SMH @ the cover of the philadelphia daily news (Vick related)

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
2 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,925 | Props total: 11287 11287
The funny part was I was so out of it this morning that when I saw that s**t on sportscenter I didn't even catch it
 09-22-2010, 11:23 AM         #82
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 palogee said:
People complain about Vick more than they do the Catholic Church molesting little boys all those years.
Not really...

One was an International Scandal... Which has had movies made about it... Several serious peices of journalism written about it and documented... Etc.

The other was an American Sports controversy... Which quite frankly barely anyone talks about anymore.

Just sayin...
 7 years ago '05        #83
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
You f**kin honky, you don't know what brutal is, come around where I'm from I'll show you what brutal is, if you think that's brutality, if I drop you off on the east side of my town across the tracks, you probably will be nekkid, violated, and penetrated by the time you make it out.

The n*gga was f!ghting dogs, that s**t is traditional in the south, it's not a who's brutal and who's not thing it's a cultural thing. Y'all love dogs us and the Chinese we don't give a f**k about them they eat them and we f!ght them. And if what you like to do is give them a bedrooms in your house and kiss them in the mouth that's your thing, I think that's disgusting.

What is the difference between what y'all do to animals when it's hunting season, there is no difference, you cracka mutha f**kaz just find a way to justify it. What about the chickens, the pigs, and the cows. You mutha f**kaz are naturally racist you even discriminate against animals, only certain ones should be treated a certain way.

When judgment day comes I truly believe white people will pay for what they did to Vick and really you already starting to pay, Kolb is the first sacrifice. It really pains me to see him have to act like he is sorry for what he did, to make a livin in this hypocritical white mans world. But revenge will be ours and he will stand on top again and be better than ever, he will win a Super Bowl. Did y'all see how many commentators picked the Packers to win the Super Bowl, if he would have started they would have blew them out. Karma is coming.

[video - click to view]

hahahahah this dude is so f**ked up in the head it's hilarious
 7 years ago '09        #84
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 Grisly said:
Tabloid? n*gga thats the DAILY NEWS. THEE newspaper of philly, besides the Inquirer. not no tabloid.

"The Philadelphia Daily News is a tabloid newspaper that began publishing on March 31, 1925, under founding editor Lee Ellmaker. In its early years, it was dominated by crime stories, sports and sensationalism. By 1930, daily circulation of the morning paper exceeded 200,000."

From Wikipedia

The Philadelphia Daily News is a tabloid newspaper that serves that serves Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States. The newspaper is owned by Philadelphia Media Holdings which also owns Philadelphia's other major newspaper The Philadelphia Inquirer.

Not the most reliable sources in the world, but I couldn't find anything that said otherwise.
 7 years ago '09        #85
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 DylanSpitsFiya said:
Still don't see why people support this clown.
He made a mistake and used bad judgement. It happens to people. Grow up around what you know, and in the end sometimes it can be hard to let go of bad habits. I don't support the way he k!lled the dogs or whatever, but he paid his dues. Done his time. There is no reason to live in the past if he is going to keep the future moving himself.
 09-22-2010, 11:41 AM         #86
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
He made a mistake and used bad judgement. It happens to people. Grow up around what you know, and in the end sometimes it can be hard to let go of bad habits. I don't support the way he k!lled the dogs or whatever, but he paid his dues. Done his time. There is no reason to live in the past if he is going to keep the future moving himself.
Real Talk...
 09-22-2010, 11:46 AM         #87
goodbarz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well first off all, vick didn't really go to jail for f!ghting dogs

he went for lyin to the feds, you don't lie to the feds.

he was VERY afraid to snitch on somebody? maybe

glad he is back, how he wasn't starting game one, idk. they would probably b 2-0
 7 years ago '04        #88
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
at the trolling in this thread
 7 years ago '07        #89
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1527 1527
 rawchester said:

do you n*ggaz go to school ?????

this thread is comedy!! :agreement6::agreement6:
that statement grammatically makes sense
 7 years ago '10        #90
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,181 | Props total: 8256 8256
 Grisly said:
Tabloid? n*gga thats the DAILY NEWS. THEE newspaper of philly, besides the Inquirer. not no tabloid.
Daily News is a tabloid like newspaper, they push the edge all the time when it comes to cover story, the Inquirer is pretty fair with their reporting, if you p!ss off the daily news they will talk make a reference to you in every section of the paper. The whole paper seems more like opinion articles about real news, than just reporting.

I'm pretty sure the guy who authorized that headline was at his desk like

"Got em"
 7 years ago '04        #91
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,913 | Props total: 17503 17503
 Grisly said:
Truth......
 7 years ago '04        #92
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
Daily News is a tabloid like newspaper, they push the edge all the time when it comes to cover story, the Inquirer is pretty fair with their reporting, if you p!ss off the daily news they will talk make a reference to you in every section of the paper. The whole paper seems more like opinion articles about real news, than just reporting.

I'm pretty sure the guy who authorized that headline was at his desk like

"Got em"
wrong...this is a f**kin tabloid

[pic - click to view]

daily news is not a tabloid n*gga
 7 years ago '08        #93
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,735 | Props total: 11628 11628
How the f**k did i miss this thread
 7 years ago '10        #94
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 erickonasis said:
wrong...this is a f**kin tabloid

[pic - click to view]

daily news is not a tabloid n*gga
Unless you live in this area and have read the Daily news you have no clue what you are talking about.

NY Daily News and Philly Daily News are the same type of newspapers they have sensational stories that are mostly opinion kind of like a magazine.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Its a newspaper, but they definitely aren't on the level of the Inquirer and Courier-Post
 7 years ago '04        #95
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
Unless you live in this area and have read the Daily news you have no clue what you are talking about.

NY Daily News and Philly Daily News are the same type of newspapers they have sensational stories that are mostly opinion kind of like a magazine.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Its a newspaper, but they definitely aren't on the level of the Inquirer and Courier-Post
Lived here all my life...when newspapers were the main source of information not the net.Used to buy this s**t everyday on the way in to work with the dude selling it in the middle of the street runs up to your car...Daily News is not a Tabloid fam...Tabloids are full of lies. Dont let the fancy covers fool you

Last edited by erickonasis; 09-22-2010 at 12:49 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #96
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 TheBallDontLie said:
Mistyped a word. It happens when you're multi-tasking and laughing your a.ss off.

At least I'm keeping the comedy in this thread.
I guess you missed a word again?
 7 years ago '06        #97
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 wepainters said:
I guess you missed a word again?
"when" isn't a word? You f**king idiot.
 7 years ago '10        #98
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
 erickonasis said:
Lived here all my life...when newspapers were the main source of information not the net.Used to buy this s**t everyday on the way in to work with the dude selling it in the middle of the street runs up to your car...Daily News is not a Tabloid fam...Tabloids are full of lies. Dont let the fancy covers fool you
Daily news be having some crazy stories in there just like Star and National Enquirer, they quick to report on somebody having an affair or seeing players in the are at bars and night clubs. I didn't say it was a tabloid but its closer to one than the real newspapers around here
 7 years ago '04        #99
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
there's like 10 different arguments going on at once in here
 7 years ago '05        #100
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
You f**kin honky, you don't know what brutal is, come around where I'm from I'll show you what brutal is, if you think that's brutality, if I drop you off on the east side of my town across the tracks, you probably will be nekkid, violated, and penetrated by the time you make it out.

The n*gga was f!ghting dogs, that s**t is traditional in the south, it's not a who's brutal and who's not thing it's a cultural thing. Y'all love dogs us and the Chinese we don't give a f**k about them they eat them and we f!ght them. And if what you like to do is give them a bedrooms in your house and kiss them in the mouth that's your thing, I think that's disgusting.

What is the difference between what y'all do to animals when it's hunting season, there is no difference, you cracka mutha f**kaz just find a way to justify it. What about the chickens, the pigs, and the cows. You mutha f**kaz are naturally racist you even discriminate against animals, only certain ones should be treated a certain way.

When judgment day comes I truly believe white people will pay for what they did to Vick and really you already starting to pay, Kolb is the first sacrifice. It really pains me to see him have to act like he is sorry for what he did, to make a livin in this hypocritical white mans world. But revenge will be ours and he will stand on top again and be better than ever, he will win a Super Bowl. Did y'all see how many commentators picked the Packers to win the Super Bowl, if he would have started they would have blew them out. Karma is coming.
damn
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy