SMH @ the cover of the philadelphia daily news (Vick related)

most viewed right now
 124
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 84
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 82
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 64
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #201
casper 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 sboone130 said:
Did you really just go there? ..... I'm pretty sure those teachers didn't just pass him I'm sure he had to do work and who's to even say those teachers were white? and y the f**k would we praise the white man signing his check he's signing the check because he's his employer that's his job isn't it... u talk about racism and then u come off so f**kin racially bias that I'm convinced u are racist....
wtf r u talkin bout

praise (prz)
n.
1. Expression of approval, commendation, or admiration.
2. The extolling or exaltation of a deity, ruler, or hero.
3. Archaic A reason for praise; merit.
tr.v. praised, prais·ing, prais·es
1. To express warm approbation of, commendation for, or admiration for.
2. To extol or exalt; worship

all im sayin is some white people dont give a f**k that hes black.."When judgment day comes I truly believe white people will pay for what they did to Vick"

so now all white people gotta pay??

vick still has a job...a multi million dollar job...he wouldnt have that job if all white people were racist...which is my point

the dude that went on his honky rant did nothing but generalize all white people, all im sayin is some of the white people vick has come across in life have helped him, & i acknowledged that the dude who went on his rant doesnt show any respect to them people...aka give them props, give them credit, AKA PRAISE

nowhere did i say people need to bow down & worship the whiteman that signs his check
 7 years ago '08        #202
Head2DaSky 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,062 | Props total: 14 14
I love BX
 7 years ago '04        #203
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1163 1163
This is the Philly Daily News, folks familiar with them knows them for their bad bad puns
 7 years ago '04        #204
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 LightsOut said:
please tell me you didn't beg ronnie to unban you...
In my lifetime I never begged anyone for anything, how would I contact him if I were banned I don't know his email address and I don't email, I don't know anyone on here outside of here. If I get banned that's it, shows over.
 7 years ago '08        #205
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$4,380 | Props total: 1 1
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
You f**kin honky, you don't know what brutal is, come around where I'm from I'll show you what brutal is, if you think that's brutality, if I drop you off on the east side of my town across the tracks, you probably will be nekkid, violated, and penetrated by the time you make it out.

The n*gga was f!ghting dogs, that s**t is traditional in the south, it's not a who's brutal and who's not thing it's a cultural thing. Y'all love dogs us and the Chinese we don't give a f**k about them they eat them and we f!ght them. And if what you like to do is give them a bedrooms in your house and kiss them in the mouth that's your thing, I think that's disgusting.

What is the difference between what y'all do to animals when it's hunting season, there is no difference, you cracka mutha f**kaz just find a way to justify it. What about the chickens, the pigs, and the cows. You mutha f**kaz are naturally racist you even discriminate against animals, only certain ones should be treated a certain way.

When judgment day comes I truly believe white people will pay for what they did to Vick and really you already starting to pay, Kolb is the first sacrifice. It really pains me to see him have to act like he is sorry for what he did, to make a livin in this hypocritical white mans world. But revenge will be ours and he will stand on top again and be better than ever, he will win a Super Bowl. Did y'all see how many commentators picked the Packers to win the Super Bowl, if he would have started they would have blew them out. Karma is coming.
Damn son you went in I know the haters gon hate I didnt even peep this s**t
 7 years ago '05        #206
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
oh please, they're just dogs. damn. i know yall animal lovers (probably in more ways than one) want to come in here and talk that s**t, but f**k that and f**k yall! the man went to JAIL & LOST ALL HIS MONEY ... what more do you want? do you want to play who let the dogs out everytime he gets on the field? what do you really want?
 7 years ago '05        #207
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
damn i saw mc da hustla pretty much ended this thread early. nothing to see here.
 7 years ago '08        #208
M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,190 | Props total: 5318 5318
 casper said:
wtf r u talkin bout

praise (prz)
n.
1. Expression of approval, commendation, or admiration.
2. The extolling or exaltation of a deity, ruler, or hero.
3. Archaic A reason for praise; merit.
tr.v. praised, prais·ing, prais·es
1. To express warm approbation of, commendation for, or admiration for.
2. To extol or exalt; worship

all im sayin is some white people dont give a f**k that hes black.."When judgment day comes I truly believe white people will pay for what they did to Vick"

so now all white people gotta pay??

vick still has a job...a multi million dollar job...he wouldnt have that job if all white people were racist...which is my point

the dude that went on his honky rant did nothing but generalize all white people, all im sayin is some of the white people vick has come across in life have helped him, & i acknowledged that the dude who went on his rant doesnt show any respect to them people...aka give them props, give them credit, AKA PRAISE

nowhere did i say people need to bow down & worship the whiteman that signs his check

Don't bother, they skip over posts that make valid points. Most of these idiots don't even realize what he even went to jail for, they're simply defending him because they hate white people. What white people have to do with him k!lling dogs and lying to the feds? I still have no idea But I mean, surely, someone other than Mike Vick has to be blamed for his actions, right? It's the only logical explanation
 7 years ago '07        #209
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,212 | Props total: 15097 15097
 Angry_Black_757 said:
oh please, they're just dogs. damn. i know yall animal lovers (probably in more ways than one) want to come in here and talk that s**t, but f**k that and f**k yall! the man went to JAIL & LOST ALL HIS MONEY ... what more do you want? do you want to play who let the dogs out everytime he gets on the field? what do you really want?
Mike shouldn't have been putting himself in a situation to possibly lose all his money and his career. He had too much of a good thing going to throw it away on some damn dog f!ghts...

Vick was a dumb f**k, got caught, went to jail. He served his time yada yada. I don't think what he did was right, but I'm not gonna sit here and call for his head on a silver platter. Most ppl don't, but when you're in the public eye and you f**k up, ppl aren't gonna forget that no matter what you do in the future.

and I can tell you cosign that ignorant fool MC Da Hustla or w/e his punk a.ss name is
 7 years ago '05        #210
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
People make mistakes. But what they doing to Vick is just ridiculous. Damn near every time you see Vick ... you hear something about dogs shortly afterwards. He came out with a reality show in which he had to basically apologize every episode ... complete with a long opening sequence explaining what he did, why... etc. Dog f!ghting wasn't even a crime here in Virginia. Even the white boys down here f!ght dogs. The only reason he went to jail is because of who he is, period. Black quarterbacks in the NFL are hard to come by, and it's not on accident. So the first time one of them makes a mistake, they never let it go. This is more of an indictment on the people who continue to crucify Vick, not the crucifixion itself. But Ben Roethlisberger goes out and preys on close-to-teenage-aged college girls in some podunk town in Georgia, and they RARELY EVER talk about how terrible that situation is. But why ??? ....
 7 years ago '04        #211
casper 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 Angry_Black_757 said:
People make mistakes. But what they doing to Vick is just ridiculous. Damn near every time you see Vick ... you hear something about dogs shortly afterwards. He came out with a reality show in which he had to basically apologize every episode ... complete with a long opening sequence explaining what he did, why... etc. Dog f!ghting wasn't even a crime here in Virginia. Even the white boys down here f!ght dogs. The only reason he went to jail is because of who he is, period. Black quarterbacks in the NFL are hard to come by, and it's not on accident. So the first time one of them makes a mistake, they never let it go. This is more of an indictment on the people who continue to crucify Vick, not the crucifixion itself. But Ben Roethlisberger goes out and preys on close-to-teenage-aged college girls in some podunk town in Georgia, and they RARELY EVER talk about how terrible that situation is. But why ??? ....
i hear ya...as far as ben goes tho, there was no trial, no guilty plea, no nothing not sayin hes innocent or guilty or anything. im just sayin that isnt a fair comparison....NOW if u wouldve said matt jones, then u'd have a point. but the fact that his case was all self-inflicting s**t (drugs) its not big news, & plus factor in hes not even 1/10 of mike vick's star power. thats why not many people care about him.

just because people say sorry doesnt mean they mean it....im not saying he didnt mean it, but just becasue he said it, doesnt mean everybody has to forgive him...also just because people serve time, doesnt mean they learn from it...again, im not saying he didnt. im just stating the point. there have been millions have people that have done s**t, got locked up, then let go, then said sorry, then did it again.

i think alot of people were upset about the dog f!ghting alone, because to some people its cultural shock...aside from the f!ghting, some people were mad at the torture of the dogs if they lost. (which i agree is the uncalled for part) some people got mad that their kids looked up to him. some people got mad he denied it (which always makes s**t worse). some people got mad that he was able to get his multi-million dollar job back, where as if i get caught with a pound of weed, i wont be able to get a job that easily where im just makin $20 an hour. some people are just seriously insane animal lovers. etc.

f!ghting dogs may not be against the law, im not sure. but many people have served time for k!lling a dog:

7 years for 1 dog:

2 years for shooting 1:

there alot of other cases, now factor in his were in cruel ways & alot more then 1 dog...considering these factors vick actually got off VERY easy...by choosing to continue his career, & choosing to remain in the publics eye, he pretty much chose to deal with the criticism he gets

nobody talks about ray lewis wit the murder thing, or jamal lewis with the drug deal...these r black guys that havent dealt with as much scrutiny as vick, just like matt jones...but that goes back to being the qb, & i think he might've been the highest paid as well, if not he was def top 5...theres just alot more to it then him bein black & white people in america that love their dogs

now before anybody goes on a rant about me takin sides, ur wrong. im somewhat a fan of vick. i think hes a great athlete, human highlight reel. fun to watch, hes a decent qb (far from great, but far from garbage. i think its f**ked up how he tortured the animals, i dont care much that he fought them. he made his decisions in life & hes gotta deal with the consequences the same as u or i would
 7 years ago '04        #212
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
There is no logical or mathematical way it can be justified that this man deserved to miss a year and a half of his kids lives for what he did to dogs ............ dogs, his family was broken up for his treatment of dogs. And I don't care if you say the reason is cause he lied to the feds, they should apologize to him for even bothering him, "The Feds" did not have anything else to do. f**k the feds and anybody who thinks this was reasonable or rational.

I was watching reruns of his B.E.T. reality show last night and I wanted to shed a tear, this was not about dogs, this was about the humbling of a black man. Man VS. Beast, and for the opportunity to humble a black man, the beast had the side of the of our incompetent federal government and the ignorant. But judgment day is coming and revenge will be extracted.
 7 years ago '08        #213
M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,190 | Props total: 5318 5318
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
There is no logical or mathematical way it can be justified that this man deserved to miss a year and a half of his kids lives for what he did to dogs ............ dogs, his family was broken up for his treatment of dogs. And I don't care if you say the reason is cause he lied to the feds, they should apologize to him for even bothering him, "The Feds" did not have anything else to do. f**k the feds and anybody who thinks this was reasonable or rational.

I was watching reruns of his B.E.T. reality show last night and I wanted to shed a tear, this was not about dogs, this was about the humbling of a black man. Man VS. Beast, and for the opportunity to humble a black man, the beast had the side of the of our incompetent federal government and the ignorant. But judgment day is coming and revenge will be extracted.
Your way of thinking is seriously astonishing to me

At the end of the day he only has himself to blame for missing time with his kids. And no, it wasn't just about dogs, but either way he knowingly participated in illegal activities and got caught. If he had been thinking about his kids, maybe he wouldn't have made such stupid decisions
 7 years ago '04        #214
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 M said:
Your way of thinking is seriously astonishing to me

At the end of the day he only has himself to blame for missing time with his kids. And no, it wasn't just about dogs, but either way he knowingly participated in illegal activities and got caught. If he had been thinking about his kids, maybe he wouldn't have made such stupid decisions
You can fancy it up all you want, when you reduce it to a fraction, what you are left with is he was taking away from his family for his treatment of dogs. Let's not get fancy, it is what it is, and it is perverted and disgusting. And there will be reimbursement.
 7 years ago '08        #215
M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,190 | Props total: 5318 5318
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
You can fancy it up all you want, when you reduce it to a fraction, what you are left with is he was taking away from his family for his treatment of dogs. Let's not get fancy, it is what it is, and it is perverted and disgusting. And there will be reimbursement.
And you can say that all you want, but the FACT is he knew it was illegal and did it anyway. He's the one who wasn't thinking about his family, nobody else can be blamed for him making stupid decisions. And who the f**k cares that his feelings might get a little hurt over a damn newspaper headline? He's back in the NFL, I'm sure if I had done the same thing I'd be lucky to get a minimun wage job
 7 years ago '04        #216
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 M said:
And you can say that all you want, but the FACT is he knew it was illegal and did it anyway. He's the one who wasn't thinking about his family, nobody else can be blamed for him making stupid decisions. And who the f**k cares that his feelings might get a little hurt over a damn newspaper headline? He's back in the NFL, I'm sure if I had done the same thing I'd be lucky to get a minimun wage job


You could never understand for obvious reasons.
 7 years ago '08        #217
M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,190 | Props total: 5318 5318
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
You could never understand for obvious reasons.
Oh with that s**t, that's all you can say

There isn't much to understand, he did something he knew was illegal, he got caught, went to jail and is now back in the NFL....boo f**king hoo for him
 09-24-2010, 11:20 AM         #218
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
You can fancy it up all you want, when you reduce it to a fraction, what you are left with is he was taking away from his family for his treatment of dogs. Let's not get fancy, it is what it is, and it is perverted and disgusting. And there will be reimbursement.
your retarded and uneducated. it is what it is
 7 years ago '04        #219
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
Hey I don't want to upset the ladies, so I'm going to let you have it, I understand where u coming from, all I'm saying is that you could never understand where I am. I'm A BLACK MAN.
 7 years ago '08        #220
M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,190 | Props total: 5318 5318
It's cool I'm not upset, but yeah we'll just agree to disagree on this one
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy