SMH @ the cover of the philadelphia daily news (Vick related)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #221
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Hey I don't want to upset the ladies, so I'm going to let you have it, I understand where u coming from, all I'm saying is that you could never understand where I am. I'm A BLACK MAN.

What you are is a f**kin crybaby. Always blaming the white man for your problems. It's pathetic. Hey I got an idea. Take responsibility for your actions and quit blaming everybody else for your mistakes. But I'm a WHITE MAN so I have no idea what I'm talking about right?
 7 years ago '04        #222
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 Swishadude said:

What you are is a f**kin crybaby. Always blaming the white man for your problems. It's pathetic. Hey I got an idea. Take responsibility for your actions and quit blaming everybody else for your mistakes. But I'm a WHITE MAN so I have no idea what I'm talking about right?
U said that, not me. But you could never understand where I'm coming from.
 7 years ago '07        #223
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15093 15093
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
There is no logical or mathematical way it can be justified that this man deserved to miss a year and a half of his kids lives for what he did to dogs ............ dogs, his family was broken up for his treatment of dogs. And I don't care if you say the reason is cause he lied to the feds, they should apologize to him for even bothering him, "The Feds" did not have anything else to do. f**k the feds and anybody who thinks this was reasonable or rational.

I was watching reruns of his B.E.T. reality show last night and I wanted to shed a tear, this was not about dogs, this was about the humbling of a black man. Man VS. Beast, and for the opportunity to humble a black man, the beast had the side of the of our incompetent federal government and the ignorant. But judgment day is coming and revenge will be extracted.

for somebody who's so smart you really have no common sense and a really narrow-tunneled view on s**t.
 7 years ago '07        #224
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,206 | Props total: 15093 15093
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
understand where you're coming from with what?

what you're saying in a nutshell is: they did this to him cuz he's black. What about all the WHITE muhf**kas in the deep south that have pitbull kennels specifically for f!ghting that go to jail? They don't get outta jail and get to go make 2 mil a year playing football now do they? Vick was privileged to be in the NFL before, and he got a second chance at a job making more than 90 % the salary the rest of the world does even after his f**k-up.

I'm from TX like you, I know all about the f!ghts n s**t but f!ghting dogs for entertainment purposes and k!lling them if they lose is NOT right in any way, shape or form.
 7 years ago '05        #225
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Not very often I go into a thread that's 10 pages deep before I see it, but I read the first page and HAD to read the rest
 7 years ago '04        #226
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
damn, watched that video and it's some of the realest s**t. for all the lazy people, just watch the first couple minutes and if you don't agree with what he's saying.. you're crazy.

and I agree with some of the s**t this M.C n*gga is saying. sure, what he did was illegal. but what's truly disgusting is the view people have on this man. people go as far as calling him "the biggest scumbag on the planet".. they don't care about all the rapists, murderers, pedophiles, all the dirty s**t government officials take part in.. somehow in their mind, Michael Vick.. a man who funded a dog-f!ghting ring is a worse individual than all of them

the mindset of people is real disturbing.

Last edited by Prodigy; 09-24-2010 at 04:07 PM..
 09-24-2010, 04:37 PM         #227
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:

[video - click to view]

2:32 just for you daHUSTLA
 09-24-2010, 05:06 PM         #228
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nobody is holding on to what he did, several people realize he did time and are supporting his career. It's already been shut down but what a lame argument, the guy is starting for Philly after a felony, he's one lucky f**ker, a felon with a lack of accuracy is lucky to start white or black.
 7 years ago '04        #229
space
space
 TheBallDontLie said:

2:32 just for you daHUSTLA

Hilarious. I'm entertained.
 7 years ago '04        #230
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 68 68
 casper said:
i hear ya...as far as ben goes tho, there was no trial, no guilty plea, no nothing not sayin hes innocent or guilty or anything. im just sayin that isnt a fair comparison....NOW if u wouldve said matt jones, then u'd have a point. but the fact that his case was all self-inflicting s**t (drugs) its not big news, & plus factor in hes not even 1/10 of mike vick's star power. thats why not many people care about him.

just because people say sorry doesnt mean they mean it....im not saying he didnt mean it, but just becasue he said it, doesnt mean everybody has to forgive him...also just because people serve time, doesnt mean they learn from it...again, im not saying he didnt. im just stating the point. there have been millions have people that have done s**t, got locked up, then let go, then said sorry, then did it again.

i think alot of people were upset about the dog f!ghting alone, because to some people its cultural shock...aside from the f!ghting, some people were mad at the torture of the dogs if they lost. (which i agree is the uncalled for part) some people got mad that their kids looked up to him. some people got mad he denied it (which always makes s**t worse). some people got mad that he was able to get his multi-million dollar job back, where as if i get caught with a pound of weed, i wont be able to get a job that easily where im just makin $20 an hour. some people are just seriously insane animal lovers. etc.

f!ghting dogs may not be against the law, im not sure. but many people have served time for k!lling a dog:

7 years for 1 dog:

2 years for shooting 1:

there alot of other cases, now factor in his were in cruel ways & alot more then 1 dog...considering these factors vick actually got off VERY easy...by choosing to continue his career, & choosing to remain in the publics eye, he pretty much chose to deal with the criticism he gets

nobody talks about ray lewis wit the murder thing, or jamal lewis with the drug deal...these r black guys that havent dealt with as much scrutiny as vick, just like matt jones...but that goes back to being the qb, & i think he might've been the highest paid as well, if not he was def top 5...theres just alot more to it then him bein black & white people in america that love their dogs

now before anybody goes on a rant about me takin sides, ur wrong. im somewhat a fan of vick. i think hes a great athlete, human highlight reel. fun to watch, hes a decent qb (far from great, but far from garbage. i think its f**ked up how he tortured the animals, i dont care much that he fought them. he made his decisions in life & hes gotta deal with the consequences the same as u or i would
Can't believe this thread is still going... it's like the gift that keeps on giving :agreement6:
 7 years ago '04        #231
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1348 1348
damn vick got the streets on fire
 7 years ago '04        #232
space
space
 Grisly said:
damn vick got the streets on fire

Believe me when I tell you son Vick got a lot of threads on here, I got the streets on fire. I know you tryin to pay homage I just wanna make sure you pay homage to the right one and that's yours truly. And I really do appreciate it, it ain't bout nuthin that's what I do generate attention even my teachers was jealous of me.
 7 years ago '05        #233
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 09-24-2010, 10:31 PM         #234
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
theres dumb headlines like that all the time. its a joke. a lame one, but a joke

you got this guy preachin his ghetto gospel in here now. ppl gonna remember you? really? its boxden.....boxden. you gonna make a youtube channel? is thats whats hood? is thats what poppin in the streets?

i like vick. im glad he's back. he's already paid his debt to society. ppl still gonna make jokes about it just like ppl still make jokes about s**t thats happened years ago. thats the world we live in.

this thread though.....

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #235
space
space
 JNyiri77 said:
theres dumb headlines like that all the time. its a joke. a lame one, but a joke

you got this guy preachin his ghetto gospel in here now. ppl gonna remember you? really? its boxden.....boxden. you gonna make a youtube channel? is thats whats hood? is thats what poppin in the streets?

i like vick. im glad he's back. he's already paid his debt to society. ppl still gonna make jokes about it just like ppl still make jokes about s**t thats happened years ago. thats the world we live in.

this thread though.....

[pic - click to view]

I really don't give a damn whats poppin in the streets unless it has something to do with what is popping in my pocket. From my understanding if you have a youtube channel and people really pay attention to it, you can get paid and that's my favorite thing to do, that's what poppin with me. Getting people to watch would be no problem because I know exactly how to get people to pay attention to me its a gift. But yeah rubberbands is whats poppin with me.
 7 years ago '09        #236
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
Me and my cousins ran over a dog, we didn't know it was there (still a baby dog) so yeah. We just laughed and drove away, we was like wtf is that?!?! a dog?! ahhahahaha go go go...big deal..sure its fine to get upset over that..but its just a f**kin dog f!ght! get upset for a while..then get the f**k over it!! how the f**k are some of these a**holes still upset and s**t?!
 7 years ago '09        #237
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
yeah he served his time.

i can still think hes an a**hole though.
 7 years ago '04        #238
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 AI34Life said:
Me and my cousins ran over a dog, we didn't know it was there (still a baby dog) so yeah. We just laughed and drove away, we was like wtf is that?!?! a dog?! ahhahahaha go go go...big deal..sure its fine to get upset over that..but its just a f**kin dog f!ght! get upset for a while..then get the f**k over it!! how the f**k are some of these a**holes still upset and s**t?!
wtf? you're an a**hole.
 7 years ago '04        #239
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Believe me when I tell you son Vick got a lot of threads on here, I got the streets on fire. I know you tryin to pay homage I just wanna make sure you pay homage to the right one and that's yours truly. And I really do appreciate it, it ain't bout nuthin that's what I do generate attention even my teachers was jealous of me.
wtf? ain't nobody talkin to you.
i wasn't referring to the 'boxden streets', im talkin bout real f**kin life

vick got mad people heated in america just by playin football
EVERYBODY talkin bout em, he on all the sports shows, etc.

don't nobody give a damn bout your threads homey.
 09-25-2010, 01:50 PM         #240
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
I really don't give a damn whats poppin in the streets unless it has something to do with what is popping in my pocket. From my understanding if you have a youtube channel and people really pay attention to it, you can get paid and that's my favorite thing to do, that's what poppin with me. Getting people to watch would be no problem because I know exactly how to get people to pay attention to me its a gift. But yeah rubberbands is whats poppin with me.
yo on the real, i dont' think anyone knows who the f*ck you are. the only thing that comes to mind when i see you post is "wow that's a lame a.ss user name"
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now