SMH @ the cover of the philadelphia daily news (Vick related)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
188 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
44 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #41
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
dahustla i feel bad for you
 7 years ago '10        #42
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,153 | Props total: 8136 8136
I'm happy Vick is doing his thing and setting himself up for a huge payday. The fact that the Daily News and Dan Wetzel want to talk about dogs when he is balling and has already served his time is ridiculous.

I hope he gets 40 million guaranteed, and he becomes a Hollywood financier and his first movie is "All Dogs Don't Go to Heaven", a gritty urban drama about dogf!ghting and that makes another 40 million at the box office and he uses that money to buy as much fur and exotic animal leather as possible and wear a Mink Track suit to a Peta Event.

I hope he makes his personal theme song "Get at me Dog", and opens a chain of fast food restaurants in China called "Real Hot Dogs", and gets a tv special where he openly laughs at people who were calling him a k!ller and saying he shouldn't be playing in the league, and makes fun of the fact that they are struggling to pay their rent or mortgage while he takes $100 dollar bills and mixes them with dog food and feeds it to fat lazy dogs instead of giving it to them.

Dogs dont score touchdowns, Mike Vick does.

Mike Vick won :applause:

Last edited by Nautilus O; 09-22-2010 at 09:38 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #43
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
What makes me angry is people want to come to the trial and scream and then when a n*gga get free be like, "I do no think he learned his lesson", mutha f**ka worry about what the f**k your ancestors did and deal with that before you try to deal with us. We will deal with us, like the great Minister Farrakhan said, you have know right to judge anyone ever.

If nobody has the right to judge anyone ever you should practice what you preach here. You have been the most loud mouthed vocal ignorant one in the thread.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #44
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 791 791
Like stated earlier...I can sense a classic brewing.
 7 years ago '05        #45
poeknock 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,727 | Props total: 157 157
im happy but at the same time not. i mean vick clearly just won the job and does give us the best chance to win, but i was willing to stick with kolb because you have to see what this guy has. the only way this possibly makes sense is if we resign vick and just say f**k it and make him the starter. there is a very real possibility that we can be in this exact same predicament next year except vick wont be here and we would of went through another year of not knowing what this guy has but yet the FO and reid saying he can get the job done. just one big clusterf**k
agreed…i know im reachin but what if this n*gga vick was to take the eagles to the championship game or superbowl…if you think about it. put old school vick with the old 04 eagles team with t.o, westbrook, l.j smith, chad lewis before he got hurt..or put him in the same spot mcnabb had d. jacksons rookie year…we woulda won that s**t an if u ask me…let bradley come back this week and they stop the run and cause problems just rushing 4 like they were before bradley got hurt in week one and before b. graham got hurt last week…if vick keeps the offense on the field like hes been doin, keepin the D rested…we could play with anyone.
 7 years ago '04        #46
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 TheBallDontLie said:
And a lot of ignorant outlandish ones.

This is the same guy who has tons of respect for Diddy and LeBron as men. The same guy who made a thread about a simple subliminal shot to the rapper "Game" from Jay-Z into a essay and said he flew over everyone's head. This guy is jokes.
All man you know me that's crazy, I don't even know you dog, I'm going to be an Icon on here when its all said and done, y'all gone miss me when I'm gone. I'm just giving my opinions, I get a little aggressive, but I don't mean any harm. You got to throw a little controversy in there so you can get people to pay attention, I learned that from Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly, I'm the black version, and yo worst f**king nightmare. And you damn straight I respect Diddy and Lebron as men, why wouldn't I. Rich n*ggaz, we need more of them, balance this s**t out get some order around here.
 7 years ago '09        #47
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
i wouldn't be surprised if JOHN CLAYTON came up with that headline...
dude seems more upset that Kolb was benched than Kolb
 7 years ago '08        #48
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,165 | Props total: 5232 5232
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
What makes me angry is people want to come to the trial and scream and then when a n*gga get free be like, "I do no think he learned his lesson", mutha f**ka worry about what the f**k your ancestors did and deal with that before you try to deal with us. We will deal with us, like the great Minister Farrakhan said, you have know right to judge anyone ever.

Yet you're the one doing a whole lot of judging believe it or not there are plenty of white people who had nothing to do with slavery. And animal rights people would have been at his trial whether he was black or any other race
 09-22-2010, 09:43 AM         #49
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
All man you know me that's crazy, I don't even know you dog, I'm going to be an Icon on here when its all said and done, y'all gone miss me when I'm gone. I'm just giving my opinions, I get a little aggressive, but I don't mean any harm. You got to throw a little controversy in there so you can get people to pay attention, I learned that from Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly, I'm the black version, and yo worst f**king nightmare. And you damn straight I respect Diddy and Lebron as men, why wouldn't I. Rich n*ggaz, we need more of them, balance this s**t out get some order around here.
And that's where you show your most vulnerable ignorance. The sad part is you think you are actually intelligent.

Last edited by TheBallDontLie; 09-22-2010 at 10:40 AM..
 09-22-2010, 09:45 AM         #50
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5_star_smitty said:
i wouldn't be surprised if JOHN CLAYTON came up with that headline...
dude seems more upset that Kolb was benched than Kolb
Clayton has turned into a hardcore hater on lots of stuff this year... s**ts Digsuting.
 7 years ago '07        #51
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14586 14586
funny headline ...
 7 years ago '09        #52
space
space
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
You f**kin honky, you don't know what brutal is, come around where I'm from I'll show you what brutal is, if you think that's brutality, if I drop you off on the east side of my town across the tracks, you probably will be nekkid, violated, and penetrated by the time you make it out.

The n*gga was f!ghting dogs, that s**t is traditional in the south, it's not a who's brutal and who's not thing it's a cultural thing. Y'all love dogs us and the Chinese we don't give a f**k about them they eat them and we f!ght them. And if what you like to do is give them a bedrooms in your house and kiss them in the mouth that's your thing, I think that's disgusting.

What is the difference between what y'all do to animals when it's hunting season, there is no difference, you cracka mutha f**kaz just find a way to justify it. What about the chickens, the pigs, and the cows. You mutha f**kaz are naturally racist you even discriminate against animals, only certain ones should be treated a certain way.

When judgment day comes I truly believe white people will pay for what they did to Vick and really you already starting to pay, Kolb is the first sacrifice. It really pains me to see him have to act like he is sorry for what he did, to make a livin in this hypocritical white mans world. But revenge will be ours and he will stand on top again and be better than ever, he will win a Super Bowl. Did y'all see how many commentators picked the Packers to win the Super Bowl, if he would have started they would have blew them out. Karma is coming.
tell him how u really feel my n*gga
n*gga went in.
 7 years ago '08        #53
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,165 | Props total: 5232 5232
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
....And I just realized I'm wasting my keystrokes
 7 years ago '09        #54
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
I learned that from Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly, I'm the black version, and yo worst f**king nightmare.
I will say this, you got their hypocrisy down cold. Keep up the good work.
 09-22-2010, 09:49 AM         #55
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #56
space
space
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #57
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

ain't nothing worse than a smart dumb n*gga
 09-22-2010, 10:05 AM         #58
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LightsOut said:

[pic - click to view]

ain't nothing worse than a smart dumb n*gga

[pic - click to view]

09-22-2010, 10:09 AM         #59
JoeyTheGod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dionedre3000 said:
Like stated earlier...I can sense a classic brewing.
all I do is make classics.
 7 years ago '04        #60
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 TheBallDontLie said:
And that's where you show your most vulnerable ignorance. The sad part is you think you are actually intelligence.
No I don't think I'm actually "intelligence", but I will tell you what is not "intelligence" and that is you think I'm not "intelligence" but you are talking to me. That's like going to those classrooms in the back of the school where all the kids who get to go to lunch early are and telling them their dumb, you would not waste your time. I'll tell you what your problem is, and that's, that you think I'm intelligent, but the ignorance of your cultural influence will not allow it. Be free, I can tell you want join us, come on home we will receive you with open arms, say "BLACK POWER" it will make you feel at one with us. One more thing about the revolution, there will be lots of whites on our side too, it will be a joyous day.

Last edited by God_Manifested; 09-22-2010 at 10:21 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
49 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy