**Official 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread**

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #221
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
they need to fire him because the cameras are there

the 2nd biggest time in the franchise's history(besides the SC finals appearance) and they're embarrassing themselves all on TV...they're never going to get exposure like this again any time soon because they suck a.ss

they had a chance to pick up fans and all they're doing is being pus*y

if they lose to Ottawa, they HAVE to fire Boudreau

he is not able to get them kickstarted again...I kept saying to fire him after last season's playoff debacle

Last edited by Liquid-Science; 12-19-2010 at 05:17 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #222
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,590 | Props total: 43744 43744
caps finally win but axelander pedestrian was a.ss cheeks again. 0 shots on net, 0 hits. 1 a.ssist = garbage

this is the worst i've ever seen him play. he is completely useless right now. i can't even call this a slump. cuz slumps don't last this long. he's just flat out overrated.

Last edited by st21; 12-19-2010 at 09:13 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #223
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
I just got back from the caps/sens game and the scotia bank place is the most dead arena in the world, i think watching a game in phx with 6,000 fans would be as exciting...for real you can hear a pin drop in that place while the games on...its so weird, they tried to do the wave and only about 5 ppl in each section would keep it going....
then theyd chant go sens go and they were all off, like not chanting at the same time
my buddy had never been to a sens game before and he was like wtf lol
 7 years ago '07        #224
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
f**k the Sens

Big game Wednesday

Canucks/Detroit for top spot in the West.

Can't wait to beeee theere.
 7 years ago '07        #225
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,590 | Props total: 43744 43744
caps biatch 5-1 over the devils

another goaless game for the late 8

time for a winning streak . the caps needed a losing streak like that to make them realize they aren't going to be spoon fed a stanley cup. i think we will be better for it.

btw whats up with the devils? #2 seed last year and second to last in the east right now?

Last edited by st21; 12-21-2010 at 10:38 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #226
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
^what's up with the devils is they gave up WAY too much for Kovalchuck......who has done NOTHING for them so far.

Parise is injured till Feb.......he's their best player.

Broduer has played like a.ss....dude rolls around on the ground - if the other team shoots high, it's automatic that it's gonna be a goal...

his save % is in the 80's......goals against in the 3.00's....

dude is too old.

and they don't have any good younger goalies either........and Hedberg.....same as Broduer.

they score the least amount in the league......they allow the most goals in the league.....

yet, they manage to outshoot almost every team they play against.

Tendeby or however u spell it, has been the only bright spot on this team.

they know they can't make the playoffs, and they have no self-respect, they gave up & don't seem to give a s**t how bad they look.

and next season will be worse.....a lot of veterans will retire......Broduer will be back for his last season & will probably be just as s**tty as this season........and there is NO WAY that Parise will resign with this team when he's an UFA at the end of the year.
 7 years ago '05        #227
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 m-f said:
f**k the Sens

Big game Wednesday

Canucks/Detroit for top spot in the West.

Can't wait to beeee theere.
We've struggled to keep the puck outta the net the last couple games, so I wouldn't be surprised to see ya'll take it.
 7 years ago '04        #228
space
space
space
the Devils gotta be old as f**k...I remember using Patrick Elias and Brodeur on like NHL 94 on Genesis
 7 years ago '07        #229
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
We've struggled to keep the puck outta the net the last couple games, so I wouldn't be surprised to see ya'll take it.
Just got back from the game....

Daaamn, I ain't even mad we lost.....couldn't of asked for a better game than.

I haven't seen the highlights yet....wonder if it was as live on TV as it was in person. Crowd was nuts.

But now I know why I dislike a lot of Americans...."What a great hackey game" .. when they were up 2-1 the guy behind us was like "f**k Canada EH?!" ... Just pricks for no reason.
 7 years ago '05        #230
BoSox84 
space
space
I dunno seemed kinda dead watching on tv, but I was flipping back and forth. Hank ftw
 7 years ago '04        #231
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
american's do that s**t a lot against canadian teams....but the majority of americans in the audience think that those people are a**holes/pricks/homos

but honestly, i remember i was in Quebec for a hockey tournament.....one of my teammates spoke french (we were the only american team there)......we go to get on this elevator and we asked this older couple for directions, they wouldn't give us directions, they acted like they couldn't speak english....but they said something in french & my boy translated it to "f**king piece of s**t americans"......

so don't act like Canadians aren't the same way towards Americans.

i understand that not ALL Canadians are like that.....but u have to understand not ALL Americans are like that either.....it goes both ways.
 7 years ago '07        #232
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 GreatWhites said:
american's do that s**t a lot against canadian teams....but the majority of americans in the audience think that those people are a**holes/pricks/homos

but honestly, i remember i was in Quebec for a hockey tournament.....one of my teammates spoke french (we were the only american team there)......we go to get on this elevator and we asked this older couple for directions, they wouldn't give us directions, they acted like they couldn't speak english....but they said something in french & my boy translated it to "f**king piece of s**t americans"......

so don't act like Canadians aren't the same way towards Americans.

i understand that not ALL Canadians are like that.....but u have to understand not ALL Americans are like that either.....it goes both ways.
Key word = Quebec.

French Canadians can go f**k themselves. They don't want to be considered Canadian and wanted to be their own Country.
 7 years ago '05        #233
BoSox84 
space
space
The key word in French Canadian is "French". Uptight pussies
 7 years ago '07        #234
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
The key word in French Canadian is "French". Uptight pussies

All other Canadians are usually friendly as f**k. No hate towards Americans, I could careless...we didn't even say anything to them and they just decided to talk s**t because they couldn't handle that watered down American beer.

7 years ago '05        #235
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
 Liquid-Science said:
Got around to watching 24/7

Bylsma doesn't seem like that bad of a guy...he seems like a cool coach

Crosby is as gay as ever

The Caps have tuned out Boudreau like I a.ssumed they have, they are also all pussies like I a.ssumed...Semin, Backstrom, Green and Ovie can suck it

Backstrom never gets the spotlight on him when s**t goes bad...he's supposed to be the facilitator...get to facilitating damnit

the words of a true fan
 7 years ago '04        #236
space
space
space
Caps got robbed

that puck in OT was beyond the goal line...Fleury had to reach and get it as it was going over

you can see the f**kin glove over the line...
 7 years ago '04        #237
space
space
space
The Caps are the worst on a penalty shoot out, when I saw the Green goal didn't count, I turned to the football games because I knew they weren't winning it ...for there to be 3 supposed scoring stars on the team, they suck a.ss at it

Ovie sucks at shootouts,he has only has 1 move, no finesse and just sucks

backstrom and that f**got Semin are useless on them

the first two Caps lines are pussies, the young guys and the older vets are the ones carrying the team when they win

I'd trade Ovie or Semin for Stamkos in a second...I am as tired of them as I'm tired of John Wall being hurt
 7 years ago '05        #238
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,471 | Props total: 7123 7123
 7 years ago '04        #239
space
space
space
congrats to the Pens for beating a s**tty team

the caps fans should've been boo'in Ovechkin, Semin and Backstrom every time they touched the puck
 7 years ago '04        #240
space
space
space
I guess the other 270 posts in this thread are about cricket
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy