Official Madden Elite League Thread

most viewed right now
 134
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 109
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 64
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #101
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
^^^Groupie

 bugzy said:
i wont take that win.... we was havein good games and it kept f**kin up at half time, but the last game we was playin we was in the 4th and i was beating your a.ss there is no way u would have won that game and after all the times we played, did u not notice that i figured out ur D and u could not stop me anymore........ not going 2 lie tho, your D had me slow motion wit the ball for a while
We had good games, I feel 4 out of the 7 I would have won with going into the half up big and getting the ball but figuring out my defense? No offense but you had about 3 plays you ran and only scored on a bomb to Reggie Wayne or off my fumbles and picks. Anywa I'll see you when/if I see you.
 7 years ago '05        #102
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13766 13766
 40ozHenny said:
^^^Groupie

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '06        #103
bugzy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,419 | Props total: 107 107
lol......yall silly
 7 years ago '08        #104
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
 younggangsta_s said:

[pic - click to view]

Not the least but apparently you are cause you keep commenting about me.
 7 years ago '05        #105
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13766 13766
 40ozHenny said:
Not the least but apparently you are cause you keep commenting about me.

[pic - click to view]

 10-01-2010, 10:51 PM         #106
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've been steady waiting for my opponent and haven't heard s**t. Some bulls**t.
 7 years ago '05        #107
R4P 11 heat pts11 OP
space
avatar space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 232 232
Week 3 is in the books.

The next advance is Sunday at midnight.

I signed on this morning and saw I had 15 msgs with people telling me their opponents hadn't contacted them. Hope ya'll had been trying to contact them too.

Dont wait until the last minute to let me know that, I may not be around (like yesterday)
 7 years ago '05        #108
R4P 11 heat pts11 OP
space
avatar space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 232 232
first and foremost, GG ravens.

recap for anyone interested, dudes up by 3. he kicksoff. I get mike wallace open for a 70+ yd rec but i purposely get tackled at the goaline to run clock (40 seconds left and full timeouts by both)...im sittin here running the clock out not realizing im DOWN lmao

so i call a timeout with 3 sec left but i said f**k it im not gonna go in ot let me just go for the win...throw a pick 6 @ myself

anyway back to the ravens

Bro I mean this in the most respectful way possible but this game shouldnt have been close.I think after playing Madden enough, you can tell the difference between someone whose good and someone whose not, and bro you're nowhere near as good as me lol. Im sorry, im not mad I lost honestly cuz Im gonna be a playoff team end of the year regardless but damn, you got some fluke luck. thats the bottom line next game we play I'll blow you out. you can quote me on that lol

Anyway, again, GG you didnt cheese but I just had to get that off my chest and start some beef lol
 10-02-2010, 01:44 PM         #109
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R4P said:
first and foremost, GG ravens.

recap for anyone interested, dudes up by 3. he kicksoff. I get mike wallace open for a 70+ yd rec but i purposely get tackled at the goaline to run clock (40 seconds left and full timeouts by both)...im sittin here running the clock out not realizing im DOWN lmao

so i call a timeout with 3 sec left but i said f**k it im not gonna go in ot let me just go for the win...throw a pick 6 @ myself

anyway back to the ravens

Bro I mean this in the most respectful way possible but this game shouldnt have been close.I think after playing Madden enough, you can tell the difference between someone whose good and someone whose not, and bro you're nowhere near as good as me lol. Im sorry, im not mad I lost honestly cuz Im gonna be a playoff team end of the year regardless but damn, you got some fluke luck. thats the bottom line next game we play I'll blow you out. you can quote me on that lol

Anyway, again, GG you didnt cheese but I just had to get that off my chest and start some beef lol

I'll take the W. Good game. We'll see about next time. I look forward to it.
 7 years ago '05        #110
R4P 11 heat pts11 OP
space
avatar space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 232 232
 HR_Paperstacks said:
I'll take the W. Good game. We'll see about next time. I look forward to it.
BTW Go Titans








































b**ch






lol
 7 years ago '09        #111
Kgdesign 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,015 | Props total: 958 958
 R4P said:
BTW Go Titans l
F**k the Titans
 7 years ago '05        #112
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
Texans let me know
 7 years ago '06        #113
bugzy 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,419 | Props total: 107 107
yesss...... sum grade A s**t talkin
 7 years ago '05        #114
R4P 11 heat pts11 OP
space
avatar space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 232 232
 Kgdesign said:
F**k the Titans

k!ll yourself. Second of all wat team r u? It doesn't even matter k!ll urself. More beef (no homo) in this thread
 7 years ago '09        #115
Kgdesign 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,015 | Props total: 958 958
 R4P said:
k!ll yourself. Second of all wat team r u? It doesn't even matter k!ll urself. More beef (no homo) in this thread
I'm in the AFC. And so are the Titans so f*ck the Titans
 7 years ago '05        #116
R4P 11 heat pts11 OP
space
avatar space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 232 232
lol i dont even remember typing that, i was doooooone :lachen001:
 7 years ago '05        #117
R4P 11 heat pts11 OP
space
avatar space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 232 232
Listen up fella's.

I won't be available to Advance Tuesday (and maybe the next one) so after tonights advance I will make Weaz an interim Commish until I get back to speed on things. It will only last a week or less so dont miss me too much b**ches
 10-04-2010, 03:44 PM         #118
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lost to the computer 9-6. A grand ol at myself. Just played lazy and stupid the entire game. I'm without Ray Rice for most of the year and now Mason for two weeks. I'm having bad luck with injuries too. Damn. Bad, stupid loss.
 7 years ago '05        #119
R4P 11 heat pts11 OP
space
avatar space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 232 232
 HR_Paperstacks said:
Lost to the computer 9-6. A grand ol at myself. Just played lazy and stupid the entire game. I'm without Ray Rice for most of the year and now Mason for two weeks. I'm having bad luck with injuries too. Damn. Bad, stupid loss.
even more @ myself
 10-04-2010, 04:29 PM         #120
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R4P said:
even more @ myself
Yeah must mean you're really a.sscheeks. At least I don't blame my losses on being hungover.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
129 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy