Why do people say Joe Budden is wack?

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
96 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
91 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #41
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Lyriceater said:
:fruit:
and this is another reason why ppl cant debate with others because they dont take s**t serious..now how can Gmoney have a real debate with you(budden fan), with you posting gifs and smileys? cmon, you made this thread askin a serious question and you get a serious answer and you reply with smiley posting?

Last edited by supervillain; 09-22-2010 at 11:55 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #42
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
budden and wack in the same sentence?

just cuz he don't got mainstream appeal, don't mean he's wack
 09-22-2010, 11:53 AM         #43
munn3702008  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
are we going get shot if we dont listen to joe buddens. do we really got have 10 reason to not listen to his music.
 7 years ago '05        #44
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
 MY_name said:
How many rappers are spitting harder than Joe RIGHT NOW?
DIGGY SIMMONS...

haha... and its true!!
 7 years ago '05        #45
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 munn3702008 said:
are we going get shot if we dont listen to joe buddens. do we really got have 10 reason to not listen to his music.
n*gga on buddens d!ck HARD aint they...

SO HARD!!....
 09-22-2010, 11:54 AM         #46
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
Nah..u got that all wrong buddy...joe budden is EMO because he's f**kin EMO... (his silly, a.ss, trying to hard, bitter at life a.ss...shows thru his music..thats the emotion thats felt..)

pac, em, and dmx, and micheal jackson put EMOTION in they music... thru they voice, u can tell they puttin they all into it, angry, sadness, regret, happiness... its felt cuz they are real entertainers..

budden just TRYING to put his life in his music, but hes so confused with his EMO a.ss that he thinks emotion is just yellin..and saying FLUCK hella hard..real emotion is felt.. this is why he will always be the losers rapper..losers just hold on to s**t to stay in they little losers circles..(online geeks, and hip-hop underground fanatics)

yall can't really believe buddens is on PAC EM AND DMX level do you?..why even say dumb a.ss s**t.. u fukin troll..

How can you call someone a loser when they are doing better than you. Get your s**t straight.
 09-22-2010, 11:54 AM         #47
Lyriceater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
and this is another reason why ppl cant debate with other because they dont take s**t serious..now how can Gmoney gonna have a real debate with you(budden fan), with you posting gifs and smileys? cmon, you made this thread askin a serious question and you get a serious answer and want to result is smiley posting?
It's because the response I got didn't make any sense. Keeps saying he's emo. I think he doesn't really knows the definition of an emo.

Joe's telling stories, most of the time it's not even about him, but more like personal problems of young mothers in the ghetto, people that just got out of jail, etc, etc. What's so emo about that?
 09-22-2010, 11:55 AM         #48
Lyriceater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 munn3702008 said:
I'm not trying to put anyone on Budden, I just want to know why people call him wack. I can understand why people don't listen to him, but saying he's wack? I can't understand that.
 7 years ago '05        #49
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 Mathematic said:
and this is another reason why ppl cant debate with others because they dont take s**t serious..now how can Gmoney have a real debate with you(budden fan), with you posting gifs and smileys? cmon, you made this thread askin a serious question and you get a serious answer and want to result is smiley posting?
man.. n*ggas always try and do that to me.. i always start off hitt hella real points.. then they fall off after about two replies.. then i say f**k it.. act stupid in they thread..

s**t is pure comedy...but i aint trippin...CUUZZZZ

im still undefeated!...
 09-22-2010, 11:56 AM         #50
los angeles23 R  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MY_name said:
How many rappers are spitting harder than Joe RIGHT NOW?
lloyd banks fabolous lupe fiasco crooked i styles p jadakiss. just to name a few.
 7 years ago '08        #51
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Gm0ney85 said:
man.. n*ggas always try and do that to me.. i always start off hitt hella real points.. then they fall off after about two replies.. then i say f**k it.. act stupid in they thread..

s**t is pure comedy...but i aint trippin...CUUZZZZ

im still undefeated!...
you lost when u said lil wayne>>>95% of rappers ever

still bored at work Gmoney?/
 7 years ago '05        #52
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 Lyriceater said:
It's because the response I got didn't make any sense. Keeps saying he's emo. I think he doesn't really knows the definition of an emo.

Joe's telling stories, most of the time it's not even about him, but more like personal problems of young mothers in the ghetto, people that just got out of jail, etc, etc. What's so emo about that?
yeah right n*gga.. u tryin to reach for some s**t.. but thanks for a real reply.. i know u scared to talk to a n*gga so u talk to him..

its coo.. i see the b**ch in you..i mean u just a b**ch like a favorite rapper right?? is that why u relate?
 7 years ago '05        #53
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 Jade Yorker said:
you lost when u said lil wayne>>>95% of rappers ever

still bored at work Gmoney?/
...channel 9 news a.ss n*gga...

get off my d!ck man.. last thing i say to u.. always fishin for a f!ght.. I WILL NOT LOSE..
 09-22-2010, 11:58 AM         #54
Lyriceater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 los angeles23 R said:
lloyd banks fabolous lupe fiasco crooked i styles p jadakiss. just to name a few.
Fab - Fell off a long time ago, just listen to that Loso's Way and TINC 2.

Lupe - His new flow ruins every single song, get back to that F&L flow or GTFO lol.
 7 years ago '08        #55
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Gm0ney85 said:
...channel 9 news a.ss n*gga...

get off my d!ck man.. last thing i say to u.. always fishin for a f!ght.. I WILL NOT LOSE..
ohh s**t jade struck a nerve

7 years ago '05        #56
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 Joe Budden said:
How can you call someone a loser when they are doing better than you. Get your s**t straight.
do u know me?...

if u call emotional confused and distraught doin better than me.. then u live in the twighlight zone...
 09-22-2010, 12:00 PM         #57
Lyriceater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gm0ney85 said:
yeah right n*gga.. u tryin to reach for some s**t.. but thanks for a real reply.. i know u scared to talk to a n*gga so u talk to him..

its coo.. i see the b**ch in you..i mean u just a b**ch like a favorite rapper right?? is that why u relate?
Not really and Joe Budden is not my favorite rapper. Now tell me what's so emo about Joe Budden? People keep saying that, but I don't seem to get that.
 09-22-2010, 12:02 PM         #58
munn3702008  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lyriceater said:
I'm not trying to put anyone on Budden, I just want to know why people call him wack. I can understand why people don't listen to him, but saying he's wack? I can't understand that.
I know that but you joe buddens fans should really get mad when somebody i mean honestly how threads ppl been saying he is wack its beeen good couple years. i been in some threads and seen ppl say pac is wack. some yall might think gmoney is dead wrong i can understand.
but i also understand that gmoney has a right to say who thinks is good and who is wack.
its america n*gga. its his opinions its his thoughts and none you going change his mind.
 09-22-2010, 12:03 PM         #59
los angeles23 R  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lyriceater said:
Fab - Fell off a long time ago, just listen to that Loso's Way and TINC 2.

Lupe - His new flow ruins every single song, get back to that F&L flow or GTFO lol.
nikka that is your opinion. in my opinion fab rhyme patterns are far better then budden rhyme patterns and lupe fiasco rhyme patterns's to.
 7 years ago '08        #60
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 los angeles23 R said:
nikka that is your opinion. in my opinion fab rhyme patterns are far better then budden rhyme patterns and lupe fiasco rhyme patterns's to.
you don't know what rhyme patterns are...
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
113 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy