SMH @ the cover of the philadelphia daily news (Vick related)

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
49 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #181
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Apparently the Daily News has went at Vick with a similar headline before...

[pic - click to view]

09-22-2010, 09:31 PM         #182
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
You don't want to have battle of intelligence with me I'm smarter than anyone you and father knows, don't allow my wit to confuse you, soon you will know it was a blessing for me to ever even address you. Always remember you are talking to me and I don't even know who you are, I've interacted with so many on here in such a little time, I'm an expert at generating attention, my teachers were jealous of me. Do me a favor go look up the word witty and come back with a definition, every definition.

One more thing, I may say some crazy off the wall offensive s**t, but you show me something I said where you should be putting my IQ into question, you will find nothing. Your comment is not representation of what you see as my lack of intelligence. It is a representation of your jealousy, which is sad cause this is a message board and in real life I know you would want to k!ll me, if we were competitors.

You would have been better off saying what the other guy said earlier in reference to me which was "ain't nothing worst than a smart dumb n*gga" which is a conclusion he drew minus jealousy. It was a strictly an observative statement meaning he can tell I'm not stupid but I was saying some things that could be considered I don't know lets say offensively witty. Which is a fair a.ssessment, because what is offensive to others can be considered dumb and that makes since. But there is no reason to put my IQ into question.

Smart is the least of what I am, my endurance is what I have learn to appreciate the most about myself. I've always been smart, I've always had endurance but it is really starting to show in ways that have been very profitable to me. I never get tired, I never give up, and I have the will of 100 men. But it all stems from a strong mind, there is nothing I think I can't do, I truly believe in my heart that besides my precious Mother I'm best thing that ever happened to earth. And you see you know you are not and that's what allows you to be jealous and want to submit an IQ test to the greatest thing you ever witnessed. Jealousy will eat you alive, rebuke that demon.
 7 years ago '09        #183
sboone130 
space
space
$116 | Props total: 0 0
 Reppindaburghh said:
First of all, I am cheering for Vick.

Second of all, I am white.

Thirdly, you are a complete f**king idiot.

The white people will pay for what they did to Vick when judgement day comes? Wow you're a f**king moron.

Since you want to be racist, I'm just gonna throw this out there. Vick won't win the superbowl this year. A white QB will, like always. Eat a d!ck.
True but I'm sure most of the team will be black so cut it the f**k out... just like most of the Pro Bowl is always Black....please stop the racism tho y cant we be civil.... I'm talkin to everyone not just white people...
 7 years ago '05        #184
darulersback 
space
space
$2,813 | Props total: 15 15
 Illstreet said:
@ That Cover...

@ People supposed to just let go that dude was slaughtering Dogs.

I'm Happy for Vick and that he's getting another chance... I met dude back in his Rookie Year at the Falcons headquarters in Flowery Branch, and got a Authentic Virigina Tech Jersey signed by him(Still have it)... Dude was cool as hell to me, and I hope nothing but the best for the man...

But I can understand people who haven't "Let it go"... The s**t detailed that he did was brutal.

It is what it is.
... its bow season now, 100,000's of Amer. are putting arrows in deers, boar, rabbits... its legal brutality. Dogs aren't any better. Just domesticated.
 7 years ago '09        #185
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,543 | Props total: 87 87
 sboone130 said:
True but I'm sure most of the team will be black so cut it the f**k out... just like most of the Pro Bowl is always Black....please stop the racism tho y cant we be civil.... I'm talkin to everyone not just white people...
true ...but still funny
 09-22-2010, 09:35 PM         #186
domo360206  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
vick is still the most talked about athlete. :applause:

if he plays good i wonder if nike will come running back.
 7 years ago '09        #187
sboone130 
space
space
 Nautilus O said:

Minimum wage haha, I aint seen minimum wage ever in my life haha, minimum wage, where do they even pay minimum wage any more?

I'm glad Mike Vick is sticking it to all those people (white and black), sportswriters, and talk radio guys who made him out to be a child molester and serial k!ller.

Dogs aren't people, dog's are just like the deer and buffalo that people shoot with shotguns and take pictures with. Dogs are no different than the animal that was k!lled to make my buffalo chicken wrap I had at lunch today while on break from my job that I make "minimum wage" hahaha.
This is an interesting point.... why not arrest the the Farmers who slaughter animals? well obviously we need food and they are just animals put here for US not for themselves... maybe they shouldn't be fought maybe they should who cares they are dogs... and they aren't even YOUR dogs..
 7 years ago '09        #188
sboone130 
space
space
we talkin bout "dogs" not a person not a person we talkin bout "dogs" (in my Allen Iverson Voice)
 7 years ago '09        #189
kmj09 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 128 128
oh wow f**k it..he still gonna k!ll
 7 years ago '09        #190
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
You don't want to have battle of intelligence with me I'm smarter than anyone you and father knows, don't allow my wit to confuse you, soon you will know it was a blessing for me to ever even address you. Always remember you are talking to me and I don't even know who you are, I've interacted with so many on here in such a little time, I'm an expert at generating attention, my teachers were jealous of me. Do me a favor go look up the word witty and come back with a definition, every definition.

One more thing, I may say some crazy off the wall offensive s**t, but you show me something I said where you should be putting my IQ into question, you will find nothing. Your comment is not representation of what you see as my lack of intelligence. It is a representation of your jealousy, which is sad cause this is a message board and in real life I know you would want to k!ll me, if we were competitors.

You would have been better off saying what the other guy said earlier in reference to me which was "ain't nothing worst than a smart dumb n*gga" which is a conclusion he drew minus jealousy. It was a strictly an observative statement meaning he can tell I'm not stupid but I was saying some things that could be considered I don't know lets say offensively witty. Which is a fair a.ssessment, because what is offensive to others can be considered dumb and that makes since. But there is no reason to put my IQ into question.

Smart is the least of what I am, my endurance is what I have learn to appreciate the most about myself. I've always been smart, I've always had endurance but it is really starting to show in ways that have been very profitable to me. I never get tired, I never give up, and I have the will of 100 men. But it all stems from a strong mind, there is nothing I think I can't do, I truly believe in my heart that besides my precious Mother I'm best thing that ever happened to earth. And you see you know you are not and that's what allows you to be jealous and want to submit an IQ test to the greatest thing you ever witnessed. Jealousy will eat you alive, rebuke that demon.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #191
Juse 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,419 | Props total: 53 53
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:

Was about to read until i saw a typo in the first line..
 09-22-2010, 10:08 PM         #192
JoeyTheGod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thanks MC for making my s**t go quadruple platinum

thats a good hoe ::applause:
 7 years ago '04        #193
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #194
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
White people we got to start repenting and get our s**t together to get on the good side of the forthcoming Mike Vick judgement.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #195
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,832 | Props total: 1998 1998
the ignorant, hilarious, outlandish, straight dumb, sometimes insightful posts made in this thread made me happy
 7 years ago '04        #196
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
damn, dude went and got himself banned
 7 years ago '04        #197
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2539 2539
 LightsOut said:
lol
 7 years ago '04        #198
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 LightsOut said:
Yeah he's an a**hole. He deserved it.
 7 years ago '04        #199
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,341 | Props total: 11546 11546
 Reppindaburghh said:
Difference is my statement was actually logical.
how so?
 7 years ago '04        #200
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Yeah he's an a**hole. He deserved it.
please tell me you didn't beg ronnie to unban you...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now