Rumor: Wade Phillips To be Fired Monday?

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
169 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
188 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #21
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
Bill Cowher Wouldn't Touch That Job No Matter How Much Money You Gave Him It's Not The Coach It's Romo's Weak A--
 7 years ago '08        #22
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
smh @ n*ggas saying its not phillips.

the cowboys lack so much discipline. they have talent at every damn position almost. we need a hard nosed coach. parcells did a great job. alot of current players became who they are because of parcells. but he was too old school and didnt connect with players, thats one reason philllips was hired. id take cowher or billick. if we take schottenheimer......we are basically switching coach names, thats it.
 09-22-2010, 07:44 PM         #23
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn. coaching gotta be one of the most stressful jobs.
 7 years ago '09        #24
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
Fired monday? That's f*cked up.. are they already expecting to lose on Sunday? If so I'm bout to start Arian Foster in my league
 7 years ago '04        #25
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
Frankly, any of those names listed is an upgrade, expect maybe Mariucci.

The key though is if Jerry "lets" the new coach bring in his own offensive coordinator because Jason Garrett is just as useless as Wade.
 7 years ago '09        #26
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
I dont know why but phillips has got on my nerves since day 1. He was never a coach just lucky enough to be with the cowboys. Ship his out
 7 years ago '08        #27
flix02 2055 heat pts2055
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 3749 3749
 BxCastro said:
jon gruden is garbage and thats probably who the cowboys end up with
exactly eveybody on his d!ck since he went to espn...
 7 years ago '06        #28
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Brainwave said:
Bill Cowher Wouldn't Touch That Job No Matter How Much Money You Gave Him It's Not The Coach It's Romo's Weak A--
n*ggas will find a way to crucify Romo any way they can

That said I cant really find any way possible that we have big name coaches lining up to take a team that would be 0-3 + always in the spotlight :(

Interested in how the team responds to this though. Hoping we come out fired the f**k up. I dont like Wade but were stuck this year.
 7 years ago '10        #29
JustDoIt 
space
space
space
$498 | Props total: 4 4
just get rid of Garrett....this guys playcalling annoys me to no end...here it is you have Barber picking up like 5-7 ypc and then you just start throwing completely abandoning the run
 7 years ago '09        #30
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 JBeezy said:
Frankly, any of those names listed is an upgrade, expect maybe Mariucci.

The key though is if Jerry "lets" the new coach bring in his own offensive coordinator because Jason Garrett is just as useless as Wade.
Talk about stock dropping
 7 years ago '05        #31
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 - Streetz - said:
the play calling is a.ss but n*ggas act as if a new coach is going to suit up and play too
real s**t ppl always blaming the coach like he is the one dropping passes or given up sacks

or its his fault ppl are missing tackles i dont think changing coaches in the middle of the season is ever good. but i can see it go down ppl always do to much to fast. but all u can really do is fire the coach not like u can get a bunch of new players. But ppl always wanted
wade gone from dallas anyway now they just have a decent enough reason to get him outta there not rite but that how the game goes
 7 years ago '06        #32
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 JustDoIt said:
just get rid of Garrett....this guys playcalling annoys me to no end...here it is you have Barber picking up like 5-7 ypc and then you just start throwing completely abandoning the run
Between that s**t and the Barber sweeps I be wanting to reach through the TV and Sprewell that stepchild looking a.ss n*gga
 09-22-2010, 07:59 PM         #33
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They waiting to be 0-3????
 7 years ago '09        #34
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
garrets actually taking over, jones kept him around for this exact moment or else he would of been a coach elsewhere long time ago
 7 years ago '04        #35
Jaysin_305 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,309 | Props total: 244 244
I dont think anybody can deny that Wade Phillips is the reason the Boys are solid at Defense, but its obvious the team lacks discipline and that falls on the head coach
 7 years ago '08        #36
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12242 12242
 LightsOut said:
i thought cowher was holding out for the carolina job?

either way, i would bet they end up with billick
 Zakhara said:
Only place I've heard Cowher being linked to was Carolina, and that's only because his family is there. I don't think he's headed to the Cowboys at all, keep dreaming Cowgirl fan.

I live in Charlotte so I hope yall right.
 09-22-2010, 08:05 PM         #37
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JustDoIt said:
I agree
 09-22-2010, 08:12 PM         #38
Sub 0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JustDoIt said:
I agree
 7 years ago '04        #39
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,124 | Props total: 997 997
 JustDoIt said:
This
 09-22-2010, 08:19 PM         #40
Yelsgnik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JustDoIt said:
:agreement6:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy