New Magic black jerseys

most viewed right now
 183
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 121
NBA Klay Thompson is OFFICIALLY NO LONGER eligible for the SUPER MAX :mjdamn:
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 89
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
91 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
85 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #41
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$13,780 | Props total: 1147 1147
 TanstA! said:
They could've took that ugly blue side off and left it all black but still dope... Nothing beats these though.


[pic - click to view]

best jersey, the penny shaq era. one with the stars was cool. everyone was k!llin themselves for the authentic
 8 years ago '07        #42
jamega2f 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 35 35
that dont look all that with the blue at the side
 8 years ago '10        #43
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
avatar space
space
$22,946 | Props total: 6098 6098
i like em.. the blue could go tho
 8 years ago '10        #44
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5244 5244
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
not feeling that blue. sides should've been black (like the photoshopped pic in my avy). I would've settled for white as well.



[pic - click to view]

nicce
 8 years ago '07        #45
JamcnPrettyboy 98 heat pts98 OP
space
avatar space
space
$23,700 | Props total: 6827 6827
 beantown said:
Can you tell me why the f**k they approved Orlando for a new arena? The franchise was created in like '89, the place is what 20 years old? what the f**k? talk about wasting people's money They're not even a good team and they're wasting millions of taxpayer's dollars.
the magic have one one of the most relevant teams in the nba since its existence. shaq/penny era, tmac era, now the howard era. thats pretty good for a team in a small market and with no championship.

and please lets not act like boston didn't go almost 20 years of being irrelevant.

and orlando makes its money off of tourism and entertainment. a new arena wasn't just built for basketball its used for other purposes like concerts etc..

plus there were way too many complaints about the old arena.
 8 years ago '06        #46
Jaguar34 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,909 | Props total: 6 6
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
the magic have one one of the most relevant teams in the nba since its existence. shaq/penny era, tmac era, now the howard era. thats pretty good for a team in a small market and with no championship.

and please lets not act like boston didn't go almost 20 years of being irrelevant.

and orlando makes its money off of tourism and entertainment. a new arena wasn't just built for basketball its used for other purposes like concerts etc..

plus there were way too many complaints about the old arena.
This. Amway Center seats a lot more than the old arena.
 8 years ago '04        #47
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$15,040 | Props total: 5738 5738
 TanstA! said:
They could've took that ugly blue side off and left it all black but still dope... Nothing beats these though.


[pic - click to view]

best jersey ever.
 8 years ago '04        #48
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
instead of making a new one they should go back to the old one from the 90s..... i mean honestly why would you f**k with one of the dopest jerseys in basketball history?
 8 years ago '06        #49
StraightUp99 
space
space
space
$1,207 | Props total: 0 0
Looks good
 8 years ago '04        #50
deziking 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$20,979 | Props total: 7868 7868
that s**ts f**king ugly.
 8 years ago '07        #51
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,658 | Props total: 42 42
 samsin420 said:
:ilike: I'll cop a Howard jersey but uhhhh when I attend the Magic Heat game in Orlando the D Wade jersey will be getting rocked. :dancingcool: :agreement6:
 8 years ago '04        #52
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
 Jade Yorker said:
hell nah f**k outta here...


[pic - click to view]



please be joking
 8 years ago '09        #53
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 234 234
Kool Jersey!!
 8 years ago '10        #54
stv18 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$4,623 | Props total: 101 101
Don't know how people don't like the blue are you drunk it looks sick
 8 years ago '04        #55
Jaysin_305 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$3,367 | Props total: 476 476
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
not feeling that blue. sides should've been black (like the photoshopped pic in my avy). I would've settled for white as well.



[pic - click to view]

str8 already have the other two colors white and the all blue one with white pins

but yeah og 90 -97 best orlando jerseys ever
 09-22-2010, 05:35 PM         #56
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dat s**t is hard body
 8 years ago '04        #57
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 59 59
 beantown said:
Can you tell me why the f**k they approved Orlando for a new arena? The franchise was created in like '89, the place is what 20 years old? what the f**k? talk about wasting people's money They're not even a good team and they're wasting millions of taxpayer's dollars.
Did someone from Orlando f**k u in the a.ss and not call after....?....Cuz u got lots of hate in ur blood..
 8 years ago '07        #58
st21 1373 heat pts1373
space
avatar space
space
$58,765 | Props total: 53248 53248
 TanstA! said:
They could've took that ugly blue side off and left it all black but still dope... Nothing beats these though.


[pic - click to view]

goat jersey
 8 years ago '07        #59
JamcnPrettyboy 98 heat pts98 OP
space
avatar space
space
$23,700 | Props total: 6827 6827
updated the first page with better pics of the jersey
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
condoms are lame as fu-k
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
51 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy