**Official 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread**

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
220 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #41
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97 OP
space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
Same old Bruins...Look for Claude to get the axe this year. His time's come up, he hasnt done s**t. I'm surprised he didnt go after we blew that lead. If this keeps up, he'll be gone by the halfway point
 8 years ago '05        #42
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
f**k the NHL Network for having the game listed at 8:30, same as all the sports sites, and I'm stuck watching this bulls**t a.ss ceremony for a half hour and they're still playing this corny romance movie soundtrack music bulls**t. Start the f**king game already
 8 years ago '05        #43
BoSox84 
space
space
Great, Osgood's in net. I guess Babcock's decided to give them this game on their night
 8 years ago '07        #44
st21 1373 heat pts1373
space
space
$58,776 | Props total: 53267 53267
caps getting owned by the devils.

lol cany anyone tell me why we keep avoiding the fact we need an elite defenseman each year? last year passed on pronger, this year passed on volchenkov

caps management is bad. GMGM should be on a short leash as far as im concerned. tired of f**kin around with these soft a.ss euro players. lets go some grit on this team.
 8 years ago '04        #45
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,506 | Props total: 806 806
LMAO @ the devils

they go up 2-1 and everything is fine and dandy

Caps score 6 straight and go up 7-2 then the Devils got mad and started 3 f!ghts in 6 seconds with 4 minutes left in the game
 8 years ago '07        #46
st21 1373 heat pts1373
space
space
 Liquid-Science said:
LMAO @ the devils

they go up 2-1 and everything is fine and dandy

Caps score 6 straight and go up 7-2 then the Devils got mad and started 3 f!ghts in 6 seconds with 4 minutes left in the game
wtf my dad texted me 7-2 devils omg i feel like moron cuz of my raging last post but i still think it's accuarte.
 8 years ago '04        #47
space
space
space
nah the defense is still a problem though

they were giving up softies, they leave too much responsibility on the goalie
 8 years ago '07        #48
st21 1373 heat pts1373
space
space
 Liquid-Science said:
nah the defense is still a problem though

they were giving up softies, they leave too much responsibility on the goalie
man i kept telling myself all offseason im not gonna pay attention to the caps regular season this year. but they are so elite offensively it's hard not to. but deep down i know they will just break my heart come playoff time :cry:
 8 years ago '05        #49
BoSox84 
space
space
 #21 said:
caps getting owned by the devils.

lol cany anyone tell me why we keep avoiding the fact we need an elite defenseman each year? last year passed on pronger, this year passed on volchenkov

caps management is bad. GMGM should be on a short leash as far as im concerned. tired of f**kin around with these soft a.ss euro players. lets go some grit on this team.
Backstrom for Rafalski :D
 8 years ago '04        #50
space
space
space
D.C. teams emotionally r*pe their fans over and over

As soon as Greivis hit that shot against Michigan St in the tournament to take the lead...I said 'they're going to dagger us' then it happened and I cursed maryland and said I'll never watch em again...now I'm sitting here counting down until Midnight Madness...even though I know we'll stink
 8 years ago '07        #51
st21 1373 heat pts1373
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
Backstrom for Rafalski :D
na we don't want that old a.ss dude lol. he's a legend american player though. but his best days are behind him.

how your wings looking this year bo?

i havnt been keeping up on hockey too much

Liquid-Science said:
D.C. teams emotionally r*pe their fans over and over

As soon as Greivis hit that shot against Michigan St in the tournament to take the lead...I said 'they're going to dagger us' then it happened and I cursed maryland and said I'll never watch em again...now I'm sitting here counting down until Midnight Madness...even though I know we'll stink
how old are you liquid? you must be early 20's like me because you always have that negative outlook. my generation has never seen any good washington team. i feel your pain if that's the case.

but i hate when older guys like my dad try to tell me its not that big of deal when they actually got to witness the superbowl runs

Last edited by st21; 10-09-2010 at 08:22 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #52
space
space
space
just turned 26

I remember the 91 Super Bowl...fam had a big party for it

the 02 Terps...I remember after making the 01 final 4, I wanted to go to 02's final 4 because it was in Atlanta and I have family down there...I wanted it as a HS graduation gift...then the terps pissed me off letting Duke come back in the 01 final 4 and I never pressed the issue with my aunt about paying for the trip

then they wound up winning the fuggin titles

Last edited by Liquid-Science; 10-09-2010 at 08:28 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #53
st21 1373 heat pts1373
space
space
 Liquid-Science said:
just turned 26

I remember the 91 Super Bowl...fam had a big party for it

the 02 Terps...I remember after making the 01 final 4, I wanted to go to 02's final 4 because it was in Atlanta and I have family down there...I wanted it as a HS graduation gift...then the terps pissed me off letting Duke come back in the 01 final 4 and I never pressed the issue with my aunt about paying for the trip

then they wound up winning the fuggin titles
lolz...

damn at least you got to experience more than me. i was born in 89 so just when the skins won their last sb. i'm not that big of a terps fan since im a northern va guy. live in manassas but i do root for them over any ncaa basketball team.

i have lived my whole life with letdowns from the skins, wiz, caps, hokies, and recently the nationals.

man i'm getting numb to the pain.
 10-10-2010, 02:54 AM         #54
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I realize we're only two games in, but I am ridiculously excited for the Leafs season. I haven't been a fan for 43 years or anything, but the 14 years i've followed the Leafs has always ended in disappointment, so forgive me for being optimistic about what we got this season. Great start though, saw Washington looking strong offensively at least, not sure how the D looks this year though from the clips, heard it craptacular. Pens look to be struggling in areas they really shouldn't be struggling in, especially in the first 2 games of the season. Don't understand how Montreal was able to surprise them the way the did with less than half of the third left. Looking forward to playing them next week, should be a great matchup.

Last edited by ><>Young'n<><; 10-10-2010 at 03:01 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #55
space
space
Hopefully the Leafs suck again so we get another top 5 pick
 8 years ago '04        #56
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 129 129
Devils = oldest goalie pairing in the league.

Devils = highest gaa in the league.

Devils = lowest save % in the league.

i think it's time to look past Brodeur & start planning ahead.

Hedberg signing was retarded.

the defense has played decent......the offense has played good......but the goaltending is f**king k!lling us.

against the caps, Brodeur stopped 15 outta 20 shots.......smh

then hedberg stopped like 5 outta 7......smh.

we need to trade for a goalie......or go to the Free Agent market, call Yann Danis back......or sign Emery.

otherwise, our goaltending is gonna stop us from being an elite team this year......they're too old.
 8 years ago '07        #57
space
space
Give Marty some time, he did have a good year last year I agree he's not the same, but what other options are out there at this point?

Tim Thomas? Just give us Parise ;)
 8 years ago '04        #58
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 129 129
^like i said, why not sign Mark Emery??....and give away hedberg & a minor leaguer for a draft pick......problem solved.......plus it gives a draft pick to NJ, which we desperately need, after just giving away 2-3 picks this offseason.
 8 years ago '05        #59
BoSox84 
space
space
 #21 said:
na we don't want that old a.ss dude lol. he's a legend american player though. but his best days are behind him.

how your wings looking this year bo?

i havnt been keeping up on hockey too much
Figured I'd throw it out there

But the Wings are healthy and hungry this season. Last year was an anomaly and won't be happening again.

BrownBag said:

:(
 8 years ago '05        #60
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 keithbm1111 said:
Hopefully the Leafs suck again so we get another top 5 pick
Home      

most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
46 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
107 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
100 comments
18 hours ago