Official Madden Elite League Thread

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
72 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
94 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #181
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
 younggangsta_s said:
My n*gga said a lot of offline things.
LOL, a n*gga be high, ain't know how else to word it.

R4P said:
switching teams midseason causes too much confusion thats all it is
Nah I feel you, makes sense. Like I said was just trying to freshen s**t up, but it would just be easier to take a few off and wait til after the season instead of half a.ssing and throwing the season. If someone wants the Pats they can have em but try to save a spot for me, ill be back by the draft.
 10-22-2010, 07:07 PM         #182
Weaz Goodell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Weaz Goodell Says...

Both of the leagues are looking anemic. A majority of the owners in the Official league are also in this league.

If any owners not apart of the Official league would like to join, feel free to do so.

7 years ago '05        #183
R4P 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 231 231
 M I said:
LOL, a n*gga be high, ain't know how else to word it.

Nah I feel you, makes sense. Like I said was just trying to freshen s**t up, but it would just be easier to take a few off and wait til after the season instead of half a.ssing and throwing the season. If someone wants the Pats they can have em but try to save a spot for me, ill be back by the draft.
 7 years ago '05        #184
R4P 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
Week is advanced. Some of yall been really slackin dunno what the deal is but if you dont have the time do me a favor and let me know
 7 years ago '05        #185
R4P 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
Aight we got 2 beefs this week that I want all 4 parties to speak their side on.

Weaz vs. Weis

Weaz claims Weis disconnected on him during their game. This is a big no-no in league play. Weis claims it was because Weaz ran the same play over and over. I need both of yall to come in here and speak your side to each and myself

Blackmamba vs. Jabo

Mamba hit me up telling me Jabo was nano blitzing all game. Jabo's an admitted cheeser but not in league games (although I've already warned him once for some other stuff he pulled). So Jabo get in here and speak your side of it
 7 years ago '08        #186
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 1215 1215
I'm not even gettin in a back and forth ,we had a good game that d/c in the 2nd quarter, we restarted and then dude just kept bombing balls to moss and thomas...same play about 10-15 times in the first half. I quit but it wasnt about winning or losing, I was up 21-7 until one of his hail marys hit at the end of the half. It dont matter he can say what he wants, I lost a lot of respect for his game today, we usually have good games I dont know why he decided to play like an 8 yr old and just keep throwing up bombs.
 7 years ago '05        #187
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,645 | Props total: 13748 13748
 40ozHenny said:
I'm not even gettin in a back and forth ,we had a good game that d/c in the 2nd quarter, we restarted and then dude just kept bombing balls to moss and thomas...same play about 10-15 times in the first half. I quit but it wasnt about winning or losing, I was up 21-7 until one of his hail marys hit at the end of the half. It dont matter he can say what he wants, I lost a lot of respect for his game today, we usually have good games I dont know why he decided to play like an 8 yr old and just keep throwing up bombs.
I play like an 8 year old? I think you have me confused with yourself.

You man blitzed all game and left single cover on my wideouts. Of course I'm going to audible down and beat you down field when I get the chance. Who's fault is it you kept calling the single coverage blitz package?

You disconnected first game after I picked you off and was about to go up 14 before the half and get the ball back. Then you quit when I scored with at the end of the half and was about to get the ball back. I was on my way to dubs both games. You can't hang with me, stop it slime.
 7 years ago '08        #188
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
I never blitzed once so stop with all that (I ran a 4-4 cover 1 and showed blitz) and like I said I'm not going back and forth with you, you cheated in your franchise and thats why I left, if you wanna try and do the same here thats fine it really aint that serious, but dont private message me again telling me I'm a good competitor and I should rejoin your franchise cause you act big on these boards but you and I both know your v*gina.

And based on your excuse for running the same play cause I blitzed (even though I didnt blitz once) Can I run the same play over and over cause it works and I am exploiting your defense? Your plays didnt even work until the last hail mary of the half.

ps I never disconnected the first game thats why we were able to restart a sec after the d/c

Last edited by 40ozHenny; 10-23-2010 at 07:11 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #189
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
Yyo first off sendin 5-6 blitzers is not a nano. And let's not even speak on da rest of da game.
 7 years ago '05        #190
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 40ozHenny said:
I never blitzed once so stop with all that (I ran a 4-4 cover 1 and showed blitz) and like I said I'm not going back and forth with you, you cheated in your franchise and thats why I left, if you wanna try and do the same here thats fine it really aint that serious, but dont private message me again telling me I'm a good competitor and I should rejoin your franchise cause you act big on these boards but you and I both know your v*gina.

And based on your excuse for running the same play cause I blitzed (even though I didnt blitz once) Can I run the same play over and over cause it works and I am exploiting your defense? Your plays didnt even work until the last hail mary of the half.

ps I never disconnected the first game thats why we were able to restart a sec after the d/c
I'm v*gina? Well considering I'm a silver glove boxer I'm pretty sure I'd beat the everlasting sh*t out of you if you stepped foot in the ring with me. Keep it Madden tough guy, this is the internet.

Now, if you didn't blitz once I don't know how I had receivers and backs wide open in the flats that weren't covered. That only happens when somebody... sends a blitz.

As an offense, I'm supposed to beat the defense and make them play to me. Throwing a deep pass is not cheese nor is it hard to stop. Quit calling single coverage plays stupid and maybe you won't get beat for 50 yards per play.

You want me to not take advantage of your poor playcalling? Nobody else would be dumb enough to continue calling single coverage after they've seen they've been continually beat over and over. Nobody but you. If I see somebody is k!lling my D I'm smart enough to call a new front.

As far as my PM, at that time my words were true. After you quitting and disconnecting I no longer think that.

Last edited by Y.G.; 10-23-2010 at 11:57 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #191
R4P 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
Aight Weaz/Weis,

Here's the deal. Weis, if you were running single coverage any half decent player is gonna try to take advantage of that with a long bomb. Ya'll can either give it another go or ima have to boot you for quitting.

Jabo, I've warned you in the past, you got a track record of doing sheisty stuff so thats working against you. I'm gonna wait on Mamba to come in here n speak his side before I make a decision.
 7 years ago '05        #192
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 R4P said:
Aight Weaz/Weis,

Here's the deal. Weis, if you were running single coverage any half decent player is gonna try to take advantage of that with a long bomb. Ya'll can either give it another go or ima have to boot you for quitting.

Jabo, I've warned you in the past, you got a track record of doing sheisty stuff so thats working against you. I'm gonna wait on Mamba to come in here n speak his side before I make a decision.
Nah I have no track record...
 7 years ago '05        #193
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
Madden Gods hate me another starter goes down....

my starting rolb, mlb, cb, ss all injured and my back up mlb was injured on his first ackle being a starter.

Doesn't stop with the injuries, I was getting screwed on some bs, my oline getting whooped like a red headed step chold, Clausen fumbling on 2 sacks, 1 recovered by the D, the other recovered and returned for a TD. Lbs making flying INT from 10 yards away. The Leon Washington breaking out of a 4 man tackle to run it for a 70 yard TD. Down 24-0 by the 2nd quarter lol....

Last edited by Stupendamatic; 10-24-2010 at 12:53 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #194
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
 R4P said:
Aight Weaz/Weis,

Like I said it really aint that serious, it's obvious dudes afraid to play a serious game with me, I beat him in his franchise and then he forced me out, so he can do the same here it really isnt a big deal. He kept running 15 yds back with Mcnabb and launching bombs, none of which worked until the last play of the half-it had nothing to do with winning or losing, I was up and I just didnt feel like playing against someone who just throws it up all game. And as far as you posting a comment about your boxing ability on an internet forum-you got serious self esteem issues, its ok, Im sure some people in real life like you.
 7 years ago '05        #195
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 40ozHenny said:
Like I said it really aint that serious, it's obvious dudes afraid to play a serious game with me, I beat him in his franchise and then he forced me out, so he can do the same here it really isnt a big deal. He kept running 15 yds back with Mcnabb and launching bombs, none of which worked until the last play of the half-it had nothing to do with winning or losing, I was up and I just didnt feel like playing against someone who just throws it up all game. And as far as you posting a comment about your boxing ability on an internet forum-you got serious self esteem issues, its ok, Im sure some people in real life like you.
Dude, you sound like a clown.

A. Nobody forced you out of the league, you left because your game got simmed and you starting crying about. You're next game was against the CPU and injuries were turned off but you decided to "take a stand" and leave anyway. :rofl2:

B. Running 15 yards back? None of my deep throws worked? None? So Devin Thomas and Santana Moss weren't eating your corners alive??? O.K. I'm starting to think you're a pathological liar.

C. I have self-esteem issues but you're calling someone you don't know "v*gina" over the internet because of Madden. Yea, O.K. buddy. I'm the one with the issues.
 7 years ago '08        #196
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
Like I said I'm not gettin into a back and forth, the fact you thought that play worked is humorous...it was 21-7, I picked off your bomb to Moss and drove down the field which is how it got that way. You bombed it to your hb when time expired in the half...your wideouts didnt eat anything, you had two plays that worked, the screen and the te out to cooley, other than that you were awful. You can boot me from the league cause like you said it's getting anemic.
 7 years ago '05        #197
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 40ozHenny said:
Like I said I'm not gettin into a back and forth, the fact you thought that play worked is humorous...it was 21-7, I picked off your bomb to Moss and drove down the field which is how it got that way. You bombed it to your hb when time expired in the half...your wideouts didnt eat anything, you had two plays that worked, the screen and the te out to cooley, other than that you were awful. You can boot me from the league cause like you said it's getting anemic.
Dude, stop lying, you look pathetic.

A. I only throw deep to my back once, that brought the score to 21 - 14. I was getting the ball back at half and would have scored again seeing as how you can't or couldn't stop me.

B. I only had 2 plays that worked? Well why would you quit if I was so easy to stop? Moss and Thomas were eating your a.ss alive 1st game and you disconnected. Moss had 80 yards 1st half and Thomas had 90. 2nd game they were still eating you alive but McNabb has accuracy issues which caused the badly placed deep throw that was intercepted.

Everyone reading this should be able to clearly see that you are a liar and obviously can't hang with me or anybody else decent in this league. So quit, cry and run like you did in the other league.
 7 years ago '05        #198
R4P 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
By the way you two are talking it seems like you'd rather have the game decided by sim...let me know if that's not the case
 7 years ago '05        #199
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 R4P said:
By the way you two are talking it seems like you'd rather have the game decided by sim...let me know if that's not the case
Dude said he wanted you to boot him multiple times.
 7 years ago '08        #200
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
 younggangsta_s said:
Dude said he wanted you to boot him multiple times.
look at how scared you are...Im at the bar watching the games, when theyre done I'll go home and play you but since you are so confident you can whoop me, lets put something on it, if you win, I'm out of the league and I'll praise you, if I win, your out of both leagues and give someone else commish control in the league. You talk big lets see what happens.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy