Official Madden Elite League Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #201
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,614 | Props total: 13673 13673
^ Brah, you're done. Why would I be scared of someone who can barely score on me? You don't can't restart games twice and get a third "crack at it." I'll see you Week 17. You quit, twice (and all because I kept exploiting his single man coverage and he didn't want me to ). You take the L this week buddy.
 7 years ago '08        #202
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,541 | Props total: 1214 1214
100 percent pure grade A v*gina...
 7 years ago '05        #203
R4P 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
$7,010 | Props total: 226 226
 younggangsta_s said:
^ Brah, you're done. Why would I be scared of someone who can barely score on me? You don't can't restart games twice and get a third "crack at it." I'll see you Week 17. You quit, twice (and all because I kept exploiting his single man coverage and he didn't want me to ). You take the L this week buddy.
Do you know for sure he quit the first time and the connection didnt just boot you guys? We all know how Madden can be with game connections cutting off. If the game cut off and he never went offline (according to him) then he didnt quit. In that case ya'll need to just play again tonight or I can sim it.
 7 years ago '08        #204
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
Exactly, I didn't quit it d/c, we started a second after, if I quit I would have paused the game, if I shut off the xbox we wouldnt have been able to restart right away...ur a herb, put your money where ur mouth is and put up or shut up.
 7 years ago '05        #205
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 R4P said:
Do you know for sure he quit the first time and the connection didnt just boot you guys? We all know how Madden can be with game connections cutting off. If the game cut off and he never went offline (according to him) then he didnt quit. In that case ya'll need to just play again tonight or I can sim it.
He quit dog. And he quit because he wanted me to call different plays so he could be able to run his same defense. How does he get to keep playing?

40ozHenny said:
100 percent pure grade A v*gina...
I'm v*gina? Hahahaha. O.K. tough guy. Give a me time when you are able to travel to Kansas City for a night. I'll pay for your airfare (roundtrip) and hotel fees. All you have to do is show up. We'll go to the gym box 7 rounds. I'll put it on youtube and we'll see who the "100 percent pure grade A v*gina" is.

PM me your info and when you're available.
 7 years ago '05        #206
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
And I'll play dude just to entertain him.
 7 years ago '05        #207
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
I'm waiting brah. You have 1 hour.

Last edited by Y.G.; 10-24-2010 at 06:35 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #208
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
So WEIS came, lurked and didn't even reply.

I'm not waiting on you all night dude.
 7 years ago '08        #209
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
I'm on now bro where u at?
 7 years ago '05        #210
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
Lost SIM to the scrub.
 7 years ago '05        #211
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
Turns out WEIS escaped his thrashing because he didn't download the updated rosters.
 7 years ago '05        #212
R4P 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
Too many people not playing games. Alot of people quitting. I'm this close to calling it quits on this league. I'm almost recovered from knee surgery so I wont be around as much and I'm gonna start working.

So, we have 2 options.

1. We can just call it over and scrap this league and pretend it never existed.

or

2. Someone whose dedicated and has the time can take over as commish. Feel free to nominate people for the position as well, and I'll see what's good with them
 7 years ago '08        #213
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
Turns out WEIS escaped his thrashing because he didn't download the updated rosters.
You do realize me and you are the only ones that have posted in weeks-no one cares but anyway Ill entertain you...
Your really delusional huh? We played almost a full half and it kept d/c, we wouldn't have been able start a game if that were the case...
Secondly like I said before u talk big on the boards and have self esteem issues so it doesn't surprise me you coming in here trying to boost your own ego with these stupid posts of excuses.
 7 years ago '05        #214
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 40ozHenny said:
You do realize me and you are the only ones that have posted in weeks-no one cares but anyway Ill entertain you...
Your really delusional huh? We played almost a full half and it kept d/c, we wouldn't have been able start a game if that were the case...
Secondly like I said before u talk big on the boards and have self esteem issues so it doesn't surprise me you coming in here trying to boost your own ego with these stupid posts of excuses.
Boost my self-esteem?

I'm still waiting on that PM tough guy.

Anyway, this shows how dumb you are. It's been proven in this years Madden if you don't have the latest roster update you will be disconnected from games. DWADE didn't have the latest rosters when we played last night and it did the same thing until he downloaded them. Same with KayG. I can guarantee you didn't have the latest roster update when we played.
 7 years ago '08        #215
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
about seriously wanting to f!ght someone from an internet forum but if ur serious about it either move to a city worth visiting or you can come see me in nyc cause there aint no way I'm going to somewhere like kc to whoop some idiots a.ss.
 7 years ago '05        #216
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 40ozHenny said:
about seriously wanting to f!ght someone from an internet forum but if ur serious about it either move to a city worth visiting or you can come see me in nyc cause there aint no way I'm going to somewhere like kc to whoop some idiots a.ss.
@ you whooping somebody's a.ss.

I doubt you have the stamina to last 3 rounds let alone make it through the full 7. It's not like you have the technical skill to stop me early anyway. You won't make it out of the 2nd buddy.

@ the excuses. Nobody's paying for you a vacation. Just a friendly sparring session. Stop it brah, you're looking weaker by the word.
 7 years ago '08        #217
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
What kind of young gangsta are you?? Sparring session?? a f!ght is a f!ght, on the streets, no rings, no rounds...again you talk big but are puss...come to nyc and see if you live up to your name of gangsta. You set yourself up when you talk big and have a name with gangsta in it but you are softer than cotton, now stop typing cause no one is listening or gives a sh*t.
 7 years ago '05        #218
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 40ozHenny said:
What kind of young gangsta are you?? Sparring session?? a f!ght is a f!ght, on the streets, no rings, no rounds...again you talk big but are puss...come to nyc and see if you live up to your name of gangsta. You set yourself up when you talk big and have a name with gangsta in it but you are softer than cotton, now stop typing cause no one is listening or gives a sh*t.
When did I say I was a "gangsta in the streets?" As if you would know anything about that, suburban whiteboy. Nobody f!ghting you in the streets, like we have some real beef, fu*kin phaggot.

Why would I not spar you? It would be a good workout before my f!ght next month. It's always a confidence builder to knock out some dude who thinks he's tough in the 1st round.

Just accept the hotel & airfare, it's paid for. I know you won't though.
 7 years ago '05        #219
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
n*ggas dont spar in the hood, 2 punches then a headlock.
 7 years ago '05        #220
R4P 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
Aight muf**ka's if no1 wants to take over as commish this league is being deleted next Monday
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
25 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago