Nick Cannon makes threat to slap Eminem over Mariah Carey

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #61
oso Negro 31 heat pts31
space
space
$758 | Props total: 208 208

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #62
sboone130 
space
space
$116 | Props total: 0 0
 Spiffy said:
Nick be fukin mariah and prolly has access to her money, safe to say even if he doesnt slap em he still won
Eminem is the "Artist of the Decade" some people dont even know Nick cannon is a rapper... safe to say Eminem wins again
 7 years ago '04        #63
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
you know dat n*gga is f**king f**got when he said he would "slap"....

I mean for real ....... a serious dude woulda said i'ma beat the s**t out of him or i'ma f**k him up if i see him but "slap"?? fukin fruity cake a.ss n*gga
 7 years ago '06        #64
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
 Cap Peeler said:

I mean for real ....... a serious dude woulda said i'ma beat the s**t out of him or i'ma f**k him up if i see him but "slap"?? fukin fruity cake a.ss n*gga
I slap some n*ggas. Slapping a n*gga is showing TOTAL lack of respect. Only b**ches get slapped and if you get slapped then guess what?
 7 years ago '07        #65
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
if they shoot a fair one and em leaves his highly paid bodyguards out of it i think nick cannon would handle him
 09-22-2010, 10:32 PM         #66
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if and when they do run into each other, nick will be the guy who raises up his hands talkin shyt and eminem will be that nyga who just walks up and connects first. fuk a nick cannon
 7 years ago '07        #67
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Cap Peeler said:

slapping someone is like spitting on someone..spitting is worse but both shows lack of respect for the one on the business end of stick

i mean how could you really not get that concept
 7 years ago '04        #68
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
i get the slappin concept and then a duel comes right after that but i mean for real....

anybody talked s**t about my wife or mom and i'm k!lling n*ggas on sight not "try to show lack of respect" back at them that's just me tho
 7 years ago '08        #69
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11627 11627
Well this is never gonna happen......................................But if they did somehow knuckle up i think Nick takes him
 7 years ago '08        #70
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 beast mode said:
wow you're an idiot,show me when i EVER said that??? who the f**k names them selves after the actor from Gridiron Gang???
lbj vs kd thread... u said durant is better ft and 3pt shooter... kinda means that u think james is better overall shooter since u didn't mention fg%...

and good old way to go at someone's name...lmfao
 7 years ago '04        #71
TBX 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,936 | Props total: 609 609
 oso Negro said:
Wow

What was this thread about again?
 7 years ago '04        #72
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
I reallly dont know why people are so sure on here that Nick could handle Marshall....

not saying I know for sure that one could whoop the other but lets look at the facts

Nick has admitted that he was a non confrontational peaceful dude who pretty much never thrown fists, he's talked about this in multiple interviews.

Eminem has been getting into f!ghts his whole life, chances are he can take a hit and throw a hit better than Nick. Plus dude works out regularly, maybe nick does the same dont know.

I really think that it boils down to the racial factors, If Nick Cannon was WHITE I know damn well yall wouldn't be on here saying he could handle Em, White Nick Cannon = Asher Roth.
 09-22-2010, 11:14 PM         #73
Kakarot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #74
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,480 | Props total: 1271 1271
 psylence2k said:
I reallly dont know why people are so sure on here that Nick could handle Marshall....

not saying I know for sure that one could whoop the other but lets look at the facts

Nick has admitted that he was a non confrontational peaceful dude who pretty much never thrown fists, he's talked about this in multiple interviews.

Eminem has been getting into f!ghts his whole life, chances are he can take a hit and throw a hit better than Nick. Plus dude works out regularly, maybe nick does the same dont know.

I really think that it boils down to the racial factors, If Nick Cannon was WHITE I know damn well yall wouldn't be on here saying he could handle Em, White Nick Cannon = Asher Roth.
Most celebrities work out and Cannon probably has at least 10 pounds of muscle on Em, is younger, and probably has at least 3 inches of height in his advantage. And background doesn't really mean s**t. Ive seen guys who grew up in the safest suburbs in America that could mollywhop the hardest street n*gga. Just because Em has "fought" dozens of times doesn't necessarily mean he's a good f!ghter, dude could've lost every single f!ght he's been in.
 7 years ago '05        #75
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,497 | Props total: 717 717
as bizarre said "he dont want none with marshall"

nicks a f**kin loser
 7 years ago '06        #76
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
 beast mode said:
shut the f**k up,eminem is like 5'7 being able to f!ght has nothing to do with rapping or being corny,i'd bet money nick would whoop the dog s**t outta em
Em is 5'7 so he can't f!ght huh?

And you have Floyd in your avy?

GTFOH.

Boxing heavy don't mean s**t...Nick grew up in San Diego, went to a rich boy school, probably never been in a f!ght his whole life. Not saying Em would handle him or nothing, but I don't give a f**k how much you box, a f!ght is different than a boxing match.

Just sayin, if a slap is the ultimate sign of disrespect...then I'm disrespecting that Charmin a.ss muf**ka and kicking his nuts square into his jaw, then proceeding to kick his face into the pavement. f**k the bulls**t, you disrespect me I'm disrespecting you 10 times harder.
 7 years ago '06        #77
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 JKO said:
nick and em needs to have a drum battle

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #78
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
First Of All Nickelodeon Cannon needs to stop with all that beef over Mariah . I mean Em f**ked with her before they were even married and then that played out diva wanna lie about the s**t and try to make a diss song.

They should all just let that s**t go. That b**ch ain't even worth the beef.
 7 years ago '04        #79
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,794 | Props total: 1368 1368
idk Em been punching n*ggas in the face since the '90s... only f!ght i ever seen nick cannon in was in underclassmen.

i
 7 years ago '07        #80
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,901 | Props total: 1244 1244
BX is full of retards! Saying a man is wrong for defending his wife. It dont matter if you like Nick or not, u gotta look at the situation for what it is. People idolize these artists so much they ignore all sense in these situations.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago