**Official 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread**

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #501
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #502
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
Not gonna lie homie that was a good a.ss game, and sharks gotta point, all is good :cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '07        #503
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
I been looking for a video of that Mitchell goal just going through every Canuck player.

I was like

7 years ago '07        #504
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97 OP
space
space
$28,260 | Props total: 307 307
 #21 said:
caps in 2nd place what?

keith lost

arnott got semin playing isnpired. and ovie finally starting to play like he should.
What did i lose? we'll take care of you guys come playoff time
 7 years ago '04        #505
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
saw a rumor about Crosby retiring but his dad came out and said it wasn't true

it was almost a dream come true
 7 years ago '07        #506
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 Muggz said:
Respect b was a dope game. I was like when clowe tied it with under a min left then to lose in the shootout had me like
I was more pissed bout losin a 80 dollar parlay. Like em tonight tho over calgary

Tonight too?!

Whatta night for hockey though, mad exciting games.. I just caught highlights cause I was working.

Blazed and threw on the highlights.. Every game I was like

So many facial of expressions.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

.. So.

5-0 road trip. First time since '92.
 7 years ago '10        #507
hockeysniper 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 0 0
Caps :cool-smiley-009:

Good first period. This team is gonna be trouble in the playoffs.
 7 years ago '10        #508
hockeysniper 
space
space
blackhawks better thank the refs for the tying goal. really weak call to set up the PP
 7 years ago '10        #509
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,843 | Props total: 6014 6014
 Liquid-Science said:
saw a rumor about Crosby retiring but his dad came out and said it wasn't true

it was almost a dream come true
spoken like a sorry a.ss hater. crosby is the greatest hockey player in the world and theres nothing you can say to argue that point. let me guess, ovechkin fan
 7 years ago '10        #510
hockeysniper 
space
space
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
spoken like a sorry a.ss hater. crosby is the greatest hockey player in the world and theres nothing you can say to argue that point. let me guess, ovechkin fan
Crosby was the best player in the game this year. Ovechkin was better last year. It changes every year, and tbh, no one knows if Crosby will be the same player when he comes back. So while Crosby was having a hell of a season this year, let's not act like he is miles better than everyone else or Gretzky/Lemieux reincarnated.
 7 years ago '07        #511
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
The Crosby debate... Only thing I like him for is scoring the OT Golden Goal.. Other than that could careless if he were to play another game. He's accompplished everything. And the bias for him is disgusting.

Western Conference ..
 7 years ago '10        #512
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,843 | Props total: 6014 6014
 m-f said:
The Crosby debate... Only thing I like him for is scoring the OT Golden Goal.. Other than that could careless if he were to play another game. He's accompplished everything. And the bias for him is disgusting.

Western Conference ..
yeah but to say you wouldnt want to see him play another game is to say you dont appreciate the game of hockey. im not even going to debate about crosby vs ovechkin because its clear cut. but how would having crosby out of the game make it any better. im a crosby fan but i know that it takes ovechkin to make him that much better. i just dont understand the hate sometimes, the guy plays the game with nothing but class and respect. on and off the ice, and ovechkin stays looking like a fool when the chips are down. on and off the ice.
 7 years ago '07        #513
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
How's his d!ck taste? .. f**k Crosby, all he does is b**ch and complain.. And one ofo the most c*cky hockey players around.. No I won't take that away from what he's done and does.. But it wouldn't hurt the game if he didn't play another one. You're clearly an ovie hater.. Aka hypocrite.
 7 years ago '07        #514
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
And I didn't mention Ovie once .. How you going to compare players that play 2 different positions? .. Winger plays a totally different game than C.
 7 years ago '04        #515
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
yeah he is the best? so

he ain't on the caps so f**k him....he can die slow for all I care
 7 years ago '10        #516
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
 WhoNextWithPlex said:
yeah but to say you wouldnt want to see him play another game is to say you dont appreciate the game of hockey. im not even going to debate about crosby vs ovechkin because its clear cut. but how would having crosby out of the game make it any better. im a crosby fan but i know that it takes ovechkin to make him that much better. i just dont understand the hate sometimes, the guy plays the game with nothing but class and respect. on and off the ice, and ovechkin stays looking like a fool when the chips are down. on and off the ice.

CLASS & RESPECT

[video - click to view]

So classy :agreement6:
 03-15-2011, 02:36 AM         #517
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m-f said:

Western Conference ..
THANK YOU. OT goal is the only time I have ever respected Crosby and it went away pretty quickly afterwards. He's a proven diver, a notorious crybaby and a softy. He's one of the 2% of players in the league that wants to abolish f!ghting and excessive physical play which takes away a gigantic part of the game and of course as a result he would score 70-80 goals year in year out. I don't partake in the debate between Ovi and Crosby but I will say I have a little more respect for Ovi's game at this point than I do for Sidney's.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

^ Recap second vid, suckers the dude 3 times, once in the head while Letang is holding him and then in the nuts while he's being pulled away and he got a.ssessed a minor...Is this really someone you want to call classy and respectful?

Last edited by ><>Young'n<><; 03-15-2011 at 02:52 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #518
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
THANK YOU. OT goal is the only time I have ever respected Crosby and it went away pretty quickly afterwards. He's a proven diver, a notorious crybaby and a softy. He's one of the 2% of players in the league that wants to abolish f!ghting and excessive physical play which takes away a gigantic part of the game and of course as a result he would score 70-80 goals year in year out. I don't partake in the debate between Ovi and Crosby but I will say I have a little more respect for Ovi's game at this point than I do for Sidney's.

If I remember correctly, in the Olympics thats the type of game he wants, he only had that one good game once Staal was put out the wing, but Staal made that line.

Richards & Toews > Crosby.

Richards/Toews are 2 of the best players in the league hands down. I'd compare Toews to Stevie Y.

Plus Crosby has Malkin on his team, something like 60 or 65% of his points this year have come when Malkin was playing with him.

Anyways I'm done.

Canucks win ! Canucks win !

[video - click to view]

Clutterbuck thanks for coming out

7 years ago '10        #519
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
Pathetic game against the blackcocks tonight :frown:
 03-15-2011, 02:58 AM         #520
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^....That was awesome

Terrible game tonight by the Buds, hopefully Carolina can take out Buffalo tomorrow and NJ can beat Atlanta or else our chances are looking very, very bleak.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy