SMH @ the cover of the philadelphia daily news (Vick related)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
65 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #161
black ice 2003 
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
You f**kin honky, you don't know what brutal is, come around where I'm from I'll show you what brutal is, if you think that's brutality, if I drop you off on the east side of my town across the tracks, you probably will be nekkid, violated, and penetrated by the time you make it out.

The n*gga was f!ghting dogs, that s**t is traditional in the south, it's not a who's brutal and who's not thing it's a cultural thing. Y'all love dogs us and the Chinese we don't give a f**k about them they eat them and we f!ght them. And if what you like to do is give them a bedrooms in your house and kiss them in the mouth that's your thing, I think that's disgusting.

What is the difference between what y'all do to animals when it's hunting season, there is no difference, you cracka mutha f**kaz just find a way to justify it. What about the chickens, the pigs, and the cows. You mutha f**kaz are naturally racist you even discriminate against animals, only certain ones should be treated a certain way.

When judgment day comes I truly believe white people will pay for what they did to Vick and really you already starting to pay, Kolb is the first sacrifice. It really pains me to see him have to act like he is sorry for what he did, to make a livin in this hypocritical white mans world. But revenge will be ours and he will stand on top again and be better than ever, he will win a Super Bowl. Did y'all see how many commentators picked the Packers to win the Super Bowl, if he would have started they would have blew them out. Karma is coming.
 7 years ago '05        #162
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
You f**kin honky, you don't know what brutal is, come around where I'm from I'll show you what brutal is, if you think that's brutality, if I drop you off on the east side of my town across the tracks, you probably will be nekkid, violated, and penetrated by the time you make it out.

The n*gga was f!ghting dogs, that s**t is traditional in the south, it's not a who's brutal and who's not thing it's a cultural thing. Y'all love dogs us and the Chinese we don't give a f**k about them they eat them and we f!ght them. And if what you like to do is give them a bedrooms in your house and kiss them in the mouth that's your thing, I think that's disgusting.

What is the difference between what y'all do to animals when it's hunting season, there is no difference, you cracka mutha f**kaz just find a way to justify it. What about the chickens, the pigs, and the cows. You mutha f**kaz are naturally racist you even discriminate against animals, only certain ones should be treated a certain way.

When judgment day comes I truly believe white people will pay for what they did to Vick and really you already starting to pay, Kolb is the first sacrifice. It really pains me to see him have to act like he is sorry for what he did, to make a livin in this hypocritical white mans world. But revenge will be ours and he will stand on top again and be better than ever, he will win a Super Bowl. Did y'all see how many commentators picked the Packers to win the Super Bowl, if he would have started they would have blew them out. Karma is coming.
if i knew u personally the drinks was on me tonight! :agreement6:
 7 years ago '05        #163
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #164
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
My presence in your thread will get you 3,000 views or more, I'm star on boxden. I'm starting a youtube channel, would you guys watch it ?

[pic - click to view]

You aint no star of boxden, the f**k outta here

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #165
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 DJ Maximum said:
gotta ignore ignorance and out of his ignorance ur ignorance came out

ur no better than he is man..
Difference is my statement was actually logical.
 09-22-2010, 08:11 PM         #166
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
Difference is my statement was actually logical.
Actually your wrong... Peyton Manning is Black... He's our Tiger Woods..
 7 years ago '05        #167
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 A.O.™ said:
Actually your wrong... Peyton Manning is Black... He's our Tiger Woods..
 7 years ago '04        #168
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
My presence in your thread will get you 3,000 views or more, I'm star on boxden. I'm starting a youtube channel, would you guys watch it ?
you're like the 50 tyson of boxden
 7 years ago '07        #169
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
It is what it is my n*gga, check my background, like the big homie say, men lie women lie numbers don't.
have you ever taken an IQ test..
 7 years ago '05        #170
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,924 | Props total: 11287 11287
 LightsOut said:
you're like the 50 tyson of boxden
 7 years ago '05        #171
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 6940 6940
 StateZFinest said:
mothaf**ka i don't care where you from if you lay one finger on my Poopsy i will murder you dead. you wanna know what brutal is? let me find out you electrocuted or drowned Poopsy you will be dead, nekkid, and anally probed (obviously anally probed before dead cause the other way around is just creepy).

YOU THINK THIS IS A f**kEN GAME????!!!!!

b*tch
this is why I started f**cking with boxden(no homo) I can be having the worst day then I come on here and it's always a laugh to be found this thread classic
 7 years ago '07        #172
HeckDaMonsta 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,357 | Props total: 2815 2815
the daily news is just tryin to sell newspapers quit c*ck blocking
 7 years ago '08        #173
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4835 4835

[pic - click to view]

09-22-2010, 09:01 PM         #174
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my problem is the headline isnt clever...cliche and forced
 7 years ago '04        #175
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Thanx for the compliment, but I would prefer comparisons to Jimmy Iovine and Don King.

P/S You will never get me, your to simple minded.
then i guess you're too simple minded to put together a grammatically correct sentence? son i went to college and have a job to debate deep s**t, boxden and especially the sportscenter is just for jokes, apparently you didn't get that memo
 7 years ago '09        #176
sboone130 
space
space
$116 | Props total: 0 0
 TheBallDontLie said:
And a lot of ignorant outlandish ones.

This is the same guy who has tons of respect for Diddy and LeBron as men. The same guy who made a thread about a simple subliminal shot to the rapper "Game" from Jay-Z into a essay and said he flew over everyone's head. This guy is jokes.

since when is there a problem respecting Lebron as a man? If u haven't walked in his shoes you could never fully understand his choices.

But on another not you are kinda ignorant and outlandish... not sure what exactly "white people" have done to vick before now but to hold a grudge over dog f!ghting is kinda nutty. Nobody gives a s**t about Donte Stallworth i swore he ran over and k!lled a person.... but of course that's fine...
 7 years ago '09        #177
sboone130 
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
I'm happy Vick is doing his thing and setting himself up for a huge payday. The fact that the Daily News and Dan Wetzel want to talk about dogs when he is balling and has already served his time is ridiculous.

I hope he gets 40 million guaranteed, and he becomes a Hollywood financier and his first movie is "All Dogs Don't Go to Heaven", a gritty urban drama about dogf!ghting and that makes another 40 million at the box office and he uses that money to buy as much fur and exotic animal leather as possible and wear a Mink Track suit to a Peta Event.

I hope he makes his personal theme song "Get at me Dog", and opens a chain of fast food restaurants in China called "Real Hot Dogs", and gets a tv special where he openly laughs at people who were calling him a k!ller and saying he shouldn't be playing in the league, and makes fun of the fact that they are struggling to pay their rent or mortgage while he takes $100 dollar bills and mixes them with dog food and feeds it to fat lazy dogs instead of giving it to them.

Dogs dont score touchdowns, Mike Vick does.

Mike Vick won :applause:
 09-22-2010, 09:19 PM         #178
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sboone130 said:
since when is there a problem respecting Lebron as a man? If u haven't walked in his shoes you could never fully understand his choices.

But on another not you are kinda ignorant and outlandish... not sure what exactly "white people" have done to vick before now but to hold a grudge over dog f!ghting is kinda nutty. Nobody gives a s**t about Donte Stallworth i swore he ran over and k!lled a person.... but of course that's fine...
You wouldn't get it. You buy into their gimmicks and wanna be lifestyles. Plus you missed the important key word.
 7 years ago '09        #179
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
White people we got to start repenting and get our s**t together to get on the good side of the forthcoming Mike Vick judgement.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #180
sboone130 
space
space
 casper said:
lmao...s**t is hilarious

1st...i personally feel like the headline is a lame joke

2nd how the racist dude talkin all this s**t not gonna praise the white man that signs vick checks?? what about his teacherts that passed him through school?? these are some white people that have helped him get where he is today...racist people are nothing more then different forms of f**kin idiots

3rd the daily news is not a tabloid

Did you really just go there? ..... I'm pretty sure those teachers didn't just pass him I'm sure he had to do work and who's to even say those teachers were white? and y the f**k would we praise the white man signing his check he's signing the check because he's his employer that's his job isn't it... u talk about racism and then u come off so f**kin racially bias that I'm convinced u are racist....
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
15 comments
1 day ago