Official Madden Elite League Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
110 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
66 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #141
R4P 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 229 229
 notoriousthugzz said:
^^^ sent u msg on live but dude needs to be dropped. im not tryin to be gettin sim losses cuz my opponents dont respond to my msgs
bro like I told you on live, you can't hit me up the day AFTER an advance and complain to me that your opponent didnt get back to you. I can't do anything about that then. If you hit me up before hand I coulda contacted him or got u to play the cpu.

Be proactive.
 7 years ago '04        #142
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,842 | Props total: 2004 2004
 R4P said:
bro like I told you on live, you can't hit me up the day AFTER an advance and complain to me that your opponent didnt get back to you. I can't do anything about that then. If you hit me up before hand I coulda contacted him or got u to play the cpu.

Be proactive.
It was a busy weekend. All I'm saying is that he never responded to my message. Seeing as how he has a history of this and you just called him out in the post prior to mine I don't see what the problem is? Just trying to let you know this is still going on..
 10-13-2010, 07:37 AM         #143
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R4P said:
week is advanced. paperstacks you missed another game this advance, if you're not going or dont want to be active in this league let me know
I got no message from anyone and I was listed as a bye week. So how did I miss a game
 10-13-2010, 07:51 AM         #144
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also, I messaged the Dolphins on XBL and need to get this game early cause I'm going out of town for the weekend early Friday morning. I'll message the commish if I don't get it in beforehand so he can get to play against the CPU. I should be back for Sunday's advance.
 7 years ago '05        #145
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,641 | Props total: 13716 13716
 HR_Paperstacks said:
I got no message from anyone and I was listed as a bye week. So how did I miss a game
 7 years ago '05        #146
R4P 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
You got 2 games not played on ur record. The browns n Pats. N I think u never finished playing the cpu bills but I may be wrong about that
 10-13-2010, 01:00 PM         #147
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R4P said:
You got 2 games not played on ur record. The browns n Pats. N I think u never finished playing the cpu bills but I may be wrong about that
I finished the Bills. I know I missed those two games, the one was where the Browns never got back to me and the Pats we've already discussed. I was just saying there's no way I didn't get back to someone for the last advance because I didn't have a game that week.
 7 years ago '05        #148
R4P 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
Aight well I honestly don't remember why I posted that so my bad
 10-14-2010, 03:09 PM         #149
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The owner of the Dolphins left the league. Is it cool if I play the CPU or should I wait to see if something happened that accidentally kicked him? I'm leaving town tonight and I'd like to get my game in ASAP.
 7 years ago '04        #150
space
space
 HR_Paperstacks said:
I sent you a message and a friend request. Also you were not on a bye week when we played and that game got simmed
How you gonna deny this s**t when your on my friends list

edit: nvm I just saw you got the ravens.. going off your sig I thought u had the Titans. My mistake

MVP it was the Titans team that didn't play me who I sent messages to... watch him in the next few weeks

Last edited by notoriousthugzz; 10-14-2010 at 03:31 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #151
R4P 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
 HR_Paperstacks said:
The owner of the Dolphins left the league. Is it cool if I play the CPU or should I wait to see if something happened that accidentally kicked him? I'm leaving town tonight and I'd like to get my game in ASAP.
go ahead n play your game
 7 years ago '05        #152
R4P 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
I sent you a message and a friend request. Also you were not on a bye week when we played and that game got simmed
How you gonna deny this s**t when your on my friends list

edit: nvm I just saw you got the ravens.. going off your sig I thought u had the Titans. My mistake

MVP it was the Titans team that didn't play me who I sent messages to... watch him in the next few weeks
he's been booted
 7 years ago '05        #153
R4P 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
got damn I got 4 starters injured for prolonged periods of time.....im gonna tank the season. I'll only try to win one game from here on out and thats against the ravens

btw Asomugha is on the block
 7 years ago '04        #154
space
space
 R4P said:
he's been booted
aight having the same problem this week. messaged the guy my number on wednesday and havent heard a thing... I play him in Weaz's league this week too
 7 years ago '05        #155
BitchesNBlunts 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,203 | Props total: 4 4
Soooo, I can join right now, but i have to be a team thats not taken?

if So, ill take ATL

so like..what? we're just supposed to be online at the same time? i be busy though...shiit.

Last edited by BitchesNBlunts; 10-16-2010 at 12:21 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #156
R4P 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
 notoriousthugzz said:
aight having the same problem this week. messaged the guy my number on wednesday and havent heard a thing... I play him in Weaz's league this week too
bro why do you keep doing this to yourself? It seems like every other week you have a problem with your opponent but instead of telling me ahead of time (before I advance) you wait until after the deadline.
 7 years ago '05        #157
R4P 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
 b**chesNBlunts said:
Soooo, I can join right now, but i have to be a team thats not taken?

if So, ill take ATL

so like..what? we're just supposed to be online at the same time? i be busy though...shiit.
if you're not gonna be active dont bother joining
 7 years ago '04        #158
space
space
 R4P said:
bro why do you keep doing this to yourself? It seems like every other week you have a problem with your opponent but instead of telling me ahead of time (before I advance) you wait until after the deadline.
because I usually give them a day or two to contact me... by the time I realize they won't you advance. I'm just letting you know so you can weed these guys out of the league I'm not complaining. s**t's mad corny though why do dudes sign up for leagues and just not play em?
 7 years ago '05        #159
BitchesNBlunts 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,203 | Props total: 4 4
 R4P said:
if you're not gonna be active dont bother joining
i can honeslty play like once a day most likely, nothin more than that. is that not considered active?
 7 years ago '05        #160
R4P 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
 b**chesNBlunts said:
i can honeslty play like once a day most likely, nothin more than that. is that not considered active?
thats fine then, I advance every Sunday, Tuesday and Friday at midnight (est time) so you always have at least 2 days to play each game. Just make sure you contact your opponent each advance and set up a time.

search for

Boxden Elite
password: boxden

in the franchise menu
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy