SMH @ the cover of the philadelphia daily news (Vick related)

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,879 | Props total: 8397 8397
@ some of those responses on here. and he didnt just f!ght dogs someone needs to do their research (im black by the way so you can cut that noise too)

im happy but at the same time not. i mean vick clearly just won the job and does give us the best chance to win, but i was willing to stick with kolb because you have to see what this guy has. the only way this possibly makes sense is if we resign vick and just say f**k it and make him the starter. there is a very real possibility that we can be in this exact same predicament next year except vick wont be here and we would of went through another year of not knowing what this guy has but yet the FO and reid saying he can get the job done. just one big clusterf**k
 09-22-2010, 08:54 AM         #22
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WasabiTuna said:
sounds like u live in a city full of queers or ur actually in prison...smoke some weed n*gga u gor anger issues. and i think the guy u tryed to blast is black so ur whole honkey talk is void.

[video - click to view]

Dude was just talking blindly out the side of his neck to someone who he knows absolutely nothing about...

That's when you know your in the presence of one dumb muthaf**ka.

If he only knew the half...

But he's funny as s**t, I'll give him that... Ignorant funny... But funny none the less. I gave his post props.
 09-22-2010, 08:58 AM         #23
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:

Dude was just talking blindly out the side of his neck to someone who he knows absolutely nothing about...

But he's funny as s**t, I'll give him that... Ignorant funny... But funny none the less. I gave his post props.
This thread has classic potential.
 09-22-2010, 08:59 AM         #24
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Comparing the effects of slavery to dog f!ghting... White people are you really that stupid?
 7 years ago '05        #25
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,879 | Props total: 8397 8397
 Illstreet said:

pardon me i had to laugh at that
 09-22-2010, 09:00 AM         #26
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
Comparing the effects of slavery to dog f!ghting... White people are you really that stupid?

[pic - click to view]

Here comes another one.
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #27
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,328 | Props total: 14122 14122
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
You f**kin honky, you don't know what brutal is, come around where I'm from I'll show you what brutal is, if you think that's brutality, if I drop you off on the east side of my town across the tracks, you probably will be nekkid, violated, and penetrated by the time you make it out.

The n*gga was f!ghting dogs, that s**t is traditional in the south, it's not a who's brutal and who's not thing it's a cultural thing. Y'all love dogs us and the Chinese we don't give a f**k about them they eat them and we f!ght them. And if what you like to do is give them a bedrooms in your house and kiss them in the mouth that's your thing, I think that's disgusting.

What is the difference between what y'all do to animals when it's hunting season, there is no difference, you cracka mutha f**kaz just find a way to justify it. What about the chickens, the pigs, and the cows. You mutha f**kaz are naturally racist you even discriminate against animals, only certain ones should be treated a certain way.

When judgment day comes I truly believe white people will pay for what they did to Vick and really you already starting to pay, Kolb is the first sacrifice. It really pains me to see him have to act like he is sorry for what he did, to make a livin in this hypocritical white mans world. But revenge will be ours and he will stand on top again and be better than ever, he will win a Super Bowl. Did y'all see how many commentators picked the Packers to win the Super Bowl, if he would have started they would have blew them out. Karma is coming.
Buddy went off, this right chea is post of the week

:agreement6:
 7 years ago '04        #28
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,868 | Props total: 17371 17371
and see this is exactly what i was talking about in the other thread ...Racist pricks
 7 years ago '09        #29
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
You f**kin honky, you don't know what brutal is, come around where I'm from I'll show you what brutal is, if you think that's brutality, if I drop you off on the east side of my town across the tracks, you probably will be nekkid, violated, and penetrated by the time you make it out.
You must live in San Fran.
 09-22-2010, 09:16 AM         #30
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Mutha Fukaz get on my nerves always worried about what the f**k a n*gga do why the f**k y'all want worry about what Roman Polanski and Robert Blake got away with. You stupid f**king "Redneck", "Hillbilly", "Slaker", "Cracker", "Honkey", "Whitey", "Gringo", *WOOOO* *TAKES DEEP BREATH* "Sage", "Blanco", "White bread", "Wonder bread", "Wood", "woodie", "Nazi", "Clan man", "Ghost", "Trailer park", piece of "White trash".
 7 years ago '04        #31
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 WasabiTuna said:
sounds like u live in a city full of queers or ur actually in prison...smoke some weed n*gga u gor anger issues. and i think the guy u tryed to blast is black so ur whole honkey talk is void.
Yeah they are a bunch of queers and more importantly their brutal. n*ggaz over there done r*ped and murdered their own aunts, that's why I stay away from over there cause I know what brutal s**t is and I don't like it. Not to say if I did go around there and if I had an issue, I could not handle myself cause I keep something for the jealous. But them n*ggaz have no regard for life and I love my life and lifestyle so I don't see the reason to play with them.

If I go to prison I want to be happy I'm there, not because I did not move smooth enough and avoid the ignorant. You see thats the difference when you live amongst the truly brutal, you got to watch where you go and s**t. The n*ggaz I know that f!ght dogs are not brutal they got something to do they almost like a race car drivers are with their cars, but it's not brutal, it's cultural.

One more thing when the revolution comes there will be some people that we will throw to y'alls side, I don't give a f**k if your black or not, if you a house n*gga then your a honky. And you can get over there and join with the rest of them, cause we don't like your kind around here, just like them white folks say. Either you are with us or against us there is no in between. NO MEDIATING.

Last edited by God_Manifested; 09-22-2010 at 09:20 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #32
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,010 | Props total: 22321 22321
This dude said when judgement day comes white people will pay for what they did to vick. My dude, just go away. You not helping your case by having braids either, looking like a typical ****.
 7 years ago '08        #33
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,178 | Props total: 5292 5292
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Yeah they are a bunch of queers and more importantly their brutal. n*ggaz over there done r*ped and murdered their own aunts, that's why I stay away from over there cause I know what brutal s**t is and I don't like it. Not to say if I did go around there and if I had an issue, I could not handle myself cause I keep something for the jealous. But them n*ggaz have know regard for life and I love my life and lifestyle so I don't see the reason to play with them.

If I go to prison I want to be happy I'm there, not because I did not move smooth enough and avoid the ignorant. You see thats the difference when you live amongst the truly brutal. The n*ggaz I know that f!ght dogs are not brutal they got something to do they almost like a race car drivers are with their cars, but it's not brutal, it's cultural.

One more thing when the revolution comes there will be some people that we will throw to y'alls side, I don't give a f**k if you black or not, if you a house n*gga then your a honky. And you can get over there and join with the rest of them, cause we don't like your kind around here, just like them white folks say. Either you are with us or against us there is no in between. NO MEDIATING.
You do realize there was more to it than just dog f!ghting right? And whether it's cultural to you or not, it's still illegal and he knew it was. I'm not sure how what he did can be blamed on white people but I hardly feel bad for a man who is getting a second chance at being a highly paid athlete...but you're right.........damn those white people! They're always holding people back!
 09-22-2010, 09:21 AM         #34
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Yeah they are a bunch of queers and more importantly their brutal. n*ggaz over there done r*ped and murdered their own aunts, that's why I stay away from over there cause I know what brutal s**t is and I don't like it. Not to say if I did go around there and if I had an issue, I could not handle myself cause I keep something for the jealous. But them n*ggaz have know regard for life and I love my life and lifestyle so I don't see the reason to play with them.

If I go to prison I want to be happy I'm there, not because I did not move smooth enough and avoid the ignorant. You see thats the difference when you live amongst the truly brutal. The n*ggaz I know that f!ght dogs are not brutal they got something to do they almost like a race car drivers are with their cars, but it's not brutal, it's cultural.

One more thing when the revolution comes there will be some people that we will throw to y'alls side, I don't give a f**k if you black or not, if you a house n*gga then your a honky. And you can get over there and join with the rest of them, cause we don't like your kind around here, just like them white folks say. Either you are with us or against us there is no in between. NO MEDIATING.

[pic - click to view]

Wow you're an ignorant fool...

k!ll yourself... The World will be a better place...
 7 years ago '09        #35
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 Illstreet said:

[pic - click to view]

Wow you're an ignorant fool...

k!ll yourself... The World will be a better place...
This guy's posts in here are hilarious. Don't encourage him to stop posting. I need to laugh a little bit more.
 09-22-2010, 09:25 AM         #36
EMS the God  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats not my quarterback
 09-22-2010, 09:29 AM         #37
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
You do realize there was more to it than just dog f!ghting right? And whether it's cultural to you or not, it's still illegal and he knew it was. I'm not sure how what he did can be blamed on white people but I hardly feel bad for a man who is getting a second chance at being a highly paid athlete...but you're right.........damn those white people! They're always holding people back!

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #38
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 M said:

What makes me angry is people want to come to the trial and scream and then when a n*gga get free be like, "I do not think he learned his lesson", mutha f**ka worry about what the f**k your ancestors did and deal with that before you try to deal with us. We will deal with us, like the great Minister Farrakhan said, you have no right to judge anyone ever.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by God_Manifested; 09-22-2010 at 02:08 PM..
 09-22-2010, 09:33 AM         #39
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gangtsa said:
He raised some good points tho...
And a lot of ignorant outlandish ones.

This is the same guy who has tons of respect for Diddy and LeBron as men. The same guy who made a thread about a simple subliminal shot to the rapper "Game" from Jay-Z into a essay and said he flew over everyone's head. This guy is jokes.
 09-22-2010, 09:36 AM         #40
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
What makes me angry is people want to come to the trial and scream and then when a n*gga get free be like, "I do no think he learned his lesson", mutha f**ka worry about what the f**k your ancestors did and deal with that before you try to deal with us. We will deal with us, like the great Minister Farrakhan said, you have know right to judge anyone ever.

Learn how to properly spell "no" before to try to drop knowledge fam...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
78 comments
2 days ago