Sergio Martinez vs Paul Williams II[11-20-10][HBO]

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

winner
pwill by dec 2 6.45%
pwill by KO 4 12.90%
draw 2 6.45%
martinez by ko 13 41.94%
martinez by dec 10 32.26%
Voters: 31. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #201
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18812 18812
anyone else kinda open to them rounding out the series and doin a 3rd f!ght? I mean, I doubt there's a deal with Pacman or Floyd on the table as of yet...Tim Bradley maybe?

I dunno, all I know is that Bradley and Martinez are two hungry a.ss, very good f!ghters that should be gettin more respect than they do...
 7 years ago '05        #202
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12558 12558
 TampaBay Bucs said:
f**king Sakio Bika but it isnt a super 6 f!ght, its a stay busy f!ght until the semis.
the contender n*gga?
 11-20-2010, 11:32 PM         #203
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
anyone else kinda open to them rounding out the series and doin a 3rd f!ght? I mean, I doubt there's a deal with Pacman or Floyd on the table as of yet...Tim Bradley maybe?

I dunno, all I know is that Bradley and Martinez are two hungry a.ss, very good f!ghters that should be gettin more respect than they do...
You suggesting Tim Bradley vs Martinez? Think very carefully before you answer.

Hold That said:
the contender n*gga?
Yup
[pic - click to view]

11-20-2010, 11:33 PM         #204
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TampaBay Bucs said:
im already on there so again

WHO f**kING WON? DAMN

gonna post a link when you could have just told me
 7 years ago '05        #205
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12558 12558
I wouldn't mind seeing Cotto go at Martinez honestly.. Could be a nice comeback f!ght for Cotto and a nice little notch on Martinez built too.. would work out for both..
 11-20-2010, 11:35 PM         #206
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TampaBay Bucs said:
Would be a good look at 75. Cloud, Dawson, Pascal, Hopkins and Johnson for however long they will be around but them 3 young n*ggas can be a problem for each other for some years.
word...hopefully froch, bute and dirrel can come up to

i wanna see martinez vs pirog...thats my new dream f!ght
 7 years ago '07        #207
stogz 18 heat pts18 OP
space
space
$41,067 | Props total: 30370 30370
Funny story...

Loud a.ss southerns behind me asking me and my cuz who was gonna win. I says I think Martinez, maybe even easy! They started talking mad sh*t about 'put money on it doe'. Just the most ignant a.ss accent from the rowdies morons. So I meet their enthusiasm and ignorance... I pull $100 out and yell 'Timber'. Maybe 2 minutes later... they was quiet as f**k while paying up.

Hold That said:
thats really unfortunate because williams was looking impressive and got caught by some lucky fluke s**t..
He started fast... but, like I said earlier, he was gonna lean his head the wrong way... and he did.

Hold That said:
this is why this n*gga is one of my fav posters.. voice of reason non bias and keeps it 100%.. this is just how boxing goes sometimes.. Paul was looking impressive, just got caught with one, and his biggest defensive flaw(lack of head movement) was his down fall..

sadly though WIlliams wont be the same after this f!ght, with that type of knockout that s**t scars boxers and plants a fearful seed in their head of being knocked out like that again.. Might be the beginning of the end for this n*ggas career.
He looks f**king scary in person. Still, he just did what he always does but... Martinez had a full training camp and thus, executed better this time around.

1MikE said:
i missed the f!ght, but judging from the comments and articles on other sites, i couldnt have bee more wrong
My condolences man. That long a.ss post I wrote to you earlier... that was basically what I was trying to say. I didn't believe in PW's ability to f!ght smarter... but, I believed in Martinez' ability to execute better with a full training camp.

I remember previously stating that PW should go up-and-up in weight until he reached a challenge. Then he would know what his true weight is as a f!ghter. Well, he's a junior middleweight.... not a pound more.
 11-20-2010, 11:35 PM         #208
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
im already on there so again

WHO f**kING WON? DAMN

gonna post a link when you could have just told me
n*gga its a 2 round f!ght, not even that. Watch the f!ght son you wont be disappointed in the ending.
 7 years ago '06        #209
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
 Hold That said:
btw who is Ward set too f!ght next in the SS after Darrell withdrew? I stopped following that s**t honestly, it's taking way too long to complete..
I'm pretty sure he's f!ghting Glen "The Road Warrior" Johnson
 7 years ago '07        #210
stogz 18 heat pts18 OP
space
space
I think Sturm would actually f!ght Martinez... and it would be a good match for the hardcores. Not interesting to the mainstream though.

I think a good f!ght strictly for the mainstream would be Mayorga vs. Martinez.

Even though Williams lost, I still don't think the likes of Mosley and Cotto would f!ght him. So, Williams' only options would probably be Margarito or Clottey.
 7 years ago '07        #211
stogz 18 heat pts18 OP
space
space
 Maddog345 said:
I'm pretty sure he's f!ghting Glen "The Road Warrior" Johnson
The f!ght is not determined yet. It depends on the outcome of Froch/Abraham.
 7 years ago '08        #212
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,459 | Props total: 588 588
 stogz said:
I think Sturm would actually f!ght Martinez... and it would be a good match for the hardcores. Not interesting to the mainstream though.

I think a good f!ght strictly for the mainstream would be Mayorga vs. Martinez.

Even though Williams lost, I still don't think the likes of Mosley and Cotto would f!ght him. So, Williams' only options would probably be Margarito or Clottey.

what about Pirog.. i think both him and Martinez are the two best middleweights right now, but there's no $ into f!ghting Pirog, but that kid got skills, two slick boxers would be a dope match up.

they should feed williams to pirog and let him build his name.. williams is ruined.

Last edited by RustyLorcin; 11-20-2010 at 11:48 PM..
 11-20-2010, 11:47 PM         #213
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TampaBay Bucs said:
n*gga its a 2 round f!ght, not even that. Watch the f!ght son you wont be disappointed in the ending.
my fault for that man i thought u hit me with the hbo website link.

wooooooow at the ending, i happened to meet paul twice...very cool dude, im a little disappointed that it ended like this.
 7 years ago '08        #214
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626

I want Serg/PWill 3 but i wouldnt mind seeing him f!ght Floyd or Miguel
 11-20-2010, 11:51 PM         #215
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Now that the f!ght's over, anyone got a link for those of us that were following UFC tonight instead?
 11-20-2010, 11:52 PM         #216
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
my fault for that man i thought u hit me with the hbo website link.

wooooooow at the ending, i happened to meet paul twice...very cool dude, im a little disappointed that it ended like this.
LOL I figured that much.
 11-20-2010, 11:53 PM         #217
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
Now that the f!ght's over, anyone got a link for those of us that were following UFC tonight instead?
 11-20-2010, 11:55 PM         #218
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Excuse Rusty, I honestly don't believe he knows who Andre Ward is..

@ Anyone this fast at this size getting bodied by anyone in the Middleweight division..
Ahh, perfecto.
 11-20-2010, 11:56 PM         #219
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TampaBay Bucs said:
LOL I figured that much.
the look in his eyes though......ppl that box know what i mean when i say...you dont understand how that makes your brain feel when u get hit with a punch like that.
 7 years ago '04        #220
1MikE 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,012 | Props total: 1573 1573
ok, i just watched it.....

really Paul?? REALLY? That's what we do?? Throw hooks across our body with our lead hand at our f**king waist so we can put to sleep?!?! Really? Cause thats not Boxing 102, right? No one's teaching you this? We want to continue to act like we're not 6'1 and f!ght upright?!? Forreal dude?

k i'm done......

stogz, man, that s**t hurt my heart to watch

Paul's still my boy though. and I remain loyal.....

....but fire you gotdamn training squad right f**king now. all of them. or I'm going to have a real hard time supporting you in public again....

think its too late for him to find a respectable coach to teach him the philly shell?? cause I think that'd been perfect for Paul's style..... eh, it probably is too late..... how much Emual charging these days? doesn't he have some experience in handling tall, skinny, reckless-punch-throwing a.ss n*ggas?

f**k me man... f**k me....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy