**Official 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread**

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
10 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #541
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,524 | Props total: 43696 43696
 hockeysniper said:

shouldn't of jinxed it....hopefully we can pull this out. Neuvy hasn't been very good tonight
word i was waiting till after game to post but looks we are about to lose. its w/e though im feeling great going into the playoffs.

ovechkin is finally beasting. i got a feeling about this year. love the vets we added. not going to get too crazy hype but it just seems like this is the year.

can't wait till the playoffs.
 03-16-2011, 09:35 PM         #542
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Funny shot at Habs fans today by Lupul

Lupul's tweet:

I would encourage the league to look at the blindside elbow the ref hit me w/ today. There is no room for that in our game lol.

Followed by...

Let's all protest in front of ACC....
 7 years ago '07        #543
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Lol @ Lupul.

Atta boy.

7 in a row for theee boys. Even tho it came against the avalanche.

nasty GW .. drop pass by the f**ky twins.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #544
hockeysniper 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 0 0
 m-f said:
Lol @ Lupul.

Atta boy.

7 in a row for theee boys. Even tho it came against the avalanche.

nasty GW .. drop pass by the f**ky twins.

Lol I forgot Colorado traded Anderson...their goalies are Elliot and Budaj

No wonder they can't win a game.
 7 years ago '07        #545
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 hockeysniper said:
Lol I forgot Colorado traded Anderson...their goalies are Elliot and Budaj

No wonder they can't win a game.

Dumbest 1 for 1 trade I've ever seen.
 7 years ago '10        #546
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 m-f said:

Dumbest 1 for 1 trade I've ever seen.

I remember haaaaaating Anderson because of how amazing he was in that series vs SJ last year.

Avs lost
 03-19-2011, 06:31 PM         #547
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Leafs Bruins tonight, hope Kessel can bury a goal or two again. We neeeeeed this.

EDIT: Thomas looked really really shaky tonight even though a couple of our goals were the result of awkward bounces. And as much as Toronto loves Kaberle, I love seeing him make mistakes that he made here with Boston, he has become really sloppy and I'm thrilled that we're not suffering as a result of it now. We've been a much better team without him. Boston just didn't look like they wanted a win tonight.

Last edited by ><>Young'n<><; 03-19-2011 at 07:52 PM..
 03-19-2011, 11:15 PM         #548
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did anyone watch the CBJ game today. Nash was a f**king monster. Bout time after 12 games goalless.
 7 years ago '07        #549
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97 OP
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
Leafs Bruins tonight, hope Kessel can bury a goal or two again. We neeeeeed this.

EDIT: Thomas looked really really shaky tonight even though a couple of our goals were the result of awkward bounces. And as much as Toronto loves Kaberle, I love seeing him make mistakes that he made here with Boston, he has become really sloppy and I'm thrilled that we're not suffering as a result of it now. We've been a much better team without him. Boston just didn't look like they wanted a win tonight.
i didnt see the game, but listened on the radio while i was at a fantasy draft sounded horrible. They need to snap this slump ASAP

cant be losing to these scrub teams anymore
 7 years ago '10        #550
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
The Big Pavelski had a hatrick tonight :applause:
 03-20-2011, 01:24 AM         #551
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
i didnt see the game, but listened on the radio while i was at a fantasy draft sounded horrible. They need to snap this slump ASAP

cant be losing to these scrub teams anymore
They really need to get going if they want to go deep in the playoffs. I haven't seen them play since the Vancouver game a couple weeks ago and they looked flustered, uninspired and frustrated tonight, opposite of what I've seen them play like most of the season. Not a promising look going into the home stretch of the season. And Rask's little hissy fit towards Seidenburg
 7 years ago '10        #552
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,841 | Props total: 6012 6012
 ><>Young'n<>< said:

I really wanted to see Kessel light it up but whatever, it was almost better to see Kadri get one. I think a lot of strong points in kaberle's game go unoticed. Im glad to see him out of Toronto because our defensive core is fine as it is as long as Lashoff plays ok. But Kaberle will end up contributing huge to Boston, eventually theyll stop pressuring him to shoot and just let him pass the puck.
 7 years ago '10        #553
space
space
...and schenn's goal was filthy.
 03-20-2011, 02:33 AM         #554
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
I really wanted to see Kessel light it up but whatever, it was almost better to see Kadri get one. I think a lot of strong points in kaberle's game go unoticed. Im glad to see him out of Toronto because our defensive core is fine as it is as long as Lashoff plays ok. But Kaberle will end up contributing huge to Boston, eventually theyll stop pressuring him to shoot and just let him pass the puck.
I don't know about his impact in Boston yet, not because I think he's a bad player, but because I think Boston will not keep him after this season unless he really, really contributes in the playoffs. I agree he has strong points, but not the ones we're really in need of at this point. Most Toronto folk want him as a PP QB but honestly we weren't better off with him here and his production on the PP in Boston so far speaks volumes about his worth on the PP this year for us, the numbers don't lie. That's just me though. We have a bright future with Gardiner, Schenn, Phaneuf and Aulie at the core so I'd be happy with a decent defensive pickup for the PP come July. Lebderp and Komi need to go though and then I think our blue line is alright.
 7 years ago '10        #555
space
space
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
I don't know about his impact in Boston yet, not because I think he's a bad player, but because I think Boston will not keep him after this season unless he really, really contributes in the playoffs. I agree he has strong points, but not the ones we're really in need of at this point. Most Toronto folk want him as a PP QB but honestly we weren't better off with him here and his production on the PP in Boston so far speaks volumes about his worth on the PP this year for us, the numbers don't lie. That's just me though. We have a bright future with Gardiner, Schenn, Phaneuf and Aulie at the core so I'd be happy with a decent defensive pickup for the PP come July. Lebderp and Komi need to go though and then I think our blue line is alright.
I would have liked to see komi go mabye a season or two ago as good trade bait. the guy used to be so physical in college and when he played for the habs but he's done nothing since hes been in Toronto. Lebda on the other hand I want to see stick around, I think hes solid when him and Schenn are on the second pairing. i hope they focus on signing a first line center for phil kessel in the off season rather than rounding out the defense.
 03-20-2011, 05:16 PM         #556
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
I would have liked to see komi go mabye a season or two ago as good trade bait. the guy used to be so physical in college and when he played for the habs but he's done nothing since hes been in Toronto. Lebda on the other hand I want to see stick around, I think hes solid when him and Schenn are on the second pairing. i hope they focus on signing a first line center for phil kessel in the off season rather than rounding out the defense.
Yeah that's definitely our #1 priority, no questions asked. Hopefully Army can stay healthy next year as well.
 7 years ago '07        #557
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
Leafs fans
 7 years ago '10        #558
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
Matt Cooke out until the second round of the playoffs
 7 years ago '07        #559
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 ghettofire said:
Matt Cooke out until the second round of the playoffs
Word.

About time the NHL f**kin' stood up and did something, if Mario was so against headshots and s**t like when he spoke out loud this would be without pay and he'd suspend him until next season.
 7 years ago '07        #560
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97 OP
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Good hes a f**king d!ck. I still havent seen the elbow but im gonna try and find it

I wonder if Habs fans are gonna call the police, even though they didnt when one if their own, savard, went down bad.

By the way, anyone hear that pacioretty may be back from playoffs and ibjury isnt as severe as thought...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago