Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #41
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,436 | Props total: 8510 8510
ohh. this is one of those threads.

*puts on aluminum fitted*
 7 years ago '04        #42
dj_tameil 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 92 92
 bkblam900 said:
When you was a kid were you scared of the dark? - If so, thats because at that age for some reason you're lead to believe that ghosts are real and monsters come out at dark...Right? Exactly. Now because you saw some f**king book, all this bulls**t talk about satan and all that crap has also done the same thing - Messed with your mind when really there is no reason to feel "Spooked" at all. Its stupid. Lol @ praying.
Dont insult my intelligence fool. When u are a kid and when u are an adult are 2 different things. As a kid u dont know any better. When u are an adult you know when some s**t is
wrong and when u should stay away from it. U do realize that satanic cults and witchcraft and all that type stuff are real right? So if u walked into a room and they were sacrificing goats, etc. candles lit, blood everywhere, satanic bibles around and stuff... u would just sit in the room and chill as if nothing was going on?

AND YEAH I PRAYED! I DONT GIVE A DAMN WHAT U THINK OR WHAT ANY OF THESE OTHER a**holeS HAVE TO SAY OR IF U LAUGH. "I" WAS THE ONE IN THE SITUATION AND I WAS THE ONE WHO HAD TO GET ON ALL THOSE PLANES OVER THERE AND PLUS FLY BACK OVER THE ATLANTIC AFTER EVERYTHING WAS DONE TO GET BACK HOME. I MADE IT TO THE NEXT STEP IN MY CAREER AND WE ALL KNOW MANY STORIES OF PEOPLE MAKING IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL OF THEIR CAREER AND THEN SUDDENLY SOMETHING TRAGIC HAPPENING TO THEM.
 7 years ago '10        #43
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,940 | Props total: 63 63
 dj_tameil said:
Dont insult my intelligence fool. When u are a kid and when u are an adult are 2 different things. As a kid u dont know any better. When u are an adult you know when some s**t is
wrong and when u should stay away from it. U do realize that satanic cults and witchcraft and all that type stuff are real right? So if u walked into a room and they were sacrificing goats, etc. candles lit, blood everywhere, satanic bibles around and stuff... u would just sit in the room and chill as if nothing was going on?

AND YEAH I PRAYED! I DONT GIVE A DAMN WHAT U THINK OR WHAT ANY OF THESE OTHER a**holeS HAVE TO SAY OR IF U LAUGH. "I" WAS THE ONE IN THE SITUATION AND I WAS THE ONE WHO HAD TO GET ON ALL THOSE PLANES OVER THERE AND PLUS FLY BACK OVER THE ATLANTIC AFTER EVERYTHING WAS DONE TO GET BACK HOME. I MADE IT TO THE NEXT STEP IN MY CAREER AND WE ALL KNOW MANY STORIES OF PEOPLE MAKING IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL OF THEIR CAREER AND THEN SUDDENLY SOMETHING TRAGIC HAPPENING TO THEM.
THIS RIGHT HERE ^ Cause the Guy bashing him is using false anologys comparing him being sacred of Demonic bible to ghosts. The n*gga whu said that I got one question for u Bro

REAALY?????
 09-22-2010, 02:05 PM         #44
bkblam900 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj_tameil said:

Shut the f**k up. Adults are supposed to know when a thought should remain a "thought". Instead, you say everything on your mind and damn you look like a f**king fool.
 7 years ago '08        #45
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Agree. That's why I don't even debate with people about it anymore because the s**t is pointless. Meanwhile, Jay-Z is in meetings with Warren Buffett and visits the White House on occasion.
for real...these dudes love jay but on the real s**t....they better do some research on the painter Andy Warhol....its more then f**kin art and an so called artist payin homage to another artist....you n*ggas better get up on your s**t...real talk!
 7 years ago '04        #46
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
looks like a ribcage?
 7 years ago '04        #47
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 Matt504 said:

[pic - click to view]

f**got lmao

that s**t got me rollin lmao
 7 years ago '04        #48
Exs 151 heat pts151
space
space
$5,766 | Props total: 1279 1279
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Agree. That's why I don't even debate with people about it anymore because the s**t is pointless. Meanwhile, Jay-Z is in meetings with Warren Buffett and visits the White House on occasion.

Did you ever think that Jay might be doing the exact opposite of what you think he's doin though??

dont get me wrong I've seen him transform over the last 4-5 years as well...

but who knows.... maybe he's a RENEGADE
 7 years ago '04        #49
dj_tameil 2 heat pts
space
space
 bkblam900 said:
Shut the f**k up. Adults are supposed to know when a thought should remain a "thought". Instead, you say everything on your mind and damn you look like a f**king fool.
TELL YA MOTHER TO SHUT THE f**k UP! I AINT GONNA ARGUE WITH A DUMB AS KID.
 7 years ago '08        #50
space
space
 dragswizz said:

Did you ever think that Jay might be doing the exact opposite of what you think he's doin though??

dont get me wrong I've seen him transform over the last 4-5 years as well...

but who knows.... maybe he's a RENEGADE
we both know this is horse s**t.....that n*gga is one the most influential rappers alive rightnow...if he was a renegade he wouldnt have switched up..he would be more in tune with the commons/. .but his nose stay in the air.....you know what im talking about...that n*gga is a puppet. dont get me wrong, i dig some of his music but i see right through the bulls**t....believe, im not the only one...

Last edited by supervillain; 09-22-2010 at 02:15 PM..
 09-22-2010, 02:12 PM         #51
bkblam900 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj_tameil said:
TELL YA MOTHER TO SHUT THE f**k UP! I AINT GONNA ARGUE WITH A DUMB AS KID.
I didn't know mature adults throw the "mother" joke around.
 7 years ago '04        #52
dj_tameil 2 heat pts
space
space
 bkblam900 said:
I didn't know mature adults throw the "mother" joke around.
Yup... they teabag your mother too. Now go somewhere and play so mature people can have conversation.
 7 years ago '05        #53
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87 OP
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 dragswizz said:
s**t u got him

i guess

DODGE makes demonically possessed vehicles

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #54
Exs 151 heat pts151
space
space
$5,766 | Props total: 1279 1279
 Mathematic said:
we both know this is horse s**t.....that n*gga is one the most influential rappers alive rightnow...if he was a renegade he wouldnt have switched up..he would be more intune with the commons...you know what im talking about...that n*gga is a puppet.
<<<me "knowing" jay is evil

Yes absolutely but if you were being controlled by who he's being controlled by......

How would you f!ght back...knowing that if you make one false move you end up like

BIG, PAC, MJ

“The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend.”

-Abe Lincoln

*crosses fingers Jay doesn't get k!lled b/c of what i just said*
 7 years ago '08        #55
space
space
and another thing...im all for n*ggas gettin money and makin moves but who is the book for actually? who is it marketed for? cuz, when did real fans of hip hop/rap need a decoded book? the title even sounds fishy "Decoded".... this aint Dan Brown and the Davinci Code....
 7 years ago '05        #56
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87 OP
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 Matt504 said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #57
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,777 | Props total: 4715 4715
 proof1984 said:

hov rhymes are not even that complex
you'd be surprise......he drops gems every now and then but reasonable doubt hov was over alot of n*ggas heads
 7 years ago '08        #58
space
space
 dragswizz said:

Yes absolutely but if you were being controlled by who he's being controlled by......

How would you f!ght back...knowing that if you make one false move you end up like

BIG, PAC, MJ

“The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend.”

-Abe Lincoln

*crosses fingers Jay doesn't get k!lled b/c of what i just said*
man, jay's life is toooooo goooood to for him to be trying to f!ght back,...you see how he turn ed his back on everybody...he has no reason to f!ght back..his life is too good..like he said..
f**k n*ggas, b**ches too
All I got is this money, this will do
 7 years ago '05        #59
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,777 | Props total: 4715 4715
 Mathematic said:
and another thing...im all for n*ggas gettin money and makin moves but who is the book for actually? who is it marketed for? cuz, when did real fans of hip hop/rap need a decoded book? the title even sounds fishy "Decoded".... this aint Dan Brown and the Davinci Code....
im sorry but if Joe Budden can drop a book i dont think anyone should question jay-z

did you hjear me.....joe f**king budden
 7 years ago '08        #60
space
space
 youngvito18 said:
you'd be surprise......he drops gems every now and then but reasonable doubt hov was over alot of n*ggas heads
true, but do we need a book tho? With the title called "Decoded" with an Andy Warhol cover...

if ppl knew what AW was all about they would see it...but they dont...all they see is a nice painting by some gay white dude.....that has nothing to do with hiphop or his lyrics..think about it.

n*ggas need to do some research...

Last edited by supervillain; 09-22-2010 at 02:30 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
274 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
54 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy