**Official 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread**

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
205 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
48 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #521
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 ghettofire said:
Pathetic game against the blackcocks tonight :frown:
These games are only making the Sharks a hungrier team.. People are sleeping on them hard.
 7 years ago '10        #522
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,828 | Props total: 5996 5996
again ive had this argument way too many times to have it again. theres plenty of evidence of ovechkin being disrespectful to fans, suckering, and diving. the point is crosby is the better hockey player, and no, hes not notorious for diving and complaining. as of late (the last three years) the only word you ever hear about crosby is his great play. ovechkin is subject to burning out the way he plays the game and he just doesnt have the overall leadership or awareness in the game that sid does. and the proof is in the pudding. but again, to each his own. both are amazing players and make the game that much better to watch.
 7 years ago '10        #523
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,828 | Props total: 5996 5996
 m-f said:
These games are only making the Sharks a hungrier team.. People are sleeping on them hard.
sharks are always a solid western conference team its just that they s**t the bed in the playoffs so expectations stay low towards the end of the season. but setogouchi and marc vlasic need to step it up if theyre going to be cup contenders this year.
 7 years ago '07        #524
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97 OP
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
again ive had this argument way too many times to have it again. theres plenty of evidence of ovechkin being disrespectful to fans, suckering, and diving. the point is crosby is the better hockey player, and no, hes not notorious for diving and complaining. as of late (the last three years) the only word you ever hear about crosby is his great play. ovechkin is subject to burning out the way he plays the game and he just doesnt have the overall leadership or awareness in the game that sid does. and the proof is in the pudding. but again, to each his own. both are amazing players and make the game that much better to watch.
Sidney actually complains a lot and players and fans know it. Hes a whiney b**ch
 7 years ago '10        #525
hockeysniper 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 0 0
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
yeah but to say you wouldnt want to see him play another game is to say you dont appreciate the game of hockey. im not even going to debate about crosby vs ovechkin because its clear cut. but how would having crosby out of the game make it any better. im a crosby fan but i know that it takes ovechkin to make him that much better. i just dont understand the hate sometimes, the guy plays the game with nothing but class and respect. on and off the ice, and ovechkin stays looking like a fool when the chips are down. on and off the ice.
I'm sorry, but this is a downright retarded statement. Ovechkin has 20 goals and 20 a.ssists in 28 career playoff games, which means he has averaged 1.43 ppg in playoffs. Crosby has 32 goals and 50 a.ssists in 62 games for a 1.32 ppg average in the playoffs. Ovie is also a +14 in 28 career games while Sid is a bit better at +36 in 62 playoff games. However, just going based off playoff STATS, Ovie has been better in the playoffs. The only thing Crosby has over him is a cup (and a gold medal if you wanna also consider international hockey), but are we really gonna act like Crosby did anything in the series vs the Red Wings? (and don't get me started on the officials in that series)

Its not Ovechkin's fault that the Caps secondary scoring (Semin, Laich, Fehr, Green, etc) disappears in the playoffs. He has always brought his A game in the playoffs.

And also LOL at you acting like Crosby and Ovechkin are miles better than the Sedin twins, Thornton, Stamkos, Datsyuk, etc

Last edited by hockeysniper; 03-15-2011 at 11:10 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #526
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
 WhoNextWithPlex said:

oh come on just go on youtube and look up "crosby diving" you'll get like 100 different videos
 7 years ago '07        #527
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 hockeysniper said:
I'm sorry, but this is a downright retarded statement. Ovechkin has 20 goals and 20 a.ssists in 28 career playoff games, which means he has averaged 1.43 ppg in playoffs. Crosby has 32 goals and 50 a.ssists in 62 games for a 1.32 ppg average in the playoffs. Ovie is also a +14 in 28 career games while Sid is a bit better at +36 in 62 playoff games. However, just going based off playoff STATS, Ovie has been better in the playoffs. The only thing Crosby has over him is a cup (and a gold medal if you wanna also consider international hockey), but are we really gonna act like Crosby did anything in the series vs the Red Wings? (and don't get me started on the officials in that series)

Its not Ovechkin's fault that the Caps secondary scoring (Semin, Laich, Fehr, Green, etc) disappears in the playoffs. He has always brought his A game in the playoffs.

And also LOL at you acting like Crosby and Ovechkin are miles better than the Sedin twins, Thornton, Stamkos, Datsyuk, etc
Just wanted to throw Getzlaf/Perry in there too. Their chemistry is stupiddd.

& I love watching both them play. Especially Perry.
 7 years ago '07        #528
space
space
 m-f said:
Just wanted to throw Getzlaf/Perry in there too. Their chemistry is stupiddd.

& I love watching both them play. Especially Perry.
Im gonna throw in Rick Nash. guy is filthy. I'd like go see him on a better team. Although they looked good tonight, Bs beat them in a shootout.
 7 years ago '10        #529
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
Suck it Stars
 7 years ago '07        #530
space
space
The clowns in Montreal protested outside the arena today

to Boudreau for calling out those idiots too. Everyone knows they're the biggest losers in sports
 7 years ago '10        #531
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
I really hope we get Bruins/Frenchmen opening round, s**t will be great.
 7 years ago '07        #532
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
The clowns in Montreal protested outside the arena today

to Boudreau for calling out those idiots too. Everyone knows they're the biggest losers in sports

f**kING LOVED IT.

I've completely done a 180 over Boudreau .. clearly why I'm not a GM and just on a message board talking about it.

McPhee stuck by his man and look. Boudreau doesn't have a complete system.. he lets players do what they're good at but forced that defensive minded play in them this season.

Props to the Caps a very entertaining team. Going to be some good match ups in the playoffs this first round. Hope Caps go far, I like watching them.
 7 years ago '07        #533
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 ghettofire said:
 7 years ago '07        #534
space
space
 ghettofire said:
Yeah thatd be great. The last game between them is next thursday in Boston. Should be amazing
 7 years ago '10        #535
hockeysniper 
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
Yeah thatd be great. The last game between them is next thursday in Boston. Should be amazing
Hope I can find it on TV/ at a Bar.....should be a blood bath, I'd put the over/under at 5 f!ghts.
 7 years ago '07        #536
space
space
MONTREAL -- Washington Capitals coach Bruce Boudreau has a message for fans who don't want to see players injured by hits to the head in hockey.

"If you don't like it, don't come to the games," he said. "I think players realize they could get hurt.

"They don't want to do it, but unless you've played and seen what goes on with the speed of the game, you're not going to be able to argue with it."

I don't want to get into a controversy, but what if that was Hal Gill that hit David Krejci? I don't think there would be a protest going on here today.

-- Capitals coach Bruce Boudreau on fans protesting after hit on Canadiens forward Max Pacioretty
Hockey fans gathered outside Montreal's Bell Centre before Tuesday night's game against Washington to protest the NHL's decision not to suspend Boston's Zdeno Chara for his hit on Canadiens forward Max Pacioretty last week.

Pacioretty was knocked unconscious and taken to a hospital with a serious concussion and a fractured vertebra in his neck.

Boudreau questioned the motives of the protesters, saying they would likely not be so upset if it had been a Montreal player who hit a Bruins one.

"I don't want to get into a controversy, but what if that was Hal Gill that hit David Krejci?" he asked. "I don't think there would be a protest going on here today."

Despite his injuries, Pacioretty turned up at the Bell Centre to visit with his teammates and speak to the team doctor. He went back home before the game started.

"Going to the game tonight to show the boys some support.. going to be good to see everyone again," he tweeted.

Pacioretty's injury happened when his head hit a stanchion holding up the glass that separates the players' benches. The Capitals were alarmed at their skate Tuesday morning that no extra padding had been added to the stanchion.

A Canadiens spokesman said the rink has standard NHL padding and it won't be changed until the league approves a new type of padding. The NHL is expected to adopt thicker, safer padding before next season.

The Bell Centre is one of six NHL arenas that has tempered glass around the boards instead of more flexible acrylic panes. They are all expected to change over next season under a league plan announced this week to make arenas safer for players.

Caps veteran Mike Knuble called the Bell Centre "a hard building to play in."

"The glass is way too hard," he said. "It's so heavy and it doesn't give.

"Your head is going off it and it doesn't give. I feel bad for the players who have to play here a lot."
 7 years ago '10        #537
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
And another Shark gets suspended for a lame a.ss reason
 7 years ago '05        #538
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,493 | Props total: 717 717
the caps are looking great, winning without backstrom, green and arnott
 03-16-2011, 08:44 PM         #539
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghettofire said:
And another Shark gets suspended for a lame a.ss reason
I don't know about lame a.ss reason...It was a pointless play by him even though it was soft, throw up the elbow like that needlessly and the league was bound to jump on him, especially now that they're going to pay more attention to heads. The Dallas player sold it though, I'll give Heatley that much. Hopefully they stay on this run, I like the Sharks alot but they can't seem to pull through come playoff time.

Anyway, big game by Reimer, 36 saves, and Dion, 2 goals, 3 points, +1. Please take down Florida tomorrow night, just the thought of playoffs back in this city makes me happy.
 7 years ago '10        #540
hockeysniper 
space
space
 mattdogg444 said:
the caps are looking great, winning without backstrom, green and arnott

shouldn't of jinxed it....hopefully we can pull this out. Neuvy hasn't been very good tonight
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy