Rumor: Wade Phillips To be Fired Monday?

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
236 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 09-23-2010, 11:42 AM         #61
condatis212  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
About Cowher....I haven't heard anything about him wanting any coaching position. His wife died not too long ago....I could be wrong, but I haven't heard anything about him having interest to coach at all.
 7 years ago '08        #62
TM83 
space
space
$552 | Props total: 1087 1087
I would love to laugh at the Cowboys, but the truth is, I think that this is Coughlin's last year as well. Too many f**k ups, and things seem to be going downhill (playcalling, O-line, d-line)

What are the odds, that Phillips, Coughlin and Andy Reid all get fired at the end of the year?
 7 years ago '05        #63
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
why would any eagles fan want wade fired????…he stinks, let them keep him.
 7 years ago '07        #64
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Curtisimo said:
@ all the nfc lEAST coaches who have their jobs on the line this year
Dont the jets play in the AFC Least?

See how corny that joke is?

Long as yall have the bills, itll always be nfc east>>>>afc east
 09-23-2010, 01:05 PM         #65
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KING*TITO said:
Its been well documented that Cowher is waiting for the Giants head coach position to open... Look it up PLAYA!
he was also going to be the bucs coach in 2010

don't even
 7 years ago '09        #66
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,428 | Props total: 12369 12369
Bill Cowher will be the Panthers coach when he returns to the game. He's from Carolina, they have a team built for the way he wants to coach, all his daughters are now in college, one of his daughters isnt too far away at the college they have their training camp at playing basketball and that coach won't have to be fired to hire him like other jobs because this is the last year on John Fox's contract.
 7 years ago '07        #67
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
[QUOTE=TM83;17034170]I would love to laugh at the Cowboys, but the truth is, I think that this is Coughlin's last year as well. Too many f**k ups, and things seem to be going downhill (playcalling, O-line, d-line)

What are the odds, that Phillips, Coughlin and Andy Reid all get fired at the end of the year?[/[QUOTE]

The way things are going in the NFC East right now, the odds are pretty high. Shanny the only one safe...

Reid might of saved himself by the Vick move this week. He praying Vick don't fu(k up..
 7 years ago '06        #68
revolution03 
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
 7 years ago '05        #69
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 JBeezy said:
Frankly, any of those names listed is an upgrade, expect maybe Mariucci.

The key though is if Jerry "lets" the new coach bring in his own offensive coordinator because Jason Garrett is just as useless as Wade.
Exactly but Ironically I am not seeing this RUMOR no where else. I hope there is some truth to this but I agree with you, He needs to get rid of both.
 7 years ago '04        #70
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,358 | Props total: 1578 1578
 MythMade said:
You are clearly talking out your a.ss. 2 years ago, Jason Garrett was a hot commodity for any coaching job. Everyone was on his d!ck, and it's not like you can say you didn't like him before his OC position because he was the QB coach before that. Quit acting like you know what you are talking about f*g.
Shut the fucck up. No one here wanted Steve Bisciotti to hire him because he is too soft. Can you imagine Jason Garrett trying to get in Ray Lewis's face? TO punked his a.ss on live TV. Everybody here wanted to Rex Ryan to get the Ravens job. In the end Jim Harbaugh actually turned out to be perfect because he doesn't give a f**k who you are. He will bench/cut whoever he feels is not giving 100. Just ask Chris Mcalister or Ken Hamlin
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy