most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
20 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 dragswizz said:
@ you thinking the Illuminati promotes Satan...... honestly ima be real candid here...

Satan and his fabricated reign of terror has had a following for over 1000+ years..... they're called Satanists.. They're known to ever human being with a consience... They promote Satan

The Illuminati are not satanists

They're actually quite the opposite

That's what makes them even more dangerous...
I don't believe the Illuminati promotes Satan, I don't believe any of this s**t
 7 years ago '04        #82
Exs 153 heat pts153
space
space
$5,791 | Props total: 1359 1359
 HHS said:
I don't believe the Illuminati promotes Satan, I don't believe any of this s**t
so you think your mother is God? b/c if you dont believe in any of this s**t...

then you must believe that the buck stops at you

Last edited by Exs; 09-22-2010 at 03:36 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #83
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 dragswizz said:
so you think your mother is God?
I don't believe in gods.
 7 years ago '09        #84
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,455 | Props total: 8561 8561
 HHS said:
It's funny when the Illuminati/Satan crazies come out.

I'd like to think Jay-Z was purposely messing with your heads, but he may also just playing off the idea of his lyrics having multiple interpretations, depending on the listener, similar to the way that what people see in a Rorschach test is really a product of their own mind (Another clear sign that some of you Satan/Illuminati people need help, you guys really do see this s**t everywhere you look).

truth right here. these crazies need help on the psychological level. the rorschach test is only what you interpret the image to be and if your seeing devils/crucifixes/demons/illuminati thats the image your brain created. ya'll might wanna look up local help.
 7 years ago '04        #85
Exs 153 heat pts153
space
space
 HHS said:
I don't believe in gods.

then you dont believe in yourself
 7 years ago '04        #86
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
 dragswizz said:
then you dont believe in yourself
Did you think that was meaningful when you typed it
 7 years ago '04        #87
Exs 153 heat pts153
space
space
 HHS said:
Did you think that was meaningful when you typed it

i didnt think when i typed it

7 years ago '08        #88
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
Now your backtracking when you clearly implied that we we're sheep because if we all knew who Andy Warhol really was we wouldn't be so quick to purchase or like Jay-Z even...Then you said it's because Andy Warhol is gay. So now you're implying that Jay-Z is in someway a masonic, satanic, evil etc. because he picked a gay artist for the cover of his book? Is that why we shouldn't buy it?
see, stop it right there..i never said ppl shouldnt buy the book because of AW s3xuality...i said ppl should do research on aw and if they didnt..all they will know about the cover is it was made by some gay white dude.

actual quote...
true, but do we need a book tho? With the title called "Decoded" with an Andy Warhol cover...

if ppl knew what AW was all about they would see it...but they dont...all they see is a nice painting by some gay white dude.....that has nothing to do with hiphop or his lyrics..think about it.

n*ggas need to do some research...
What Bulls**t do you see through? I'm confused? What if it's not masonic AANNNND it's not a marketing ploy? What if it's neither?
if its neither, then fine...but what reason for the warhol cover?

What if he picked that cover because the book is called "decoded" and that is what those types of images are made for....decoding. That coupled with the fact that it was made by a world famous author...
of course you're confused...all you see is jayz book, lyrics and them being decoded or wtf ever...

im just gonna say this...go buy and read the deciphered book and we can agree to disagree.

Last edited by supervillain; 09-22-2010 at 03:45 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #89
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
yall do kno that andy warhol did this right? like my man said..do u read thru s**t or do u just skim thru it.......
 7 years ago '08        #90
space
space
 DUGGEY said:
I aint buying the book either. but the fact of the matter is, this controversy is keeping him relevent. Whether you buy the book or not, your in here talking about him. And thats what he wants. Do you really think that "the bulls**t" is that easy to see through lol? The people that buy the book, will buy it because Jay is their favourite artist. Some people like to collect s**t like that. Thats all it is man. And yeah, I see the goat head on the cover, but i see a lot of other interpretive s**t too. its a famous painting that means that everything can be interpreted in a hundred ways. which as far as ive read, is the point of the book too. And he knows that internet people are gonna be trippin off the illuminati s**t. Controversy= sales. It is cliche and played out to talk about being a badass hustler thug gangbanger now, that doesnt get controversy. These dudes are coming with a new way to get their name out again.
like i told the other guy....go buy the book and we all can agree to disagree...cuz this s**t is gettin exhausting..
 7 years ago '04        #91
miamisports 13 heat pts13
space
space
$701 | Props total: 46 46
Anyone here listen to the blues? Robert Johnson supposedly sold his soul to the devil to gain his ability to play and succeed. Like he literally gave away his soul to the devil according to the legend. Most people used this myth to explain why he was so good on the guitar and why he was so successful, which probably started as a joke anyway. As it stands, he became one of the most influential artists of all time and a pioneer of the blues (whether you heard of him or not, your favorite artist probably had an influence who did i.e. Hendrix). This same thing could be correlated to Jay-Z and his possible affiliations with this whole conspiracy (or truth), people use these ties to explain his success and ability. Most fans may not need this book, but some people who want to understand his thoughts/lyrics better might be interested. I believe the Wu-Tang Manual was published a few years ago which did nearly the exact same thing. Besides, how many people can say they read regularly? If he really wanted to exploit his status, he would brand himself and create a clothing line or alcohol (oh wait). Overall, believe what you want, there really is only one way to find out. He's probably listening to Robert Johnson right now…

Last edited by miamisports; 09-22-2010 at 03:49 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #92
space
space
 miamisports said:
Anyone here listen to the blues? Robert Johnson supposedly sold his soul to the devil to gain his ability to play and succeed. Like he literally gave away his soul to the devil according to the legend. Most people used this myth to explain why he was so good on the guitar and why he was so successful, which probably started as a joke anyway. As it stands, he became one of the most influential artists of all time and a pioneer of the blues (whether you heard of him or not, your favorite artist probably had an influence who did i.e. Hendrix). This same thing could be correlated to Jay-Z and his possible affiliations with this whole conspiracy (or truth), people use these ties to explain his success and ability. Most fans may not need this book, but some people who want to understand his thoughts/lyrics better might be interested. I believe the Wu-Tang Manual was published a few years ago which did nearly the exact same thing. Besides, how many people can say they read regularly? If he really wanted to exploit his status, he would brand himself and create a clothing line or alcohol (oh wait). Overall, believe what you want, there really is only one way to find out. He's probably listening to Robert Johnson right now…
see, this is reasonable thinking...atleast you're flirting with the possibility..instead of denouncing the whole argument..
 7 years ago '09        #93
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
i love how rockers and blues singers will openly admit to worshiping the devil but hov makes a couple of strange images and n*ggas go wild
 7 years ago '05        #94
ddot 
space
space
space
$542 | Props total: 0 0
 dj_tameil said:
C'mon SON!

Now I'm not normally involved in these illuminati conversations and stuff like that yall be havin. But seriously... yall gone sit right here lookin right at that pic and tell me that yall dont clearly see that figure of the satanic goat's head right in the middle of this pic? This dude is blatantly messing with God and I'm not feeling that!
Co Sign!
 7 years ago '09        #95
DUGGEY 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,007 | Props total: 889 889
 Mathematic said:
see, this is reasonable thinking...atleast you're flirting with the possibility..instead of denouncing the whole argument..
You know...Im not denouncing the whole arguement, I guess I just get sick of hearing people on here freak out, when there is a great chance that they are just doing this s**t for the reaction. We will probably never know the truth.
 7 years ago '04        #96
miamisports 13 heat pts13
space
space
$701 | Props total: 46 46
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Isn't that the guy that the movie Crossroads was based off of that starred Ralph Macchio from back in the day??
I believe so though I never saw it. I wouldn't be surprised, his story is well-known and pervades our culture in many ways
 7 years ago '08        #97
space
space
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
i love how rockers and blues singers will openly admit to worshiping the devil but hov makes a couple of strange images and n*ggas go wild
thats what i think is the thing...they(rockers/blues artist) will admit but rappers will deny it..at the sametime flaunt it and thats what drives ppl crazy...

if they did admit, do you think their sales would change? I dont think so...ppl will eventually look past that to and continue to support them...but they just lie and lie..
 7 years ago '08        #98
space
space
 DUGGEY said:
You know...Im not denouncing the whole arguement, I guess I just get sick of hearing people on here freak out, when there is a great chance that they are just doing this s**t for the reaction. We will probably never know the truth.
i can understand that...i dont think i was freaking out...i was more so saying that i see it and im aware of it...its not just this book..its alot of s**t...
 09-22-2010, 05:27 PM         #99
slyestwun 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i see this...

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #100
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 miamisports said:
I also remember when I found out about the Robert Johnson 'myth', I think I seen it on the "They sold their souls for Rock N Roll" Documentary on Youtube.

I never knew about Robert Johnson before that, but discovering that story after researching a bit still shocked me to this day. I believe Jay Z is not too far behind.

Please, do not dismiss what we tell you, if anything, look into it. You have a brain, use it. And when you do, you'll see what we saw throughout all this. If not, then that's a shame.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy