Vick Officially Named Eagles Starting QB; Kolb benched

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '08        #121
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,380 | Props total: 1 1
Bottom line Kolb would get k!lled behind that o-line Vick can keep them alive for now I bet if Kolb started in the Lions game he would've left in a stretcher and Vick would be the only choice left.
 09-22-2010, 02:46 AM         #122
g.o.a.t91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So surprised when I heard this.
 09-22-2010, 03:45 AM         #123
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Mutha Fukaz get on my nerves always worried about what the f**k a n*gga do why the f**k y'all want worry about what Roman Polanski and Robert Blake got away with. You stupid f**king "Redneck", "Hillbilly", "Slaker", "Cracker", "Honkey", "Whitey", "Gringo", *WOOOO* *TAKES DEEP BREATH* "Sage", "Blanco", "White bread", "Wonder bread", "Wood", "woodie", "Nazi", "Clan man", "Ghost", "Trailer park", piece of "White trash".
Man I could give a f**k either way... But just for the record...

What exactly did Roman Polanski get away with? Dude has been on the run from the laws and out of the country for over 30 years now...
 7 years ago '05        #124
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
 dipset kid0221 said:
same thing they said about Panthers and Clausen.. I wish we would have waited til like Friday to make this announcement so Jags wouldn't know what to really expect. just a random thought tho
honestly annoucing this friday would not have made a difference teams have to prepare for vick anyway. vick plays almost every third play so i'm sure they took time out to watch film on vick.

8 - 2 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 80% 70 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 12-12, Rank #523 | Aug 16: 7-5, Rank #193 | Aug 15: 62-28, Rank #86 | Aug 11: 4-1, Rank #229 | Aug 10: 39-20, Rank #135 | Aug 08: 1-0, Rank #932 *
 7 years ago '05        #125
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
im happy but at the same time not. i mean vick clearly just won the job and does give us the best chance to win, but i was willing to stick with kolb because you have to see what this guy has. the only way this possibly makes sense is if we resign vick and just say f**k it and make him the starter. there is a very real possibility that we can be in this exact same predicament next year except vick wont be here and we would of went through another year of not knowing what this guy has but yet the FO and reid saying he can get the job done. just one big clusterf**k
 7 years ago '08        #126
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 DrX said:
bottom line vick is the most exciting player in the game...
arguably up there with Chris Johnson, Randy Moss, Patrick Willis and some others...but he's up there no doubt...
 7 years ago '09        #127
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,073 | Props total: 22466 22466
All those people that were sitting back and sucking andy reid's d!ck this whole ride. I'm laughing at you n*ggas. "Nah f**k vick we got kolb." "You are an idiot if you think vick is still a starter in this league." eagles fans none the less. I'm laughin at you n*ggas mayne, skip just got at reid and the d!ckriders too
 09-22-2010, 09:48 AM         #128
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wepainters said:
arguably up there with Chris Johnson, Randy Moss, Patrick Willis and some others...but he's up there no doubt...
Vick >>>>>>>>>>>>
 7 years ago '07        #129
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 StateProperty88 said:
im happy but at the same time not. i mean vick clearly just won the job and does give us the best chance to win, but i was willing to stick with kolb because you have to see what this guy has. the only way this possibly makes sense is if we resign vick and just say f**k it and make him the starter. there is a very real possibility that we can be in this exact same predicament next year except vick wont be here and we would of went through another year of not knowing what this guy has but yet the FO and reid saying he can get the job done. just one big clusterf**k
Its gonna be a crazy offseason if Vick proves worthy of becoming the franchise QB. Kolb is due some major bread if they keep him and Vick gonna want his money too. So if it plays out that way....somebody got to go.
 7 years ago '10        #130
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 nattidred said:
Bottom line Kolb would get k!lled behind that o-line Vick can keep them alive for now I bet if Kolb started in the Lions game he would've left in a stretcher and Vick would be the only choice left.

Pass protection starts with your QB....an O-line can prevent you from playing a 100% well..but it shouldn't make you look like a complete bust
 09-26-2010, 12:48 AM         #131
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JeeQ said:
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy