SMH @ the cover of the philadelphia daily news (Vick related)

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-22-2010, 07:42 AM         #1
11871 pageviews
281 comments

JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SMH @ the cover of the philadelphia daily news (Vick related)

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Here is today's controversial cover of the Philly Daily News on Michael Vick. | Plixi

image let it go people...let it go

281 comments for "SMH @ the cover of the philadelphia daily news (Vick related)"

7 years ago '08        #2
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 7 years ago '05        #3
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,308 | Props total: 14053 14053
I never realized how self-righteous people were until this whole Micheal Vick dog f!ghting s**t came about. The guy paid his debt too society in more ways then 1, yet they still feel the need to humiliate him and dwell on the past. I wish these very same people living in glass houses had there dirty laundry aired out for the world to see.

09-22-2010, 07:48 AM         #4
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tabloid Style Papers stay having GOAT headlines.
 09-22-2010, 07:49 AM         #5
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ That Cover...

@ People supposed to just let go that dude was slaughtering Dogs.

I'm Happy for Vick and that he's getting another chance... I met dude back in his Rookie Year at the Falcons headquarters in Flowery Branch, and got a Authentic Virigina Tech Jersey signed by him(Still have it)... Dude was cool as hell to me, and I hope nothing but the best for the man...

But I can understand people who haven't "Let it go"... The s**t detailed that he did was brutal.

It is what it is.
 09-22-2010, 07:52 AM         #6
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
@ That Cover...

I'm Happy for Vick and that he's getting another chance... I met dude back in his Rookie Year at the Falcons headquarters in Flowery Branch, and got a Authentic Virigina Tech Jersey signed by him(Still have it)... Dude was cool as hell to me, and I hope nothing but the best for the man...

But I can understand people who haven't "Let it go"... The s**t detailed that he did was brutal.

It is what it is.
this.
 7 years ago '07        #7
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #8
youngt22 98 heat pts98
space
space
$2,685 | Props total: 756 756
If i was Vick i wouldn't take that with a grain of salt... As long as i got a chance to do wat i loved again nobody could bring me down.
 7 years ago '05        #9
MATIX 
space
space
$7,986 | Props total: 66 66
thats hilarious
 7 years ago '07        #10
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 677 677

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #11
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,781 | Props total: 4880 4880
That's what he gets for k!lling the white man's dogs.
 7 years ago '08        #12
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,138 | Props total: 3034 3034
 Illstreet said:
@ That Cover...

It is what it is.
the same ppl who wont let it go..are the same ppl who tell blks TO LET IT GO it was hundreds of years ago.. im just saying
 09-22-2010, 08:28 AM         #13
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 V.R. Nabor said:
the same ppl who wont let it go..are the same ppl who tell blks TO LET IT GO it was hundreds of years ago.. im just saying
And anyone who says "Get Over Slavery" or to "Let It Go" is a complete f**ken idiot.
 7 years ago '04        #14
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
I thought the headline was going to be something like 'Kolb gets thrown to the dogs in favor of Vick'
 7 years ago '04        #15
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 Illstreet said:
@ That Cover...

It is what it is.

You f**kin honky, you don't know what brutal is, come around where I'm from I'll show you what brutal is, if you think that's brutality, if I drop you off on the east side of my town across the tracks, you probably will be nekkid, violated, and penetrated by the time you make it out.

The n*gga was f!ghting dogs, that s**t is traditional in the south, it's not a who's brutal and who's not thing it's a cultural thing. Y'all love dogs us and the Chinese we don't give a f**k about them they eat them and we f!ght them. And if what you like to do is give them a bedrooms in your house and kiss them in the mouth that's your thing, I think that's disgusting.

What is the difference between what y'all do to animals when it's hunting season, there is no difference, you cracka mutha f**kaz just find a way to justify it. What about the chickens, the pigs, and the cows. You mutha f**kaz are naturally racist you even discriminate against animals, only certain ones should be treated a certain way.

When judgment day comes I truly believe white people will pay for what they did to Vick and really you already starting to pay, Kolb is the first sacrifice. It really pains me to see him have to act like he is sorry for what he did, to make a livin in this hypocritical white mans world. But revenge will be ours and he will stand on top again and be better than ever, he will win a Super Bowl. Did y'all see how many commentators picked the Packers to win the Super Bowl, if he would have started they would have blew them out. Karma is coming.

Last edited by God_Manifested; 09-22-2010 at 08:50 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #16
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,162 | Props total: 5220 5220
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
You f**kin honky, you don't know what brutal is, come around where I'm from I'll show you what brutal is, if you think that's brutality, if I drop you off on the east side of my town across the tracks, you probably will be nekkid, violated, and penetrated by the time you make it out.

The n*gga was f!ghting dogs, that s**t is traditional in the south, it's not a who's brutal and who's not thing it's a cultural thing. Y'all love dogs us and the Chinese we don't give a f**k about them they eat them and we f!ght them. And if what you like to do is give them is bedrooms in your house and kiss them in mouth that's your thing.

What is the difference between what y'all do to animals when it's hunting season, there is no difference, you cracka mutha f**kaz just find a way to justify it. What about the chickens, the pigs, and the cows. You mutha f**kaz are naturally racist you even discriminate against animals, only certain ones should be treated a certain way.

When judgment day comes I truly believe white people will pay for what they did to Vick and really you already starting to pay, Kolb is the first sacrifice. It really pains me to see him have to act like he is sorry for what he did, to make a livin in this hypocritical white mans world. But revenge will be ours and he will stand on top again an be better than ever, he will win a Super Bowl. Did y'all see how many commentators pick the Packers to win the Super Bowl, if he would have started they would have blew them out. Karma is coming
jesus christ
 7 years ago '07        #17
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,971 | Props total: 791 791
:lipssealed:
 09-22-2010, 08:41 AM         #18
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:

The n*gga was f!ghting dogs, that s**t is traditional in the south, it's not a who's brutal and who's not thing it's a cultural thing. Y'all love dogs us and the Chinese we don't give a f**k about them they eat them and we f!ght them. And if what you like to do is give them is bedrooms in your house and kiss them in mouth that's your thing.

When judgment day comes I truly believe white people will pay for what they did to Vick and really you already starting to pay, Kolb is the first sacrifice. It really pains me to see him have to act like he is sorry for what he did, to make a livin in this hypocritical white mans world. But revenge will be ours and he will stand on top again an be better than ever, he will win a Super Bowl. Did y'all see how many commentators pick the Packers to win the Super Bowl, if he would have started they would have blew them out. Karma is coming

Yo, this s**t is f**ken hilarious fam...

If you only knew the half... If you only knew...

M.C.daHUSTLA said:
When judgment day comes I truly believe white people will pay for what they did to Vick and really you already starting to pay, Kolb is the first sacrifice. It really pains me to see him have to act like he is sorry for what he did, to make a livin in this hypocritical white mans world. But revenge will be ours
 09-22-2010, 08:43 AM         #19
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '09        #20
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,481 | Props total: 7209 7209
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
The n*gga was f!ghting dogs, that s**t is traditional in the south, it's not a who's brutal and who's not thing it's a cultural thing. Y'all love dogs us and the Chinese we don't give a f**k about them they eat them and we f!ght them. And if what you like to do is give them a bedrooms in your house and kiss them in the mouth that's your thing, I think that's disgusting.
When judgment day comes I truly believe white people will pay for what they did to Vick and really you already starting to pay, Kolb is the first sacrifice. It really pains me to see him have to act like he is sorry for what he did, to make a livin in this hypocritical white mans world. But revenge will be ours and he will stand on top again and be better than ever, he will win a Super Bowl. Did y'all see how many commentators pick the Packers to win the Super Bowl, if he would have started they would have blew them out. Karma is coming.
sounds like u live in a city full of queers or ur actually in prison...smoke some weed n*gga u gor anger issues. and i think the guy u tryed to blast is black so ur whole honkey talk is void.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy