**Official 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread**

most viewed right now
 115
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 92
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #561
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 keithbm1111 said:
Good hes a f**king d!ck. I still havent seen the elbow but im gonna try and find it
there ya go homie


[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #562
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Wow. Cooke is such a piece of s**t
 7 years ago '10        #563
hockeysniper 
space
avatar space
space
$923 | Props total: 0 0
Caps almost gave me a heart attack, but heres to another W :cool-smiley-009:
 03-23-2011, 05:24 AM         #564
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m-f said:
Leafs fans
Nucks fan I'm guessing
 7 years ago '07        #565
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
Nucks fan I'm guessing
Obvi.

Couldn't tell?

Oh and.......




[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #566
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 hockeysniper said:
Caps almost gave me a heart attack, but heres to another W :cool-smiley-009:
Good win, Bruins won too so Phillys lead is shrinking
 7 years ago '07        #567
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
I cant wait for tomorrow for Bruins Canadiens game. I hope it doesnt disappoint
 7 years ago '07        #568
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 keithbm1111 said:
I cant wait for tomorrow for Bruins Canadiens game. I hope it doesnt disappoint
I'll be watching it..don't expect anything much from it tho..as both teams have already been talked to.

Just got back from the Nucks/Wings game.. it was so/so, reffing was horrible...I officially hate Red Wings fans, bunch of idiots calling for EVERYTHING.

Neither team really brough their A game, but Lou stood on his head.

Thought I'd share some pics I got with my phone..


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



.. not from my seats, but we were allowed to go up and snap picks, my girl got a puck thrown to her from Ehrhoff.
 7 years ago '07        #569
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Nice pics. How was Joe Louis Arena?


And heres a little something to start today off

Mark Recchi criticized the Montreal Canadiens on Wednesday, saying they exaggerated Max Pacioretty's concussion to try to get Zdeno Chara suspended.
"He does obviously have a fractured vertebra, but the concussion is obviously really a nonfactor," said Recchi, referencing Pacioretty going to a movie several days after the hit. "In maybe a day or two — maybe a day he felt it — but he was fine a couple days later. They were trying to get Zdeno suspended and they embellished it a little bit. In terms of that side, they're doing whatever they could to get him suspended. That was an interference play at worst. The partitions got in the way. I don’t think Zdeno is to blame for that." This will likely add some more fuel on what has to be considered the NHL's fiercest rivalry right now. However, with first place in the Northeast Division up for grabs it wouldn't be surprising if very little happened other than two teams playing a spirited game for two points in the standings.
 7 years ago '07        #570
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 keithbm1111 said:
Nice pics. How was Joe Louis Arena?


And heres a little something to start today off
Place is a dump, but I know they're gettin' a new arena .. by The Palace I'm pretty sure?

.. Crowd is always live, but obviously I didn't want them to be live, repped my Vancouver jersey, But a lot of V-City fans were in the building...Was happy about that.

Can't be mad at seeing 2 of the best teams in the west for 58 bucks...gotta pay like 200+ to see the Leafs s**tty teams and whoever else in nose bleeds.
 7 years ago '10        #571
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
anyone have a stream for the Flyers Pens, the one i am on is terrible and keeps falling out
 7 years ago '07        #572
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
7-0

f**k you montreal

Wheres that montreal fan who was saying chara would suspended all year?
 7 years ago '10        #573
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 keithbm1111 said:
7-0

f**k you montreal

Wheres that montreal fan who was saying chara would suspended all year?
 7 years ago '07        #574
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 keithbm1111 said:
7-0

f**k you montreal

Wheres that montreal fan who was saying chara would suspended all year?
Honestly my man.

Figured it'd be this kind of game.

.. But to hate on Montreal as a team is wack, but I see your hatred is towards its fans as it should be.
 03-25-2011, 03:07 AM         #575
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Glad to see Montreal annihilated today, :thumbsup: 3 points out from Buffalo, hopefully we can play well against Detroit Saturday.


Last edited by ><>Young'n<><; 03-25-2011 at 03:09 AM..
 03-25-2011, 03:32 AM         #576
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m-f said:
Place is a dump, but I know they're gettin' a new arena .. by The Palace I'm pretty sure?

.. Crowd is always live, but obviously I didn't want them to be live, repped my Vancouver jersey, But a lot of V-City fans were in the building...Was happy about that.

Can't be mad at seeing 2 of the best teams in the west for 58 bucks...gotta pay like 200+ to see the Leafs s**tty teams and whoever else in nose bleeds.
I paid 86 bucks for Gold Seats, still expensive though. The hard part is finding a pair not owned by f**king Dominion or some s**tty independent business. I'll be at the season closer April 9th, see if I can get some pics up, Montreal Toronto games typically have a lot of energy regardless of the importance of the game.
 7 years ago '10        #577
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$9,839 | Props total: 6005 6005
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
I paid 86 bucks for Gold Seats, still expensive though. The hard part is finding a pair not owned by f**king Dominion or some s**tty independent business. I'll be at the season closer April 9th, see if I can get some pics up, Montreal Toronto games typically have a lot of energy regardless of the importance of the game.
you paid 86 bucks for gold seats where? 86 bucks doesnt buy you a f**kin slice of pizza at the acc. and yeah that game will be live, especially if the buds are still in the playoff hunt. but it aint lookin good. those buffalo/carolina wins on tuesday night are gonna make it a struggle.
 7 years ago '05        #578
mattdogg444 
space
avatar space
space
$14,497 | Props total: 717 717
montreal fans should call the cops on the bruins for r*pe
 7 years ago '07        #579
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 m-f said:
Honestly my man.

Figured it'd be this kind of game.

.. But to hate on Montreal as a team is wack, but I see your hatred is towards its fans as it should be.
Why is it whack? They are my teams number one rival. I dont mind some guys on that team, like gomez, cammeleri (sp) and gionta, f**k the rest. Flopping, diving, divas. Their fans are worse though, f**king s**t heads
 7 years ago '07        #580
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 keithbm1111 said:
Why is it whack? They are my teams number one rival. I dont mind some guys on that team, like gomez, cammeleri (sp) and gionta, f**k the rest. Flopping, diving, divas. Their fans are worse though, f**king s**t heads


I feel that.


Am I the only one bored of the regular season and ready for playoffs?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 9
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
117 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy