**Official 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread**

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
77 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #581
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97 OP
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 m-f said:

I feel that.

Am I the only one bored of the regular season and ready for playoffs?
I would post the Bart Scott "cant wait" gif but hes a filthy piece of s**t...so

cant wait
 03-26-2011, 09:43 PM         #582
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
you paid 86 bucks for gold seats where? 86 bucks doesnt buy you a f**kin slice of pizza at the acc. and yeah that game will be live, especially if the buds are still in the playoff hunt. but it aint lookin good. those buffalo/carolina wins on tuesday night are gonna make it a struggle.
The owner at the place where I work at has been a season ticket holder for a few years now, always is able to grab a couple of tickets on a yearly basis for me, I've never seen the cost jump above 86 bucks. Don't know if he has an arrangement as a ticketholder or something, but he insists that there's no discount. You can get greens for a little less I think, I had a pair earlier in the season in section 322 that were 82 a piece.

Tonight pretty much was the nail in the coffin for us playoff wise though, looking forward to next season. 6 games left with 7 points to make up is just too much.
 03-26-2011, 09:48 PM         #583
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m-f said:

I feel that.

Am I the only one bored of the regular season and ready for playoffs?
It's getting a little boring now, mainly because it's that awkward stage where teams that are in, know they're in but aren't ready to rest their stars. And all this concussion talk and eliminating contact talk will just disappear come post season hopefully, I think so anyway. Tired of every f**king night some know-it-all analyst who must watch a game once or twice a season say how contact is destroying the sport based on a hit that gets put under a microscope and dissected. Plus, everyone knows playoff hockey is ridiculously intense, won't ever forget that Boston Philly series last year. Sorry keith
 7 years ago '07        #584
space
space
f**k that series, that was last year.

Big win In Philly tonight though I woukd love for them to meet in the ECF, but gotta get there first and thats definitely not a given
 7 years ago '10        #585
hockeysniper 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 0 0
hope Holtby is our playoff starter....he's the man

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #586
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Caps, I'm liking them... Can't wait for the playoffs

Hamhuis injured again, not sure if its a concussion or what....brutal. I swear we can't catch a break
 7 years ago '07        #587
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
ahhhhhhhhhh, I'm getting pumped for the Playoffffffs.

Favorite time of the year...going to be some epic match ups this year.

fu*kkkk ya.
 7 years ago '10        #588
Rick Ross 224 heat pts224
space
space
$10,714 | Props total: 11208 11208
crosby coming back next week:celebrate0:
 7 years ago '07        #589
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
*Cues in spotlight around Crosbys return, for playoffs, and it'll be the main story*
 7 years ago '07        #590
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
No hate on Crosby...but for real, so many other players got their shine this year with his and Geno's injuries, no hate at all..but you got to see theres more to the league in the spotlight.
 7 years ago '05        #591
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,885 | Props total: 8410 8410
 m-f said:
No hate on Crosby...but for real, so many other players got their shine this year with his and Geno's injuries, no hate at all..but you got to see theres more to the league in the spotlight.
not only that...the pens are still only two points away from most in the east, although i hate them i have to say im impressed with how they held things together and actually surged in the absence of their two best players
 7 years ago '07        #592
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
not only that...the pens are still only two points away from most in the east, although i hate them i have to say im impressed with how they held things together and actually surged in the absence of their two best players
This is basically where I cue in what everyone suits Brady a "system" player.

No hate, I could only imagine where they would be at if they had a healthy line up all year.

But this just shows how well coached the Pens really are. He also has to find chemistry with his new linemates, and also.. some players can be star struck with him back.

We'll see tho..
 7 years ago '05        #593
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,885 | Props total: 8410 8410
 m-f said:
This is basically where I cue in what everyone suits Brady a "system" player.

No hate, I could only imagine where they would be at if they had a healthy line up all year.

But this just shows how well coached the Pens really are. He also has to find chemistry with his new linemates, and also.. some players can be star struck with him back.

We'll see tho..
yeah when you lose players like geno and sid the main thing you have to make sure the team doesnt start to feel sorry for themselves and be ngeative, and looking at the pens/caps 24/7 and seeing the pens coach (i know his name dont want to fu*k up the spelling), its hard to to stay positive around that guy and seems like that really want to play hard for him which is half the battle for the coach

looking forward to seeing how they do in the playoffs as well, when things tighten up will they have enough firepower, and also how will fleury perform
 7 years ago '07        #594
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
Like I said NHL Playoffs >

So many possibilities and story lines...can't believes its only 2 weeks amidst us til the first game.
 7 years ago '07        #595
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 BrownBag said:
aye keith...you can shove a fat bruin stick up your a.ss bi*ch

7 years ago '07        #596
space
space
 BrownBag said:
aye keith...you can shove a fat bruin stick up your a.ss bi*ch

another shutout for the Vezina winner. 7 more games (for the bruins)
 7 years ago '07        #597
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 Muggz said:
crosby bout to come back and sh*t on the league. think the pens make it to the east conference.... and win

Its not for sure yet.

& he's gonna be able to stay up to speed with playoff hockey right away?
 7 years ago '07        #598
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
Oh by the way

Clinched West tonight.

2 Highlight goals too.

[video - click to view]

The chip pass from Henrik to Burrows was

& nass saucer pass for the breakway.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #599
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 Muggz said:
crosby bout to come back and sh*t on the league. think the pens make it to the east conference.... and win
 7 years ago '07        #600
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
Hmmmmm.

Just thought to myself, Canucks clinched the West before any other team clinched a playoff spot, but look at the East.

Basically Pit/TB series is already solidified, probably the only series I won't be interested in.

.. Philly will have an easy first round.

Possible Caps/Rangers series, Habs/Boston.. No facking bigs.

But all I have to say is, Bring on the Playoffs already.

.. Mannn a possible Ducks/Red Wings series? Amazing. ........... Chicago/Vancouver ( @ BB)

... San Jose/Nashville, then LA/PHX. .. Don't count out the Flames or Dallas yet.

I can't be the only one excited for the best action in playoffs of any sport.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy