SMH @ the cover of the philadelphia daily news (Vick related)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #141
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
I mean right now I'm on a shrimp and crab meat diet, I refuse to eat anything else. What is your life like? THIS IS A TRUE STORY.
now i know y u reminded me of RICK ROSS!

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #142
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 dipset kid0221 said:
been asking this for the longest. doubt u will get an answer but I don't really see the difference between k!lling a dog or k!lling a deer. don't support either but don't see why one is so wrong and the other isn't.
Its cause people dont have deers as pets, and if they do there weird f**ks.

but yeah i dunno, people love dogs, i get it, mans best friend, but in some areas its not as common in others, so maybe its where your from

ive always had dogs. its a law not to dog f!ght and s**t, or to k!ll dogs like that id a.ssume which is why he got time, if he was f!ghting deers i doubt he would have gotten introuble just did the wrong animal i guess.

if it was c*cky figthing no one would care, but i dunno people just love dogs man, have you ever owned a dog? thats part of it, something about them just makes them apart of your family

its like if someone spilled s**t on your baseball jersey youd be like ah whatever it will come out, but if someone spills on your autographed babe ruth jersey, you know theres gonna be hell to pay,

s**tty example but you get my point. wrong animal
 7 years ago '05        #143
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,396 | Props total: 4479 4479
this is too good!!!!!
 7 years ago '08        #144
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
this idiot still going strong?
 7 years ago '08        #145
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
Damn dude brought out the big guns

Honkey and Cracker

s**t is really offending
 7 years ago '08        #146
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,380 | Props total: 1 1
 Nautilus O said:
I'm happy Vick is doing his thing and setting himself up for a huge payday. The fact that the Daily News and Dan Wetzel want to talk about dogs when he is balling and has already served his time is ridiculous.

I hope he gets 40 million guaranteed, and he becomes a Hollywood financier and his first movie is "All Dogs Don't Go to Heaven", a gritty urban drama about dogf!ghting and that makes another 40 million at the box office and he uses that money to buy as much fur and exotic animal leather as possible and wear a Mink Track suit to a Peta Event.

I hope he makes his personal theme song "Get at me Dog", and opens a chain of fast food restaurants in China called "Real Hot Dogs", and gets a tv special where he openly laughs at people who were calling him a k!ller and saying he shouldn't be playing in the league, and makes fun of the fact that they are struggling to pay their rent or mortgage while he takes $100 dollar bills and mixes them with dog food and feeds it to fat lazy dogs instead of giving it to them.

Dogs dont score touchdowns, Mike Vick does.

Mike Vick won :applause:
 7 years ago '10        #147
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8206 8206
 HeyCobra said:

if it was c*cky figthing no one would care, but i dunno people just love dogs man, have you ever owned a dog? thats part of it, something about them just makes them apart of your family

its like if someone spilled s**t on your baseball jersey youd be like ah whatever it will come out, but if someone spills on your autographed babe ruth jersey, you know theres gonna be hell to pay,

s**tty example but you get my point. wrong animal
That's my thing, these weren't anybody's dogs. People saying he should die for k!lling animal that they never met or cared about before they heard the story. People watch tv and they hear about murders and and children getting r*ped and k!lled, and they keep eating dinner. But let a black football player k!ll some dogs, they taking a week off from work to protest.

It's crazy how people find the dumbest causes to go overboard for, and we got real life "people" issues going on, same people who think vick should still be in jail for k!lling dogs, probably blame people for getting k!lled by animals too.
 7 years ago '08        #148
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,380 | Props total: 1 1
 Nautilus O said:
That's my thing, these weren't anybody's dogs. People saying he should die for k!lling animal that they never met or cared about before they heard the story. People watch tv and they hear about murders and and children getting r*ped and k!lled, and they keep eating dinner. But let a black football player k!ll some dogs, they taking a week off from work to protest.

It's crazy how people find the dumbest causes to go overboard for, and we got real life "people" issues going on, same people who think vick should still be in jail for k!lling dogs, probably blame people for getting k!lled by animals too.
Whoever equates a humans life to an animals life should have their head examined point blank period that isn't even rational thinking.
 7 years ago '04        #149
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,048 | Props total: 19879 19879
only in Philly.
 7 years ago '05        #150
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 5_star_smitty said:
now i know y u reminded me of RICK ROSS!

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #151
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 Nautilus O said:
I'm happy Vick is doing his thing and setting himself up for a huge payday. The fact that the Daily News and Dan Wetzel want to talk about dogs when he is balling and has already served his time is ridiculous.

I hope he gets 40 million guaranteed, and he becomes a Hollywood financier and his first movie is "All Dogs Don't Go to Heaven", a gritty urban drama about dogf!ghting and that makes another 40 million at the box office and he uses that money to buy as much fur and exotic animal leather as possible and wear a Mink Track suit to a Peta Event.

I hope he makes his personal theme song "Get at me Dog", and opens a chain of fast food restaurants in China called "Real Hot Dogs", and gets a tv special where he openly laughs at people who were calling him a k!ller and saying he shouldn't be playing in the league, and makes fun of the fact that they are struggling to pay their rent or mortgage while he takes $100 dollar bills and mixes them with dog food and feeds it to fat lazy dogs instead of giving it to them.

Dogs dont score touchdowns, Mike Vick does.

Mike Vick won :applause:

POST OF THE DECADE
 7 years ago '04        #152
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,063 | Props total: 6108 6108
 Grisly said:
Tabloid? n*gga thats the DAILY NEWS. THEE newspaper of philly, besides the Inquirer. not no tabloid.
homie the daily news is a tabloid newspaper its just a popular one in philly. Thats why you always see idiots reading it on the subway. I feel bad for anyone who actually reads that paper thinking its an actual newspaper
 7 years ago '04        #153
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,063 | Props total: 6108 6108
 erickonasis said:
Lived here all my life...when newspapers were the main source of information not the net.Used to buy this s**t everyday on the way in to work with the dude selling it in the middle of the street runs up to your car...Daily News is not a Tabloid fam...Tabloids are full of lies. Dont let the fancy covers fool you
anyone who reads the Daily News as an actual legit newspaper is retarded and i feel sorry for you
 09-22-2010, 05:05 PM         #154
Triple3Rydah  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=Illstreet;17023673]
I'm Happy for Vick and that he's getting another chance... I met dude back in his Rookie Year at the Falcons headquarters in Flowery Branch, /QUOTE]

Oh, you made it to this hell hole of a town/county? If it werent for the practice facility in-town, i'd ask anyone WHY they'd WILLINGLY want to come to this POS place.
 7 years ago '04        #155
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 1340 1340
 Nautilus O said:
Daily News is a tabloid like newspaper, they push the edge all the time when it comes to cover story, the Inquirer is pretty fair with their reporting, if you p!ss off the daily news they will talk make a reference to you in every section of the paper. The whole paper seems more like opinion articles about real news, than just reporting.

I'm pretty sure the guy who authorized that headline was at his desk like

"Got em"
true...
 7 years ago '07        #156
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Who the f**k said I live a ghetto lifestyle, I'm talking about the eastside of my city and I'm from the westside. Im from Temple, Texas you know Dreyton McLane the guy who owns the Houston Astros, the billionaire who owns more shares in Wal-Mart than anyone who does not have the last name Walton, he lives around the corner. I see him all the time at the corner store we don't talk really but he knows me when he sees me, my Dad was like the most successful black guy in his business McLane Distribution before he sold it to Wal-Mart, now my Dad works for Sprint and he has a high position with them.

By the time I was 23 I could touch $50,000 cash easy, 2 years ago some n*ggaz I use to f**k with, drove by on a back road where my storage facility was and saw me and my Mexican friend loading some s**t into a car I use to keep parked in there. They came back and got that, I lost 250lbs that day, it did not phase me, revenge is still being extracted. Me and my brother had to come off $12,500 apiece, and the homie took a lost for the rest. My brother he's not really involved he just invests and I let him make his.

I don't know if y'all know Ramonce Taylor he played Running Back for University of Texas scored a touch down in the Rose Bowl check his highlights on youtube, thats my lil bros best friend, google why he got kicked out of U.T. Jim Rome spoke on it, lets just say I knew I would make ESPN one day. Even though I don't frequent the East when it comes to certain things, I run it.

Ain't nothing to really brag about anyone of my n*ggaz could be in this position and are in similar ones, we did this together but I was a lil more fortunate, so I could save money a lil better. So I guess in some ways I may live a ghetto lifesytle, but not really I mean right now I'm on a shrimp and crab meat diet, I refuse to eat anything else. What is your life like? THIS IS A TRUE STORY.
:lostit:
 09-22-2010, 05:35 PM         #157
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d4deesnuts said:
I agree with this statement 110%. I believe he should be the starter for the eagles and he's a pretty good player, i even have both his home and away falcon jerseys(which i dont wear anymore after what he did) but how can ya'll just dismiss what he did? Surely none of u give a s**t about dogs and maybe if u witnessed what he did first hand, it would hit ya'll a little harder but damn, this guy didn't just k!ll dogs, he did it f**kin brutally. How anyone could force a living things head underwater to suffocate it is beyond me, or how about hanging a dog which is injured from another pitt and to just further its pain with electrocution is f**king crazy. If i witnessed this s**t in person, i'd most likely be in jail for shooting the stupid f**ks that were doing this s**t, including vicks murdering a.ss.
You do realize that Michael Vick took the WRAP for all this... YOU DO KNOW Michael Vick is a MILLION DOLLAR MAN... and while all this happened on his property, I can a.ssure you Michael Vick was not there during the clean up of dead dogs... If you want to appear like your SMART, you got to use your brain... How is the one with the most money there, also doing the maintenance????
 7 years ago '08        #158
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 V.R. Nabor said:
the same ppl who wont let it go..are the same ppl who tell blks TO LET IT GO it was hundreds of years ago.. im just saying
this....:agree ment1:
 7 years ago '04        #159
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
When judgment day comes
 7 years ago '08        #160
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
You f**kin honky, you don't know what brutal is, come around where I'm from I'll show you what brutal is, if you think that's brutality, if I drop you off on the east side of my town across the tracks, you probably will be nekkid, violated, and penetrated by the time you make it out.

The n*gga was f!ghting dogs, that s**t is traditional in the south, it's not a who's brutal and who's not thing it's a cultural thing. Y'all love dogs us and the Chinese we don't give a f**k about them they eat them and we f!ght them. And if what you like to do is give them a bedrooms in your house and kiss them in the mouth that's your thing, I think that's disgusting.

What is the difference between what y'all do to animals when it's hunting season, there is no difference, you cracka mutha f**kaz just find a way to justify it. What about the chickens, the pigs, and the cows. You mutha f**kaz are naturally racist you even discriminate against animals, only certain ones should be treated a certain way.

When judgment day comes I truly believe white people will pay for what they did to Vick and really you already starting to pay, Kolb is the first sacrifice. It really pains me to see him have to act like he is sorry for what he did, to make a livin in this hypocritical white mans world. But revenge will be ours and he will stand on top again and be better than ever, he will win a Super Bowl. Did y'all see how many commentators picked the Packers to win the Super Bowl, if he would have started they would have blew them out. Karma is coming.
str8 ether........: agreement1:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy