Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 Dos-effect said:
The country that attempts to rise up with a perceived superior power will only be defeated and crumble into itsself.....thats what history has shown
True, I wouldn't say it crumbles into itself, more like it has its d!ck dropped into the dirt from all sides...

*cough*Germanyx2*cough*
 7 years ago '08        #102
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,742 | Props total: 1228 1228
:ahh:
 7 years ago '09        #103
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
I cant wait man, honestly I dont give a f**k about the world ending with nukes, if its gonna happen theres nothing we can do about it except stare death in the eyes
 09-24-2010, 10:36 AM         #104
Gamberro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Call me ignorant but I don't get why we don't just be like "They're there, we're here, f**k the oil, we out." I thought we withdrew. They are so far away from us, and if they f**k with us they're libel to f**k with the Russians first. Let em! Let em get the Israelis and whoever the f**k else they want. None of our business. "We out."

killya said:
9/11 was a inside job..it was all a staged event.. sorry to break your heart..You really think it was terrorist? and all your thoughts show u know NOTHING but what the media tells you and spoon feeds you... And you dont have a opinion for yourself

what happened to building 7? how did it fall??

this is the thing...nobody on this damn forum can explain building 7 and will ignore it when u ask them. They call us theorist crazy, but deny to answer us when we ask. The building didnt just fall on its own... its obvious explosives were planted in it..Theres been many Engineers who have came out and said this. And the media fails to report on building 7..

The government has been staging a Iran invasion for a very long time. I suggest some of you wake up. Whats also funny is that people here think its impossible... Our government has already came out and said they had a possible idea of an attack on the table if they had to use it..lets not say it wont happen because it very well could. History repeats itself
/\
=
=
=
THIS n*gga!!

Funny how it always seems to be the people calling on you to "wake up" that you can't hear over cuz they SNORRRRRRINNN.

And WTC7 is perfectly explainable as a result of a mix of severe debris and fires. A better question is, IF IT WERE A CONSPIRACY, a CONTROLLED DEMOLITION, why in the f**k would they demolish a building so random to the vicinity of WTC's 1 & 2?

"Oh, but maybe that's what they WANT me to think!"
/\ To which I say, shudthaf**kup.

Last edited by Gamberro; 09-24-2010 at 11:17 AM.. Reason: addition
 09-24-2010, 11:53 AM         #105
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gamberro said:
Call me ignorant but I don't get why we don't just be like "They're there, we're here, f**k the oil, we out." I thought we withdrew. They are so far away from us, and if they f**k with us they're libel to f**k with the Russians first. Let em! Let em get the Israelis and whoever the f**k else they want. None of our business. "We out."

/\
=
=
=
THIS n*gga!!

Funny how it always seems to be the people calling on you to "wake up" that you can't hear over cuz they SNORRRRRRINNN.

And WTC7 is perfectly explainable as a result of a mix of severe debris and fires. A better question is, IF IT WERE A CONSPIRACY, a CONTROLLED DEMOLITION, why in the f**k would they demolish a building so random to the vicinity of WTC's 1 & 2?

Nothing touched the building and a fire and debri is not going to make a big a.ss building fall. Wheres your logic? The objective of that day was TO BRING THE WORLD TRADE CENTERS DOWN..so of course they were going to pull world trade center 7. There were bombs planted in those 3 buildings. They fell STRAIGHT DOWN. NO PLANE IS GOING TO KNOCK A f**kING BUILDING THAT BIG DOWN! DO DONT SAY JET FUEL MELTED THE STEAL EITHER BECAUSE THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN PROVEN AS FALSE BY ENGINEERS..

Last edited by killya; 09-24-2010 at 11:57 AM..
 09-24-2010, 11:57 AM         #106
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DelahG said:
incoherent.
haha, i have no excuse for that :)
 09-24-2010, 12:38 PM         #107
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Do you even understand how strong Iran is? How much this state resonates with the Islamic world?
Do you understand how f**king strong WE are? they don't have a leg to stand on, they f**k with us we will wipe them off the map in less then 24 hours.
 09-24-2010, 01:23 PM         #108
Shang Tsung 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gamberro said:

what the f**k did this n*gga even just say?

n*gga learn some basic english comprehension so we can understand you before you start a debate on the internet....i swear to god, its like we constantly battling retards man, this s**t aint even fair.

explain why they reported it collapsing twenty minutes half way around the world when the f**king building AINT EVEN COLLAPSE YET!!! yeah, youll just ignore that s**t too, ..dumbass.
 7 years ago '05        #109
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 IronMaiden said:
Do you understand how f**king strong WE are? they don't have a leg to stand on, they f**k with us we will wipe them off the map in less then 24 hours.
Yes - apparently moreso than you do. Do you realise what another long-term war will do to the American economy? Or another 10 or 20 terrorist attacks on American soil? You think China doesn't want its money back? You think other nations trade with America out of love?

And 24 hours? STFU. The majority of you would have thought that about Vietnam & you still can't get the humiliation out of your national psyche.
24 hours? STFU. The majority of you would have thought that about Afghanistan & you still can't get out of there.
24 hours? STFU. The majority of you would have thought that about Iraq & you still can't get out of there.

24 hours? What a joke. You can't wipe ideas off the map. They're willing to die for ideas. Not for bricks & mortar. Not for paper money. For ideas.

Iran is sterner than you think. Be careful of what you wish for with your arrogant bloodlust.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago