Rumor: Wade Phillips To be Fired Monday?

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 MythMade said:
No, but if you knew jacks**t, you would understand that this team has all the talent in the world. It needs someone to be a leader, Phillips is not a leader. Phillips is a defensive mind, not someone who can wear his heart on his sleeve for the team. Bringing in someone like Cowher would be exponentially helpful. Phillips prances around making excuses and not holding guys accountable, Cowher wouldn't play that s**t. If we end up getting Cowher, I am propping EVERYONE in this thread.
A Cowher type Coach is what this team needs, a disciplinarian much like Parcells was when he was there. Players have to be held accountable for their actions on and off the field he is the perfect fit. This team needs a respected leader and a voice, the Cowboys are too talented to suck a** the way they do right now. BTW Witten k!llin' me in FF, he aint doing sh*t get it in gear dammitt.
 7 years ago '05        #42
airmcnair06 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,001 | Props total: 0 0
didnt this same rumor come up last yr? and the yr before that?

I think I heard this stat on ESPN, but Jerry Jones has never fired a coach mid-season...

that's if I remember correctly.
 09-22-2010, 08:39 PM         #43
kr0nikk_F8L  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No major coach is going to come in to coach a team mid-season. He most likely wants his own staff and Cowher would not like Jerry Jones being the GM...
 7 years ago '04        #44
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,066 | Props total: 4417 4417
with the way teams in the nfl call plays and strategize hiring someone off the street during the season would be almost impossible for a team expecting to win

more likely they would promote someone already there
 7 years ago '04        #45
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,362 | Props total: 6375 6375
just get rid of garrett. this coach in waiting sh!t is messing it up and his play callings has been terrible.
 7 years ago '04        #46
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 1575 1575
 JustDoIt said:
just get rid of Garrett....this guys playcalling annoys me to no end...here it is you have Barber picking up like 5-7 ypc and then you just start throwing completely abandoning the run
Jason Garrett sucks I was so happy when he turned down the Ravens job 2 years ago!! That would have been a disaster. Brian Billick would be a good fit for Romo and the cowboys
 7 years ago '06        #47
Nugen2384 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 0 0
 Jaysin_305 said:
I dont think anybody can deny that Wade Phillips is the reason the Boys are solid at Defense, but its obvious the team lacks discipline and that falls on the head coach
I agree but I can't place all the discipline issues on the head coach. This team had discipline issues even when Parcells was there. Its not the coach, its the personnel and unlike most teams who takes on the personality of the coach, this team takes on the personality of their owner. Mainly because they know that Jerry is main shot-caller. Cowher is not going to Dallas because Jerry is not going to give him(or anyone) full control of the team. That's what he wants and that's why he's not in Buffalo right now. Cowboys won't be successful until Jerry goes the Snyder route and give up control of the team.
 7 years ago '05        #48
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
Should have fired him a long time ago
 09-22-2010, 10:18 PM         #49
phillyphil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cowboys been needin to fire Wade Phillips, I hope they end up with Cowher
 7 years ago '07        #50
authentics 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$747 | Props total: 66 66
cowher is coaching the panthers next year
 7 years ago '12        #51
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
Dude has never been a good coach.. I still can't believe Jerry Jones stuck with him this long.
 7 years ago '07        #52
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 badboy600 said:
Jason Garrett sucks I was so happy when he turned down the Ravens job 2 years ago!! That would have been a disaster. Brian Billick would be a good fit for Romo and the cowboys

You are clearly talking out your a.ss. 2 years ago, Jason Garrett was a hot commodity for any coaching job. Everyone was on his d!ck, and it's not like you can say you didn't like him before his OC position because he was the QB coach before that. Quit acting like you know what you are talking about f*g.
 09-22-2010, 11:37 PM         #53
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Garrett is just always trying to do to much, trying to be ahead of the game and s**t. Instead of going with what is working or a safe play, he tries to predict a change and normally is wrong.
 7 years ago '09        #54
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 iPunish901 said:
smh @ n*ggas saying its not phillips.

the cowboys lack so much discipline. they have talent at every damn position almost. we need a hard nosed coach. parcells did a great job. alot of current players became who they are because of parcells. but he was too old school and didnt connect with players, thats one reason philllips was hired. id take cowher or billick. if we take schottenheimer......we are basically switching coach names, thats it.
props man. They need leadership and pancake titts phillips aint cutting it. Its like Vernon Davis when he went tot he n9ners dude was acting up and like he was the s**t but Singletary sent his a.ss to the shower and put his foot down. Something dalas is missing cuz technically man with that offense and their defense they have a great shot, well had
 7 years ago '07        #55
kelvinivy2003 
space
space
$219 | Props total: 6 6
dey need to call irvin n smith back lolllllllllllllllll
 7 years ago '09        #56
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
This s**t is just that, a rumor. Adam Schefter at espn who is always dropping that insider s**t says they wont fire him during the season and whatever he says goes. f**k these other wannabes
Besides the Cowboys problem is they think they are a high speed offense and Romo is Tom Brady or somebody. They need somebody to come in and tell Jerry Jones that they are a power running team with some passing mixed in. Romo shouldnt be throwing the ball more than 20-22 times a game unless they fall behind fast and need to come back.

Oh yeah, Bill Cowher is going to take the Panthers job.

Last edited by That Guy Fly; 09-23-2010 at 12:29 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #57
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 iggyemu said:
Too late to do that. No coach is going to come in from the outside and turn the Cowboys around this season. And for all we know they may not even need a new coach....if they get a win in Houston on Sunday all this talk will be dead.

Just another 0-2 overreaction I think. He should have fired him at the end of last season. Jerry has gotten way too soft. Wade was always a bad head coach. I don't know why he kept him around for so long.
Very true...I mean, the season's not over for the Boy's. Especailly the way the NFC East is looking this year...But if they were gonna do it, they should have done it at the end of last season.
 7 years ago '06        #58
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Fly 2ndComing said:
This s**t is just that, a rumor. Adam Schefter at espn who is always dropping that insider s**t says they wont fire him during the season and whatever he says goes. f**k these other wannabes
Besides the Cowboys problem is they think they are a high speed offense and Romo is Tom Brady or somebody. They need somebody to come in and tell Jerry Jones that they are a power running team with some passing mixed in. Romo shouldnt be throwing the ball more than 20-22 times a game unless they fall behind fast and need to come back.

Oh yeah, Bill Cowher is going to take the Panthers job.
Agree to an extent. With our passing weapons 20-22 isnt enough but that said I think 50 times is entirely too much also. Id say keep it around 30 give or take a few passes, definitely need to not abandon the run so f**king much. Yeah we have nasty passing weapons but we also have an ill backfield that doesnt get enough food.
 09-23-2010, 10:48 AM         #59
JoeyTheGod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As an eagle fan, i dont want him to be fired..(yes i know yall beat us 3 times last season, it was a fluke though)
 09-23-2010, 11:40 AM         #60
condatis212  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rynell said:
A Cowher type Coach is what this team needs, a disciplinarian much like Parcells was when he was there. Players have to be held accountable for their actions on and off the field he is the perfect fit. This team needs a respected leader and a voice, the Cowboys are too talented to suck a** the way they do right now. BTW Witten k!llin' me in FF, he aint doing sh*t get it in gear dammitt.
A coach like that is likely to clash with Jones.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
16 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
34 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy