Jay-Z Decoded Book Cover

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
59 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-22-2010, 01:35 PM         #21
bkblam900 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dragswizz said:
pfffttt you trippin if you think more than 5-10,000 people are even aware of jay and all the illuminati talk....

so no...it aint a marketing tool...

with this cover and this book... he's confirming what many of us already know to be true
lol you trippin hardcore fam - Youtube videos about "Jay-Z Devil Worshipper" etc...all have millions of views. So whats the deal? Of course its marketing.
 7 years ago '04        #22
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,554 | Props total: 5212 5212
 dj_tameil said:
Thats bulls**t! Its like no matter what this man does... you always see people run and try to cover it up like it was nuthin. f**k that... I never been a heater or nothin... but when u see wrong... its wrong, period! People act like Jay-z can do no wrong at all. This man does not pay bills in your house or put money in your pockets. I see something wrong with this... smh.
I'm not gonna entertain the thoughts and conversation of something THAT EVIL on my books, etc. just because people keep talkin about it. If I'm a man of God... I dont care how much people may talk... I want anything satanic-like as far away from me as possible.
lol the cover and the book is weak sauce.

[pic - click to view]

n*ggas talking about oh you see the devil? how you know its the devil if you haven't seen one?
 09-22-2010, 01:39 PM         #23
bkblam900 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj_tameil said:
Thats bulls**t! Its like no matter what this man does... you always see people run and try to cover it up like it was nuthin. f**k that... I never been a heater or nothin... but when u see wrong... its wrong, period! People act like Jay-z can do no wrong at all. This man does not pay bills in your house or put money in your pockets. I see something wrong with this... smh.
I'm not gonna entertain the thoughts and conversation of something THAT EVIL on my books, etc. just because people keep talkin about it. If I'm a man of God... I dont care how much people may talk... I want anything satanic-like as far away from me as possible.
Go ahead, waste your time believing this s**t. Its marketing. They use some of the weirdest and most f**ked up ways to get peoples attention.....There is no such thing as bad publicity.
 7 years ago '08        #24
El_Maravilloso1 
space
space
$3,346 | Props total: 408 408
 EastBroadway said:

[pic - click to view]

Look In The Middle.

I See Someone Getting Crucified.

Stare Into The Middle, You Can See It.
 7 years ago '05        #25
EastBroadway 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,494 | Props total: 5 5
So The Original Way He's Doing A Hand Stand?

7 years ago '04        #26
Exs 152 heat pts152
space
space
$5,788 | Props total: 1346 1346
 Ghost Writer said:
Am I the only one that doesn't see any of the things yall fools are seeing?

And am I the only one that thinks Jay-Z could take a diarrhea s**t onto a canvas and make it a cover and cats would find something satanic about it?

You guys realize pictures like this one are used by psychologists because they aren't anything significant but when shown to a patient they all see something different. Usually what they see has some sort of resemblance to the type of person they are.

So to all you guys saying you see satanic s**t, I think you really need to question yourself.

i summarized this in the first reply to this thread...

MUSIC=ART=INTERPRETATION=INFINITE
 7 years ago '04        #27
dj_tameil 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 92 92
 deziking said:
lol the cover and the book is weak sauce.

[pic - click to view]

n*ggas talking about oh you see the devil? how you know its the devil if you haven't seen one?
Its not that hard to figure it out especially if u know what the satanic symbols and stuff look like. I went on tour in Europe & United Kingdom in May thru June... and while I was in Paris, Me & the 2 Chicago Juke producers I toured with stayed at a friend of a friend's apartment. Not only were we trippin' of the huge collection of Marilyn Manson cds and other crazy stuff these people had in their house which were all in french. But they also had a Satanic Bible in the room and as soon as I saw it... I never felt so out of place in my life. Especially knowing how many planes and all kinds of stuff I had to catch while I was gonna be over there for a whole month. I said a prayer for all 3 of us quickly! And even as we told our families either by phone or let them see that by Skype... they even got scared for us. It was real eerie.
 7 years ago '05        #28
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
 dragswizz said:

[pic - click to view]

go make another i hate joe budden thread

hey bro... no need for racism...

EDIT: and if u wanna troll.. at least do it ingeniously
 7 years ago '04        #29
Exs 152 heat pts152
space
space
 Gm0ney85 said:
hey bro... no need for racism...

u think thats racist you really are dumb...

stop bein the typical bum a.ss n*gga stickin his nose in threads and postin replies nobody gives a fruckk about....

BRO......

P.S. I'm mixed
 7 years ago '05        #30
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
 dragswizz said:

c'mon man im hurt..

why U n*ggas gotta troll so hard?.. u aint gotta troll to kick it
 09-22-2010, 01:50 PM         #31
bkblam900 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj_tameil said:
Its not that hard to figure it out especially if u know what the satanic symbols and stuff look like. I went on tour in Europe & United Kingdom in May thru June... and while I was in Paris, Me & the 2 Chicago Juke producers I toured with stayed at a friend of a friend's apartment. Not only were we trippin' of the huge collection of Marilyn Manson cds and other crazy stuff these people had in their house which were all in french. But they also had a Satanic Bible in the room and as soon as I saw it... I never felt so out of place in my life. Especially knowing how many planes and all kinds of stuff I had to catch while I was gonna be over there for a whole month. I said a prayer for all 3 of us quickly! And even as we told our families either by phone or let them see that by Skype... they even got scared for us. It was real eerie.
When you was a kid were you scared of the dark? - If so, thats because at that age for some reason you're lead to believe that ghosts are real and monsters come out at dark...Right? Exactly. Now because you saw some f**king book, all this bulls**t talk about satan and all that crap has also done the same thing - Messed with your mind when really there is no reason to feel "Spooked" at all. Its stupid. Lol @ praying.
 7 years ago '04        #32
Exs 152 heat pts152
space
space
 bkblam900 said:
When you was a kid were you scared of the dark? - If so, thats because at that age for some reason you're lead to believe that ghosts are real and monsters come out at dark...Right? Exactly. Now because you saw some f**king book, all this bulls**t talk about satan and all that crap has also done the same thing - Messed with your mind when really there is no reason to feel "Spooked" at all. Its stupid. Lol @ praying.
Now that is real talk
 09-22-2010, 01:52 PM         #34
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj_tameil said:
C'mon SON!

Now I'm not normally involved in these illuminati conversations and stuff like that yall be havin. But seriously... yall gone sit right here lookin right at that pic and tell me that yall dont clearly see that figure of the satanic goat's head right in the middle of this pic? This dude is blatantly messing with God and I'm not feeling that!
Oh, so you believe in God? Then you would know what Satan looks like, and it's not a "satanic goat head".

Come again, dumbass.
 7 years ago '04        #35
Exs 152 heat pts152
space
space
 dj_tameil said:

[pic - click to view]

s**t u got him

i guess

DODGE makes demonically possessed vehicles

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #36
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
 Jade Yorker said:

[pic - click to view]

EHH IDK LOOKS LIKE A pus*y TO ME
 7 years ago '08        #37
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
yall dudes can continue to be sheep and stay blind if you want.....thats all im gonna say about it. cuz debating with you dudes who worship jay with blind faith, is like talking to a brick wall..
 09-22-2010, 01:56 PM         #38
bkblam900 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dragswizz said:
s**t u got him

i guess

DODGE makes demonically possessed vehicles

[pic - click to view]

lol. just imagine if we really looked into this s**t. if we looked at these so called symbols and then started looking at companies & s**t that have similar logos....we'd go crazy.
 09-22-2010, 01:58 PM         #39
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bkblam900 said:
Jay knows people love talking about that illuminati bulls**t.....Keep em talking by putting out a cover like that.....Great marketing tool.
indeed.

who in the world deemed a rams head demonic?
 7 years ago '04        #40
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 StillScrappy said:
EHH IDK LOOKS LIKE A pus*y TO ME
lol i thought the same s**t

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy