Hidden Symbolism In Jay-Z's "Decoded" Bookcover

most viewed right now
 93
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 85
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 66
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-22-2010, 04:32 PM         #21
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
reach............................................. .................................................. .............
 09-22-2010, 04:36 PM         #22
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngvito18 said:

[pic - click to view]



is that threadstarter???? lmfao


threadstarter is photoshop rich


Last edited by deLeet; 09-22-2010 at 04:38 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #23
fire-graphics 
space
avatar space
space
$351 | Props total: 0 0
you people are mad grazy, everything is illuminatie... ya'll looking to far, get a life!
 7 years ago '04        #24
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593
 SunnySouthDalla said:
This s**t made me feel stupid with all that "you can clearly see" s**t. Cuz I couldn't see s**t except the eyes. Rappers can't even be artistic no more. Art= illuminati now
Architecture always been Illuminatti

Art always been Illuminatti

Music always been Illuminatti

Theater always been Illuminatti

Religion always been Illuminatti

Education always been Illuminatti

Technology always been Illuminatti

Money always been Illuminatti

Government always been Illuminatti
 7 years ago '06        #25
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$27,991 | Props total: 4027 4027
:sleepy:
 7 years ago '04        #26
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593
 Blood Edge said:
I make 410k a year and am not a rapper, yet you keep using a challenge as a deflection because you think that can save your failure...if you made anywhere near that or more you wouldn't need to photoshop fake money, have such a s**tty and dirty bathroom in your house, wear a fake watch, and make tracks like this:





c'mon son...what exporters would deal with a n*gga that can't even use a simple computer program? and with the level of ignorance you're showing you've prolly never even been out of the states

keep throwin lies and embellished stories aroundyou already knocked yourself out.....I'm just trying to break the news to you...you walking around like Zab Judah and s**t


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '09        #27
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 8568 8568
 SpittN4Cash said:
Architecture always been Illuminatti

Art always been Illuminatti

Music always been Illuminatti

Theater always been Illuminatti

Religion always been Illuminatti

Education always been Illuminatti

Technology always been Illuminatti

Money always been Illuminatti

Government always been Illuminatti
.....
 7 years ago '07        #28
ricky_peso 
space
avatar space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 155 155
 Blood Edge said:
well in that case.....







[pic - click to view]

i remember this thread atleast the wayne is a pedo one lol
 7 years ago '09        #29
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 8568 8568
 Blood Edge said:
I make 410k a year and am not a rapper, yet you keep using a challenge as a deflection because you think that can save your failure...if you made anywhere near that or more you wouldn't need to photoshop fake money, have such a s**tty and dirty bathroom in your house, wear a fake watch, and make tracks like this:





c'mon son...what exporters would deal with a n*gga that can't even use a simple computer program? and with the level of ignorance you're showing you've prolly never even been out of the states

keep throwin lies and embellished stories around...you already knocked yourself out I'm just trying to break the news to you...you walking around like Zab Judah and s**t

thats a classical thread
 7 years ago '04        #30
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593
 Blood Edge said:
you can't respond to the truth can you?

you were too scared to post up your own music so I had to do that s**t for you...and those generic tracks speak for themselves

c'mon old you fart I know you can do better than that..n*gga is in his early 40s wearing a fitted two sizes too small trying to stunt using photohop...is this life now? :budden:
spell check & proofread, PROOFREAD, PROOFREAD
 09-22-2010, 04:54 PM         #31
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ focus on the important part! speak on the photoshop pics!! that s**t is weird yo like this thread
 7 years ago '05        #32
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$23,925 | Props total: 11287 11287
 fred dibnah said:
 7 years ago '08        #33
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
the whole money mirror photoshop thing will always be a monkey on your back spittin4cash, when it come to bx....
 7 years ago '04        #34
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593
 deLeet said:
^ focus on the important part! speak on the photoshop pics!! that s**t is weird yo like this thread

RIGHT CLICK >> VIEW IMAGE

:cash:
 7 years ago '04        #35
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,449 | Props total: 6518 6518
damn them beats sound generic
 09-22-2010, 05:09 PM         #36
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpittN4Cash said:

RIGHT CLICK >> VIEW IMAGE

:cash:
you f**ked it up for the rest of the weirdos on this section talking about illuminati, it was bad b4 but you really f**kd it up with that photoshop s**t. I can't take none of you serious.
 7 years ago '04        #37
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593
 deLeet said:
you f**ked it up for the rest of the weirdos on this section talking about illuminati, it was bad b4 but you really f**kd it up with that photoshop s**t. I can't take none of you serious.
Believe me. or Don't. #IDGAF

:cash:
 09-22-2010, 05:17 PM         #38
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
back to the discussion...its quite obvious hes doing all this s**t to f**k with you.
 7 years ago '04        #39
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,449 | Props total: 6518 6518
 killya said:
back to the discussion...its quite obvious hes doing all this s**t to f**k with you.
...this
 7 years ago '04        #40
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593
 killya said:
back to the discussion...its quite obvious hes doing all this s**t to f**k with you.
When this s**t hits the blogs, just remember you heard it first @BOXDEN.COM



:cash:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 26
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy