**Official 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread**

most viewed right now
 90
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
32 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 79
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
16 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #541
st21 1370 heat pts1370
space
avatar space
space
$58,709 | Props total: 53106 53106
 hockeysniper said:


shouldn't of jinxed it....hopefully we can pull this out. Neuvy hasn't been very good tonight
word i was waiting till after game to post but looks we are about to lose. its w/e though im feeling great going into the playoffs.

ovechkin is finally beasting. i got a feeling about this year. love the vets we added. not going to get too crazy hype but it just seems like this is the year.

can't wait till the playoffs.
 03-16-2011, 08:35 PM         #542
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Funny shot at Habs fans today by Lupul

Lupul's tweet:

I would encourage the league to look at the blindside elbow the ref hit me w/ today. There is no room for that in our game lol.


Followed by...

Let's all protest in front of ACC....
 7 years ago '07        #543
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Lol @ Lupul.

Atta boy.

7 in a row for theee boys. Even tho it came against the avalanche.

nasty GW .. drop pass by the f**ky twins.


[video - click to view]


 7 years ago '10        #544
hockeysniper 
space
avatar space
space
$923 | Props total: 0 0
 m-f said:
Lol @ Lupul.

Atta boy.

7 in a row for theee boys. Even tho it came against the avalanche.

nasty GW .. drop pass by the f**ky twins.



Lol I forgot Colorado traded Anderson...their goalies are Elliot and Budaj

No wonder they can't win a game.
 7 years ago '07        #545
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 hockeysniper said:
Lol I forgot Colorado traded Anderson...their goalies are Elliot and Budaj

No wonder they can't win a game.




Dumbest 1 for 1 trade I've ever seen.
 7 years ago '10        #546
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 m-f said:




Dumbest 1 for 1 trade I've ever seen.


I remember haaaaaating Anderson because of how amazing he was in that series vs SJ last year.

Avs lost
 03-19-2011, 05:31 PM         #547
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Leafs Bruins tonight, hope Kessel can bury a goal or two again. We neeeeeed this.

EDIT: Thomas looked really really shaky tonight even though a couple of our goals were the result of awkward bounces. And as much as Toronto loves Kaberle, I love seeing him make mistakes that he made here with Boston, he has become really sloppy and I'm thrilled that we're not suffering as a result of it now. We've been a much better team without him. Boston just didn't look like they wanted a win tonight.


Last edited by ><>Young'n<><; 03-19-2011 at 06:52 PM..
 03-19-2011, 10:15 PM         #548
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did anyone watch the CBJ game today. Nash was a f**king monster. Bout time after 12 games goalless.
 7 years ago '07        #549
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
Leafs Bruins tonight, hope Kessel can bury a goal or two again. We neeeeeed this.

EDIT: Thomas looked really really shaky tonight even though a couple of our goals were the result of awkward bounces. And as much as Toronto loves Kaberle, I love seeing him make mistakes that he made here with Boston, he has become really sloppy and I'm thrilled that we're not suffering as a result of it now. We've been a much better team without him. Boston just didn't look like they wanted a win tonight.
i didnt see the game, but listened on the radio while i was at a fantasy draft sounded horrible. They need to snap this slump ASAP

cant be losing to these scrub teams anymore
 7 years ago '10        #550
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
The Big Pavelski had a hatrick tonight :applause:
 03-20-2011, 12:24 AM         #551
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
i didnt see the game, but listened on the radio while i was at a fantasy draft sounded horrible. They need to snap this slump ASAP

cant be losing to these scrub teams anymore
They really need to get going if they want to go deep in the playoffs. I haven't seen them play since the Vancouver game a couple weeks ago and they looked flustered, uninspired and frustrated tonight, opposite of what I've seen them play like most of the season. Not a promising look going into the home stretch of the season. And Rask's little hissy fit towards Seidenburg
 7 years ago '10        #552
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$10,105 | Props total: 8278 8278
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
Leafs Bruins tonight, hope Kessel can bury a goal or two again. We neeeeeed this.

EDIT: Thomas looked really really shaky tonight even though a couple of our goals were the result of awkward bounces. And as much as Toronto loves Kaberle, I love seeing him make mistakes that he made here with Boston, he has become really sloppy and I'm thrilled that we're not suffering as a result of it now. We've been a much better team without him. Boston just didn't look like they wanted a win tonight.
I really wanted to see Kessel light it up but whatever, it was almost better to see Kadri get one. I think a lot of strong points in kaberle's game go unoticed. Im glad to see him out of Toronto because our defensive core is fine as it is as long as Lashoff plays ok. But Kaberle will end up contributing huge to Boston, eventually theyll stop pressuring him to shoot and just let him pass the puck.
 7 years ago '10        #553
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$10,105 | Props total: 8278 8278
...and schenn's goal was filthy.
 03-20-2011, 01:33 AM         #554
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
I really wanted to see Kessel light it up but whatever, it was almost better to see Kadri get one. I think a lot of strong points in kaberle's game go unoticed. Im glad to see him out of Toronto because our defensive core is fine as it is as long as Lashoff plays ok. But Kaberle will end up contributing huge to Boston, eventually theyll stop pressuring him to shoot and just let him pass the puck.
I don't know about his impact in Boston yet, not because I think he's a bad player, but because I think Boston will not keep him after this season unless he really, really contributes in the playoffs. I agree he has strong points, but not the ones we're really in need of at this point. Most Toronto folk want him as a PP QB but honestly we weren't better off with him here and his production on the PP in Boston so far speaks volumes about his worth on the PP this year for us, the numbers don't lie. That's just me though. We have a bright future with Gardiner, Schenn, Phaneuf and Aulie at the core so I'd be happy with a decent defensive pickup for the PP come July. Lebderp and Komi need to go though and then I think our blue line is alright.
 7 years ago '10        #555
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$10,105 | Props total: 8278 8278
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
I don't know about his impact in Boston yet, not because I think he's a bad player, but because I think Boston will not keep him after this season unless he really, really contributes in the playoffs. I agree he has strong points, but not the ones we're really in need of at this point. Most Toronto folk want him as a PP QB but honestly we weren't better off with him here and his production on the PP in Boston so far speaks volumes about his worth on the PP this year for us, the numbers don't lie. That's just me though. We have a bright future with Gardiner, Schenn, Phaneuf and Aulie at the core so I'd be happy with a decent defensive pickup for the PP come July. Lebderp and Komi need to go though and then I think our blue line is alright.
I would have liked to see komi go mabye a season or two ago as good trade bait. the guy used to be so physical in college and when he played for the habs but he's done nothing since hes been in Toronto. Lebda on the other hand I want to see stick around, I think hes solid when him and Schenn are on the second pairing. i hope they focus on signing a first line center for phil kessel in the off season rather than rounding out the defense.
 03-20-2011, 04:16 PM         #556
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
I would have liked to see komi go mabye a season or two ago as good trade bait. the guy used to be so physical in college and when he played for the habs but he's done nothing since hes been in Toronto. Lebda on the other hand I want to see stick around, I think hes solid when him and Schenn are on the second pairing. i hope they focus on signing a first line center for phil kessel in the off season rather than rounding out the defense.
Yeah that's definitely our #1 priority, no questions asked. Hopefully Army can stay healthy next year as well.
 7 years ago '07        #557
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Leafs fans
 7 years ago '10        #558
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
Matt Cooke out until the second round of the playoffs
 7 years ago '07        #559
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 ghettofire said:
Matt Cooke out until the second round of the playoffs
Word.

About time the NHL f**kin' stood up and did something, if Mario was so against headshots and s**t like when he spoke out loud this would be without pay and he'd suspend him until next season.
 7 years ago '07        #560
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97 OP
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
Good hes a f**king d!ck. I still havent seen the elbow but im gonna try and find it

I wonder if Habs fans are gonna call the police, even though they didnt when one if their own, savard, went down bad.

By the way, anyone hear that pacioretty may be back from playoffs and ibjury isnt as severe as thought...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
59 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
116 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
54 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
119 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
612 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
136 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy