SMH @ the cover of the philadelphia daily news (Vick related)

most viewed right now
 141
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 86
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 55
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #121
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
You f**kin honky, you don't know what brutal is, come around where I'm from I'll show you what brutal is, if you think that's brutality, if I drop you off on the east side of my town across the tracks, you probably will be nekkid, violated, and penetrated by the time you make it out.

The n*gga was f!ghting dogs, that s**t is traditional in the south, it's not a who's brutal and who's not thing it's a cultural thing. Y'all love dogs us and the Chinese we don't give a f**k about them they eat them and we f!ght them. And if what you like to do is give them a bedrooms in your house and kiss them in the mouth that's your thing, I think that's disgusting.

What is the difference between what y'all do to animals when it's hunting season, there is no difference, you cracka mutha f**kaz just find a way to justify it. What about the chickens, the pigs, and the cows. You mutha f**kaz are naturally racist you even discriminate against animals, only certain ones should be treated a certain way.

When judgment day comes I truly believe white people will pay for what they did to Vick and really you already starting to pay, Kolb is the first sacrifice. It really pains me to see him have to act like he is sorry for what he did, to make a livin in this hypocritical white mans world. But revenge will be ours and he will stand on top again and be better than ever, he will win a Super Bowl. Did y'all see how many commentators picked the Packers to win the Super Bowl, if he would have started they would have blew them out. Karma is coming.
hey man I feel you but I don't know why you're wasting your time.
 7 years ago '06        #122
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 3136 3136
 Illstreet said:
@ That Cover...

@ People supposed to just let go that dude was slaughtering Dogs.

I'm Happy for Vick and that he's getting another chance... I met dude back in his Rookie Year at the Falcons headquarters in Flowery Branch, and got a Authentic Virigina Tech Jersey signed by him(Still have it)... Dude was cool as hell to me, and I hope nothing but the best for the man...

But I can understand people who haven't "Let it go"... The s**t detailed that he did was brutal.

It is what it is.
I agree with this statement 110%. I believe he should be the starter for the eagles and he's a pretty good player, i even have both his home and away falcon jerseys(which i dont wear anymore after what he did) but how can ya'll just dismiss what he did? Surely none of u give a s**t about dogs and maybe if u witnessed what he did first hand, it would hit ya'll a little harder but damn, this guy didn't just k!ll dogs, he did it f**kin brutally. How anyone could force a living things head underwater to suffocate it is beyond me, or how about hanging a dog which is injured from another pitt and to just further its pain with electrocution is f**king crazy. If i witnessed this s**t in person, i'd most likely be in jail for shooting the stupid f**ks that were doing this s**t, including vicks murdering a.ss.
 7 years ago '05        #123
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,194 | Props total: 11793 11793
 DaKid730 said:

[pic - click to view]


 V.R. Nabor said:
the same ppl who wont let it go..are the same ppl who tell blks TO LET IT GO it was hundreds of years ago.. im just saying
this.
 7 years ago '06        #124
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 3136 3136
 Nautilus O said:


Minimum wage haha, I aint seen minimum wage ever in my life haha, minimum wage, where do they even pay minimum wage any more?

I'm glad Mike Vick is sticking it to all those people (white and black), sportswriters, and talk radio guys who made him out to be a child molester and serial k!ller.

Dogs aren't people, dog's are just like the deer and buffalo that people shoot with shotguns and take pictures with. Dogs are no different than the animal that was k!lled to make my buffalo chicken wrap I had at lunch today while on break from my job that I make "minimum wage" hahaha.
making 50 cents more than minimum wage is still considered minimum wage in my book, its dumbf**ks like u that categorize dogs like pigs that just dont get it. Hell, in some countries, you would also be no different than chicken as they'll eat you up too. But what dumbs**t f**kin logic is that?
 7 years ago '07        #125
jamega2f 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$1,307 | Props total: 31 31
im not even surprise its whatever..Vick doing id thing
 09-22-2010, 03:36 PM         #126
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nautilus O said:


Minimum wage haha, I aint seen minimum wage ever in my life haha, minimum wage, where do they even pay minimum wage any more?

I'm glad Mike Vick is sticking it to all those people (white and black), sportswriters, and talk radio guys who made him out to be a child molester and serial k!ller.

Dogs aren't people, dog's are just like the deer and buffalo that people shoot with shotguns and take pictures with. Dogs are no different than the animal that was k!lled to make my buffalo chicken wrap I had at lunch today while on break from my job that I make "minimum wage" hahaha.
my bad,

what i meant to say was, compared to me you make minimum wage.
 7 years ago '10        #127
NYstreetz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$351 | Props total: 7 7
 Liquid-Science said:
I thought the headline was going to be something like 'Kolb gets thrown to the dogs in favor of Vick'
 09-22-2010, 03:42 PM         #128
SanDiegoFinest4  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:



[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '10        #129
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,171 | Props total: 8208 8208
 d4deesnuts said:
making 50 cents more than minimum wage is still considered minimum wage in my book, its dumbf**ks like u that categorize dogs like pigs that just dont get it. Hell, in some countries, you would also be no different than chicken as they'll eat you up too. But what dumbs**t f**kin logic is that?
I aint ever been there either bro, we made more than that in High School. Dogs are like pigs we just appreciate them more in America, that doesn't make any difference to the fact that they are animals that we can domesticate or k!ll depending on what we need them for.

I don't have a problem with dogs, but I'm not going to call a person a k!ller for k!lling a pitbull, no sooner than I would call the hunters on ESPN k!llers. These dudes go over to Africa stalk animals and hit em with a headshot. These dogs were bred to f!ght and if they didn't perform they k!lled them. Sounds like any animal a farmer would raise. When a dog creates a vaccine or host a show like dateline to catch a predator, I'll change my mind.
 7 years ago '05        #130
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 Nautilus O said:
Dogs aren't people, dog's are just like the deer and buffalo that people shoot with shotguns and take pictures with. Dogs are no different than the animal that was k!lled to make my buffalo chicken wrap I had at lunch today while on break from my job that I make "minimum wage" hahaha.
been asking this for the longest. doubt u will get an answer but I don't really see the difference between k!lling a dog or k!lling a deer. don't support either but don't see why one is so wrong and the other isn't.
 7 years ago '07        #131
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
f**king childish

Vick acknowledge he was cruel and horrible

he did his time

and now hes gonna tear the NFL up...haters get mad
 7 years ago '05        #132
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Just wanted my presence felt in this classic.
 7 years ago '09        #133
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,394 | Props total: 632 632
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
You f**kin honky, you don't know what brutal is, come around where I'm from I'll show you what brutal is, if you think that's brutality, if I drop you off on the east side of my town across the tracks, you probably will be nekkid, violated, and penetrated by the time you make it out.

The n*gga was f!ghting dogs, that s**t is traditional in the south, it's not a who's brutal and who's not thing it's a cultural thing. Y'all love dogs us and the Chinese we don't give a f**k about them they eat them and we f!ght them. And if what you like to do is give them a bedrooms in your house and kiss them in the mouth that's your thing, I think that's disgusting.

What is the difference between what y'all do to animals when it's hunting season, there is no difference, you cracka mutha f**kaz just find a way to justify it. What about the chickens, the pigs, and the cows. You mutha f**kaz are naturally racist you even discriminate against animals, only certain ones should be treated a certain way.

When judgment day comes I truly believe white people will pay for what they did to Vick and really you already starting to pay, Kolb is the first sacrifice. It really pains me to see him have to act like he is sorry for what he did, to make a livin in this hypocritical white mans world. But revenge will be ours and he will stand on top again and be better than ever, he will win a Super Bowl. Did y'all see how many commentators picked the Packers to win the Super Bowl, if he would have started they would have blew them out. Karma is coming.
Minus all your blatant and excessive racism you make a point which I agree with... I myself personally would never partake in the dog f!ghting business but understand that it is a culture... The hate you submit is unecessary therefore it will be hard for people to agree with you
 7 years ago '05        #134
Juicy82 
space
space
space
$597 | Props total: 31 31
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
You f**kin honky, you don't know what brutal is, come around where I'm from I'll show you what brutal is, if you think that's brutality, if I drop you off on the east side of my town across the tracks, you probably will be nekkid, violated, and penetrated by the time you make it out.

The n*gga was f!ghting dogs, that s**t is traditional in the south, it's not a who's brutal and who's not thing it's a cultural thing. Y'all love dogs us and the Chinese we don't give a f**k about them they eat them and we f!ght them. And if what you like to do is give them a bedrooms in your house and kiss them in the mouth that's your thing, I think that's disgusting.

What is the difference between what y'all do to animals when it's hunting season, there is no difference, you cracka mutha f**kaz just find a way to justify it. What about the chickens, the pigs, and the cows. You mutha f**kaz are naturally racist you even discriminate against animals, only certain ones should be treated a certain way.

When judgment day comes I truly believe white people will pay for what they did to Vick and really you already starting to pay, Kolb is the first sacrifice. It really pains me to see him have to act like he is sorry for what he did, to make a livin in this hypocritical white mans world. But revenge will be ours and he will stand on top again and be better than ever, he will win a Super Bowl. Did y'all see how many commentators picked the Packers to win the Super Bowl, if he would have started they would have blew them out. Karma is coming.
HONKEY I havent heard that word used in years
 7 years ago '10        #135
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,171 | Props total: 8208 8208
 StateZFinest said:
my bad,

what i meant to say was, compared to me you make minimum wage.


[pic - click to view]



No you didn't, cause that doesn't make any sense with what you wrote. But if you a baller then maybe you should go buy some of the dogs they rescued. Im sure they would love hanging with a b*tch.


Last edited by Nautilus O; 09-22-2010 at 04:04 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #136
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$43,379 | Props total: 11690 11690
 Reppindaburghh said:
First of all, I am cheering for Vick.

Second of all, I am white.

Thirdly, you are a complete f**king idiot.

The white people will pay for what they did to Vick when judgement day comes? Wow you're a f**king moron.

Since you want to be racist, I'm just gonna throw this out there. Vick won't win the superbowl this year. A white QB will, like always. Eat a d!ck.
gotta ignore ignorance and out of his ignorance ur ignorance came out

ur no better than he is man..
 7 years ago '06        #137
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14772 14772
 Illstreet said:
@ That Cover...

@ People supposed to just let go that dude was slaughtering Dogs.

I'm Happy for Vick and that he's getting another chance... I met dude back in his Rookie Year at the Falcons headquarters in Flowery Branch, and got a Authentic Virigina Tech Jersey signed by him(Still have it)... Dude was cool as hell to me, and I hope nothing but the best for the man...

But I can understand people who haven't "Let it go"... The s**t detailed that he did was brutal.

It is what it is.
he f**kin paid his debt. he went to jail, he apologized (COUNTLESS times), did his community service, lost MILLIONS. get the f**k over it. he owes NOTHING to noone.
 7 years ago '09        #138
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
 Nautilus O said:
I'm happy Vick is doing his thing and setting himself up for a huge payday. The fact that the Daily News and Dan Wetzel want to talk about dogs when he is balling and has already served his time is ridiculous.

I hope he gets 40 million guaranteed, and he becomes a Hollywood financier and his first movie is "All Dogs Don't Go to Heaven", a gritty urban drama about dogf!ghting and that makes another 40 million at the box office and he uses that money to buy as much fur and exotic animal leather as possible and wear a Mink Track suit to a Peta Event.


I hope he makes his personal theme song "Get at me Dog", and opens a chain of fast food restaurants in China called "Real Hot Dogs", and gets a tv special where he openly laughs at people who were calling him a k!ller and saying he shouldn't be playing in the league, and makes fun of the fact that they are struggling to pay their rent or mortgage while he takes $100 dollar bills and mixes them with dog food and feeds it to fat lazy dogs instead of giving it to them.

Dogs dont score touchdowns, Mike Vick does.

Mike Vick won :applause:

[pic - click to view]



how did i miss this earlier?????????


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '10        #139
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,171 | Props total: 8208 8208
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
But you like bacon bits on your cottage cheese salad, or whatever else you honky's eat.
I haven't laughed at something this much in like a week, everytime I look at the sentence I fall out.

Hustla in here going in!!! Bout to start a race war on BX hahaha

 7 years ago '07        #140
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
You f**kin honky, you don't know what brutal is, come around where I'm from I'll show you what brutal is, if you think that's brutality, if I drop you off on the east side of my town across the tracks, you probably will be nekkid, violated, and penetrated by the time you make it out.

The n*gga was f!ghting dogs, that s**t is traditional in the south, it's not a who's brutal and who's not thing it's a cultural thing. Y'all love dogs us and the Chinese we don't give a f**k about them they eat them and we f!ght them. And if what you like to do is give them a bedrooms in your house and kiss them in the mouth that's your thing, I think that's disgusting.

What is the difference between what y'all do to animals when it's hunting season, there is no difference, you cracka mutha f**kaz just find a way to justify it. What about the chickens, the pigs, and the cows. You mutha f**kaz are naturally racist you even discriminate against animals, only certain ones should be treated a certain way.

When judgment day comes I truly believe white people will pay for what they did to Vick and really you already starting to pay, Kolb is the first sacrifice. It really pains me to see him have to act like he is sorry for what he did, to make a livin in this hypocritical white mans world. But revenge will be ours and he will stand on top again and be better than ever, he will win a Super Bowl. Did y'all see how many commentators picked the Packers to win the Super Bowl, if he would have started they would have blew them out. Karma is coming.

i know your serious which is sad but this is the funniest post ive read all year!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy