Vick Officially Named Eagles Starting QB; Kolb benched

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
230 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17436 17436
 Yellob0y said:
honest question.... has anybody seen stateproperty? dude went mad ghost when the news broke.....
 09-21-2010, 11:50 PM         #102
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the white people not liking vick thing isnt 100% true......u got ya pus*y a.ss haters but alot want to see mike play
 7 years ago '10        #103
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
Lol damn, poor Kolb didn't have a chance. If he never materializes into anything...he'll be the next Houston QB to fail. It's said that Houston Qb's with their system never really translate well into the NFL....some past busts have been examples of that

Some would say why trade McNabb if you're gonna embrace Vick. Personally, I never really thought Reid and McNabb were the perfect fit for each other. Shanahan and McNabb on the other hand ARE the perfect fit for each other...I think McNabb's better days are ahead of him

As for Vick...he fits perfectly for Reid and the team. I don't really think Reid is that good a coach but that's another story. Vick can instantly improve this team...The Running game will be WAYY better(Has been pathetic for years...Reid doesn't know how to run the ball), and Vick will be a defensive coordinators nightmare. You have speed in Desean Jackson, Vick, and you have McCoy who will rush for a lot more yards BECAUSE of Vick and what he forces defenses to do. And it looks like Vick's passing has improved

Btw now that Vick is starting...are the Eagles still "rebuilding"?? Lol.

And Pass protection starts with your Quarterback....
 7 years ago '10        #104
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
Sad thing is in terms of off the field issues, some would rather have Ben Rothlisberger than Vick

Back to Kolb, I don't really see him as an NFL QB. People say how can you judge him from one half...but I've watched him even in preseason and haven't seen much promise. And 30 minutes is a reasonable amount of time to at least see SOMETHING. If Kolb had thrown for 2 interceptions against the Packers...but moved the offense or had pocket presence...the argument for him would be a bit stronger. But he played even worse than rookies I've seen play..and he's not a rookie. Being groomed for 3 years has to account for something. There may be nothing like game experience but not only does he have some game experience, he should have looked a little better for a great Qb that's been groomed for years and knows the system. If Kolb were to play for 2 full seasons and the same result happens...that would be a 5 year failed experiment.

In terms of QB comparison...I used to say Kolb would be a Rob Johnson at worst, Jason Campbell at medium, and Marc Bulger at best(looked good when he 1st took over for Warner and had weapons). I've said before that maybe he'll turn out to be a great QB that lights it up....but at this point I don't see an every week full season QB. Who knows though *shrug*
 7 years ago '07        #105
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,073 | Props total: 30403 30403
Well, I am excited about this. Only because Vick is my fave QB of all-time. However, it shows that the loyalty is thin in Philly. What happens if Vick struggles for a half? Does that mean Kolb is back in?
 7 years ago '08        #106
RomoChokes 2 heat pts
space
space
$517 | Props total: 0 0
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Mutha Fukaz get on my nerves always worried about what the f**k a n*gga do why the f**k y'all want worry about what Roman Polanski and Robert Blake got away with. You stupid f**king "Redneck", "Hillbilly", "Slaker", "Cracker", "Honkey", "Whitey", "Gringo", *WOOOO* *TAKES DEEP BREATH* "Sage", "Blanco", "White bread", "Wonder bread", "Wood", "woodie", "Nazi", "Clan man", "Ghost", "Trailer park", piece of "White trash".
 09-22-2010, 12:13 AM         #107
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice to seen Vick back, even though his years wasted with the Falcons. :laughing19:

BTW

StateProp lost
 7 years ago '04        #108
R Dot 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,869 | Props total: 1059 1059

[pic - click to view]

09-22-2010, 12:27 AM         #109
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Mutha Fukaz get on my nerves always worried about what the f**k a n*gga do why the f**k y'all want worry about what Roman Polanski and Robert Blake got away with. You stupid f**king "Redneck", "Hillbilly", "Slaker", "Cracker", "Honkey", "Whitey", "Gringo", *WOOOO* *TAKES DEEP BREATH* "Sage", "Blanco", "White bread", "Wonder bread", "Wood", "woodie", "Nazi", "Clan man", "Ghost", "Trailer park", piece of "White trash".
:agreement6:

my n*gga

that's the way i feel about most of these muthaf**kas on this board too, as far as the white cracka haters goes
 7 years ago '06        #110
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 braided_uppimp said:
:agreement6:

my n*gga

that's the way i feel about most of these muthaf**kas on this board too, as far as the white cracka haters goes
yea for real g. haters always tryin to come down on a brotha nah mean. we gotsa keep it real. especially when the man tryin to keep us down. :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '05        #111
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
same thing they said about Panthers and Clausen.. I wish we would have waited til like Friday to make this announcement so Jags wouldn't know what to really expect. just a random thought tho
 09-22-2010, 12:46 AM         #112
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
What does that have to do with anything

Whats funny is none of those words even matter but a white person can drop one and get you mad

Nice rant though
 7 years ago '10        #113
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 Sivraj said:
Damn lol Kolb didn't even have a chance!!

yes he did,he got one half of football,that's all vick needed to show he was the starter
 7 years ago '04        #114
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1163 1163
Pleasantly surprised, Reid was so pig headed stubborn it seemed like Kolb was gonna get benched either from 2-3 more doo doo performances or getting hurt period lol.

But our defense is giving me headaches for days, like I said before - THAT is my main concern. If we allowed the Lions to get at our necks for 30+ wtf happens when we play a team near the firepower the Colts?
 09-22-2010, 01:23 AM         #115
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bottom line vick is the most exciting player in the game...
 7 years ago '10        #116
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
Vick will become the new scapegoat for everything wrong whenever Philly fails...
 09-22-2010, 01:28 AM         #117
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mtbatol said:
Pleasantly surprised, Reid was so pig headed stubborn it seemed like Kolb was gonna get benched either from 2-3 more doo doo performances or getting hurt period lol.

But our defense is giving me headaches for days, like I said before - THAT is my main concern. If we allowed the Lions to get at our necks for 30+ wtf happens when we play a team near the firepower the Colts?
Calm down n*gga, we were up 18 points and we started playing prevent defense...it happens everywhere in the L...not to mention omar gaithers bum a.ss was starting (that n*gga needs to get cut, point blank period)....cant wait for stew brad to return to the middle
 7 years ago '07        #118
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
YES THANK YOU GOD!!!!!

VICK FOR MVP 2010!!!!!!!

EAGLES FOR SUPER BOWL!!!!

s**t JUST GOT SERIOUS.....
 7 years ago '04        #119
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
space
$9,772 | Props total: 320 320

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #120
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,332 | Props total: 11237 11237
 paris playa69 said:
 paris playa69 said:
 paris playa69 said:

paris playa69 said:

... go vick.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago