher & defender... and Randolph is only gonna be 22 going into his 3rd season & doesn't have to play for a coach that's crazy anymore. every team in the league wanted Randolph cuz of his potential.

looks like a playoff squad to me and that's all we were looking for right now... so KNICKS WIN!!!

EDIT: almost forgot Landry Fields was voted a top five performer in the summer league

[video - click to view]

KNICKS LOST

Mike Dantoni was blushing like schoolgirl.
 7 years ago '10        #63
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,370 | Props total: 9630 9630
 TVee said:

KNICKS LOST

2 all you d!ckridin heat fans
 7 years ago '07        #64
SmokinPiff 
space
space
$844 | Props total: 0 0
 TVee said:

KNICKS LOST

you're obviously stupid since you didn't get the point. yeah everybody wanted LeBron... no f**king s**t. only one team was gonna get him either way. the point is, they still managed to upgrade their roster because they didn't put all their eggs in one basket.

aside from Miami. New York and Chicago had the best offseasons.

I'm starting to remember why I don't like posting in this forum. the majority of you a**holes don't know how to read, and if you do, you can't comprehend what you just read you're just a bunch of confrontational idiots who are really a bunch of b**ches & e-thugs who say s**t just to say it. i'm sure the few of you who have the nerve to mean mug and talk s**t in real life, get smacked up from time to time
 7 years ago '07        #65
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 P. Dedos said:

who can forget this classic

The knicks have been losing long before you were born
 7 years ago '07        #66
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Htown_Koopa said:
Knicks lost
Because the Rockets signed Amare or Bosh right
 7 years ago '08        #67
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
nobody else wanted amare for $100 mil
 7 years ago '07        #68
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Dee Grande said:

[pic - click to view]

09-23-2010, 03:52 PM         #69
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dee Grande said:

in all honesty you got a lot of nerve.....your team paid ben gordon 55 million,and charlie villanueva 35 million...and won 27 games...your team sucks,yet you talk the most s**t about other peoples teams...
 7 years ago '04        #70
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
 SmokinPiff said:
you're obviously stupid since you didn't get the point. yeah everybody wanted LeBron... no f**king s**t. only one team was gonna get him either way. the point is, they still managed to upgrade their roster because they didn't put all their eggs in one basket.

aside from Miami. New York and Chicago had the best offseasons.

I'm starting to remember why I don't like posting in this forum. the majority of you a**holes don't know how to read, and if you do, you can't comprehend what you just read you're just a bunch of confrontational idiots who are really a bunch of b**ches & e-thugs who say s**t just to say it. i'm sure the few of you who have the nerve to mean mug and talk s**t in real life, get smacked up from time to time
I understand all of that. I understand that the Knicks made upgrades. I understand that they will be better than last year.

Do you understand that the Knicks still lost?
 7 years ago '10        #71
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
in all honesty you got a lot of nerve.....your team paid ben gordon 55 million,and charlie villanueva 35 million...and won 27 games...your team sucks,yet you talk the most s**t about other peoples teams...
Dude pissed his team is run by f**k ups

So now we get his fury lol
 7 years ago '04        #72
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
 Dee Grande said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #73
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:

[pic - click to view]

@ u clownin like ben gordon - our 6-7th man - wouldn't be playing the kobe role in NY. and im pretty sure d'antoni would have a massive hardon for charlie v

and for that retard hotepsuns, i'm sure our win total last season had absolutely nothing to do with massive injuries :rolleyes:
 7 years ago '07        #74
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 INF4MOUS said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

09-23-2010, 04:14 PM         #75
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dee Grande said:
@ u clownin like ben gordon - our 6-7th man - wouldn't be playing the kobe role in NY. and im pretty sure d'antoni would have a massive hardon for charlie v

and for that retard hotepsuns, i'm sure our win total last season had absolutely nothing to do with massive injuries :rolleyes:

...cut it out n*gga you won 39 games the year before....your team is a.ss b....joe dumars went from top ten gm to not mentioned at all....
 7 years ago '06        #76
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
lol damn even Piss-ons fans taking shots at the Knicks? That's some funny s**t. They drafted the Sam Bowie of this generation
 7 years ago '08        #77
space
space

iverson could start on this knicks roster

and yall drafted michael sweetney that year. at least we got a ring in the midst of our bust
 7 years ago '08        #78
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
...cut it out n*gga you won 39 games the year before....your team is a.ss b....joe dumars went from top ten gm to not mentioned at all....

the 2010 pistons roster had just 6 players from the 09 team (2 of which missed half the season) and a new coach. comparison fail.

and donnie walsh went from ringless to still ringless

what are yall getting so bent outta shape for if it'll make you knicks fans feel better, i'll pretend like amare went there because ny is the "basketball mecca" and not because you overpaid with the $40 mil guarantee

Last edited by Dee Grande; 09-23-2010 at 04:34 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #79
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 Dee Grande said:
the 2010 pistons roster had just 6 players from the 09 team (2 of which missed half the season) and a new coach. comparison fail.

and donnie walsh went from ringless to still ringless

what are yall getting so bent outta shape for if it'll make you knicks fans feel better, i'll pretend like amare went there because ny is the "basketball mecca" and not because you overpaid with the $40 mil guarantee
So you gonna pretend Ben Gordan and Charlie villawhateva went 2 detroit bcuz they like the city and not the money?........................
 7 years ago '08        #80
space
space
 Blkboipurp said:
So you gonna pretend Ben Gordan and Charlie villawhateva went 2 detroit bcuz they like the city and not the money?........................
i dont care why they came. pistons fans aren't the ones goin around acting like travel agents, selling landmarks as if players really give a s**t

at the very least tho, we can sell players on the fact that we've had a ring since sanford & son was in season 2

Last edited by Dee Grande; 09-23-2010 at 04:43 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago