most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4716 4716
 Mathematic said:
true, but do we need a book tho? With the title called "Decoded" with an Andy Warhol cover...
YOU might not need a book, YOU might not buy it, but what does what YOU want have to do with everyone else

like i said, when Budden dropped a book no one said s**t but jay drops a book and n*ggas making up theories??

Mathematic said:
if ppl knew what AW was all about they would see it...but they dont...all they see is a nice painting by some gay white dude.....

n*ggas need to do some research...

smh......why are you defiling the name of someone you dont know?? what andy warhol was in to??? really bro??? n*gga couldnt just be an artist??? the funny part is no matter what jay put on his cover certain people, not sure if your one of them, but certain people would have something to say.........if that n*gga used a f**king picasso pic some loon would say "you know picasson was in the illuminati", if that n*gga used a basquiat portrait one of you people would say "did you know basquiay had gay s3x with warhol in private mason meetings"

its getting out of hand
 7 years ago '10        #62
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,527 | Props total: 1108 1108
I'm still waiting for someone to make a remotely reasonable argument against Jay-Z not being the Greatest of All-Time.
 7 years ago '08        #63
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 youngvito18 said:
YOU might not need a book, YOU might not buy it, but what does what YOU want have to do with everyone else

like i said, when Budden dropped a book no one said s**t but jay drops a book and n*ggas making up theories??

smh......why are you defiling the name of someone you dont know?? what andy warhol was in to??? really bro??? n*gga couldnt just be an artist??? the funny part is no matter what jay put on his cover certain people, not sure if your one of them, but certain people would have something to say.........if that n*gga used a f**king picasso pic some loon would say "you know picasson was in the illuminati", if that n*gga used a basquiat portrait one of you people would say "did you know basquiay had gay s3x with warhol in private mason meetings"

its getting out of hand
yo, its a known fact that warhol was homo...you might have not known cuz you're always talkin bout nas lost and other bulls**t but a n*gga like me reads and soaks knowledge...the s**t even influenced some of his work...if you knew about him you wouldnt even posted that bulls**t...like im defaming that guy....f**k outta here, homie. put down the vibe an source mags and pick up a f**kin book about something other then hip hop, playboy!!

Last edited by supervillain; 09-22-2010 at 02:42 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #64
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87 OP
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 youngvito18 said:
im sorry but if Joe Budden can drop a book i dont think anyone should question jay-z

did you hjear me.....joe f**king budden
This.
 7 years ago '08        #65
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
So taking your advice, I did some research and found nothing that implied an affiliation with the Illuminati or Free Masons.

Like I said Jay could take a diarrhea s**t on a canvas and people would be claiming they saw masonic symbols. The ones interpreting such as that, are the ones that should seek help.
did i say anything about the illuminati or the freemasons? re read my posts...i said do some research on Andy Warhol...and not just some Wikipedia link either...
 7 years ago '10        #66
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,794 | Props total: 2108 2108
The same people who believe in the illuminati are the same who believe in the tall tales in the old and new testament.

Ontopic:

Book seems interesting , I'll prolly cop.
 7 years ago '08        #67
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
Alright then....So what is it about him that in any way would make Jay-Z's choice of this as a cover demonic or in any way negative?
look, im not trying to detour anyone from buying the book. by all means go ahead...my question was, who is the target audience for the book? As for real hiphop/rap fans...like you and myself..what reason would we need a "decoded' book?
 7 years ago '05        #68
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4716 4716
 Mathematic said:
yo, its a known fact that warhol was homo...
everyone knows warhol was gay........whats your point??? are you saying because he used warhols art that jay's gay??? i dont see what warhols s3xual prefrence has to do with anything

Mathematic said:
you might have not known cuz you're always talkin bout nas lost and other bulls**t but a n*gga like me reads and soaks knowledge...
im hoping your being sarcastic, its well known warhol was gay , you had to "soak knowledge" to find that out??? im hoping your being sarcastic

Mathematic said:
the s**t even influenced some of his work...if you knew about him you wouldnt even posted that bulls**t...like im defaming that guy....f**k outta here, homie. put down the vibe an source mags and pick up a f**kin book about something other then hip hop, playboy!!
is this a joke, am i on hidden camera, do people really think like this......your one of those bishop eddie long n*ggas huh lol.....so you got a problem with any warhol and his art because he's gay??? do you think jay-z is trying to turn you gay because he has an warhol portrait......your scared that the andy warhol pictur is gonna bring out all the evil gay thoughts you spent years hiding or something

jesus f**king christ man, just jesus f**king christ....i thought this n*gga was gonna say andy warhol was a mason like the rest of the trolls but you mad that andy warhol was a homos3xual???? lol......if albert einstein was a homo would that take away from his mind??? yet warhol is gay and some how it takes away from the impact of his art?? f**k outta here
 7 years ago '08        #69
space
space
 youngvito18 said:
everyone knows warhol was gay........whats your point??? are you saying because he used warhols art that jay's gay??? i dont see what warhols s3xual prefrence has to do with anything

im hoping your being sarcastic, its well known warhol was gay , you had to "soak knowledge" to find that out??? im hoping your being sarcastic

is this a joke, am i on hidden camera, do people really think like this......your one of those bishop eddie long n*ggas huh lol.....so you got a problem with any warhol and his art because he's gay??? do you think jay-z is trying to turn you gay because he has an warhol portrait......your scared that the andy warhol pictur is gonna bring out all the evil gay thoughts you spent years hiding or something

jesus f**king christ man, just jesus f**king christ....i thought this n*gga was gonna say andy warhol was a mason like the rest of the trolls but you mad that andy warhol was a homos3xual???? lol......if albert einstein was a homo would that take away from his mind??? yet warhol is gay and some how it takes away from the impact of his art?? f**k outta here
see, here you go twisting my words...nowhere in my posts did i say i was upset that Aw was homo...but ok you win

Last edited by supervillain; 09-22-2010 at 03:09 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #70
Exs 151 heat pts151
space
space
$5,774 | Props total: 1288 1288
[QUOTE=BIGthingsSON2;17026464]The same people who believe in the illuminati are the same who believe in the tall tales in the old and new testament.

[pic - click to view]

The Bible is the Illuminatis' Founding Literary Device
 7 years ago '09        #71
DUGGEY 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,003 | Props total: 888 888
 Mathematic said:
yall dudes can continue to be sheep and stay blind if you want.....thats all im gonna say about it. cuz debating with you dudes who worship GOD with blind faith, is like talking to a brick wall..
Fixed, just kinda walked into that one eh?
 7 years ago '08        #72
space
space
 DUGGEY said:
Fixed, just kinda walked into that one eh?
well you can say they worship jay like a god...
 7 years ago '05        #73
EastBroadway 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,494 | Props total: 5 5
Either Way, I'm Buying This.
 7 years ago '09        #74
DUGGEY 4 heat pts
space
space
 Mathematic said:
well you can say they worship jay like a god...

Lol yeah...but they arent, they are being logical, and of course jay is gonna use it as a marketing tool. The motherf**ker has internet too you know? he sees all you dummies talking about him more than anyone and he hasnt dropped an album for a year. so all he gonna do is play it up, and people will be talking. Its a pretty smart idea.
 7 years ago '08        #75
space
space
 DUGGEY said:
Lol yeah...but they arent, they are being logical, and of course jay is gonna use it as a marketing tool. The motherf**ker has internet too you know? he sees all you dummies talking about him more than anyone and he hasnt dropped an album for a year. so all he gonna do is play it up, and people will be talking. Its a pretty smart idea.
we aint the ones buyin the book..atleast im not. so how are we the dummies...how many muthef**kas in this thread said, they're going to buy the book regardless?....and we're the dummies?...he gets the last laugh on who, again? you n*ggas who actually buy the book...not I. Thats why i said, i see right through the bulls**t....

f**k outta here!

Last edited by supervillain; 09-22-2010 at 03:20 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #76
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
It's funny when the Illuminati/Satan crazies come out.

I'd like to think Jay-Z was purposely messing with your heads, but he may also just playing off the idea of his lyrics having multiple interpretations, depending on the listener, similar to the way that what people see in a Rorschach test is really a product of their own mind (Another clear sign that some of you Satan/Illuminati people need help, you guys really do see this s**t everywhere you look).
 7 years ago '04        #77
Exs 151 heat pts151
space
space
 Mathematic said:
we aint the ones buyin the book..atleast im not. so how are we the dummies...how many muthef**kas in this thread said, they're going to buy the book regardless?....and we're the dummies?...he gets the last laugh on who, again? you n*ggas who actually buy the book...not I.

f**k outta here!

yeah no s**t....

I'll leak the .pdf a couple weeks ahead of time
 7 years ago '08        #78
space
space
 HHS said:

I'd like to think Jay-Z was purposely messing with your heads, but he may also just playing off the idea of his lyrics having multiple interpretations, depending on the listener, similar to the way that what people see in a Rorschach test is really a product of their own mind (Another clear sign that some of you Satan/Illuminati people need help, you guys really do see this s**t everywhere you look).
yeah, hes playin off you muthaf**ka who believe that...
 7 years ago '09        #79
DUGGEY 4 heat pts
space
space
 Mathematic said:
we aint the ones buyin the book..atleast im not. so how are we the dummies...how many muthef**kas in this thread said, they're going to buy the book regardless?....and we're the dummies?...he gets the last laugh on who, again? you n*ggas who actually buy the book...not I. Thats why i said, i see right through the bulls**t....

f**k outta here!
I aint buying the book either. but the fact of the matter is, this controversy is keeping him relevent. Whether you buy the book or not, your in here talking about him. And thats what he wants. Do you really think that "the bulls**t" is that easy to see through lol? The people that buy the book, will buy it because Jay is their favourite artist. Some people like to collect s**t like that. Thats all it is man. And yeah, I see the goat head on the cover, but i see a lot of other interpretive s**t too. its a famous painting that means that everything can be interpreted in a hundred ways. which as far as ive read, is the point of the book too. And he knows that internet people are gonna be trippin off the illuminati s**t. Controversy= sales. It is cliche and played out to talk about being a badass hustler thug gangbanger now, that doesnt get controversy. These dudes are coming with a new way to get their name out again.
 7 years ago '04        #80
Exs 151 heat pts151
space
space
 HHS said:

@ you thinking the Illuminati promotes Satan...... honestly ima be real candid here...

Satan and his fabricated reign of terror has had a following for over 1000+ years..... they're called Satanists.. They're known to ever human being with a consience... They promote Satan

The Illuminati are not satanists

They're actually quite the opposite

That's what makes them even more dangerous...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
94 comments
19 hours ago