most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
74 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-21-2010, 03:56 PM         #21
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SMH, perhaps this is what is going to happen to usher in this new age......nuclear war is inevitable sorry to say........and AMerica will be victim.....NWO is finally ready to bring this thing full circle.....undeground bunkers for them........hot fierey death for us......Money is the best thing ever invented
 09-21-2010, 04:05 PM         #22
kr0nikk_F8L 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas scared of iran

lmao
 7 years ago '04        #23
Exs 153 heat pts153
space
space
$5,791 | Props total: 1359 1359

[pic - click to view]

09-21-2010, 04:19 PM         #24
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He just letting off some steam, i mean everyone makes threats. Iran and us aint stupid, behind all this is Isreal trying to start s**t to save itself. I mean they have a nuke and no one else is supposed to? Isreal smoking rocks. They can have jets, yet its arab Nieghbors cant even gro a f**kin olive tree. Man Im glad russia giving iran weapons, No one is gonna be isreals b**chh and do as it says. they stole land and think they gonna take over the reigon, yea right. Isreal was a doomed nation since it began, you can k!ll your Nieghbors and think its cool.

For every weapon isreal gets from the U.S, the Russians will give iran some. Proxy states are just puppets, but isreal for some reason thinks its the only country that can do so. f**k out of here with that s**t, arabs got just as much right to grow and protect they lands.
 7 years ago '05        #25
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,037 | Props total: 1232 1232
 kr0nikk_F8L said:
n*ggas scared of iran

lmao
People seem to be scared of big talkers
north korea iran etc.... U.S. would go in both countries and in 24 hours have the leaders k!lled and be operating the country, bombing is just to damage resources. Iran would not be able to hurt the U.S. just surrounding countries, k!ll the shepard and the sheep scatter, k!ll this dude and deal with the new leader. If iran gets nukes all they can do is threaten and scare other countries around them, but then those other places will be begging us to do something about it, The World supposedly hates the U.S. but they are always asking for help, I say f**k it bring everyone home and let them muthaf**kas deal with they own issues
honestly the world may not end in 2012 but something big is going to happen with all this tension to many coincidences to ignore
 7 years ago '09        #26
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
War War War!
 7 years ago '05        #27
STATlanta2006 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,751 | Props total: 56 56
i swear some of the same people here who want to attack iran are also the same people who are complaining about our defecit problem. US should just focus on all the domestic problems first. The Iranian people themselves already hate their own government (you all forget about protests), so evenutually their will be a revolution or some serious major reform. If the US attacks Iran, than there will be more hostility towards the US, the middle east will become more unstable and our defecit will continue to run up. :applause:
 7 years ago '08        #28
TigerUppercut 
space
space
$2,419 | Props total: 27 27
Who gives a f**k? Nothing is gonna happen as usual. Same s**t every day. Only thing that happens is conspiracy theorists and people who think USA is untouchable r gonna argue on a forum.
 09-21-2010, 04:39 PM         #29
DOUGHBOY3226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 infam0uskills said:
n*ggas dont want it, ask japan about us
word! amahydvfkvvrjgh whatever the fuk his name is would be wiped of the earth dirty sand n*ggas dont know
 7 years ago '04        #30
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
wasnt this dude in NY last week? they should beat his f**king a.ss.
 09-21-2010, 05:07 PM         #31
Straight Up 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hbk83 said:
People seem to be scared of big talkers
north korea iran etc.... U.S. would go in both countries and in 24 hours have the leaders k!lled and be operating the country, bombing is just to damage resources. Iran would not be able to hurt the U.S. just surrounding countries, k!ll the shepard and the sheep scatter, k!ll this dude and deal with the new leader. If iran gets nukes all they can do is threaten and scare other countries around them, but then those other places will be begging us to do something about it, The World supposedly hates the U.S. but they are always asking for help, I say f**k it bring everyone home and let them muthaf**kas deal with they own issues
honestly the world may not end in 2012 but something big is going to happen with all this tension to many coincidences to ignore
iran is an islamic state and no matter what new leader u have it will still retain the same point of views towards the western world, this i can tell u from somebody of that country.
Ahmedinejad is not even the real leader, somebody is pulling his strings and making him talk, ever leader prior to him since the revolution has destroyed iran's credibility and discouraged any positive point of views towards iran. Regardless, iran has powerful allies and i think as much as people are afraid of what iran might do, i still think they under estimate what theyr actually capable of. If u look at history, iran has f**ked with u.s and won most of the battles since the revolution, u.s is the biggest mouth with the least resources and the fact that theyr this threatened shows u a lot.
I really dont think u.s can compete with iran in a nuclear/war or afford to, they need to worry about fixing their piece of s**t economy then try and speak politics with a kamakaze country.
 7 years ago '04        #32
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
I always love entering these threads and reading some of the retarded a.ss n*ggas posts.

"yeeeh n*gga we gona fuk em up"

ol' illiterate a.ss brainwashed n*ggas.. ya'll are really blind
 09-21-2010, 05:13 PM         #33
pennstatebolt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**king Aye. If we all stopped being so damn greedy and actually work together as a human population, s**t like this wouldn't happen. Accept the person next to you for who they are and what they can do.
 7 years ago '07        #34
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Prodigy said:
I always love entering these threads and reading some of the retarded a.ss n*ggas posts.

"yeeeh n*gga we gona fuk em up"

ol' illiterate a.ss brainwashed n*ggas.. ya'll are really blind
^^This...do some of you even think before typing
 7 years ago '07        #35
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 creep said:
wasnt this dude in NY last week? they should beat his f**king a.ss.
did you read the article...he's still here for the UN meeting
 09-21-2010, 05:33 PM         #36
Kudafi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 utdpridah said:
They were given their OWN land back... heard of the crusades? The land was the Jews to begin with, and the Muslims stole it. How could they even BEGIN to consider it their land when their entire religion wasn't founded until 600 years after Jesus's death.
Get your f**kin' facts straight. Jews lost the land cause of the Crusades. The Christians (Romans to be specific) expelled the Jews. Not the Muslims.

And this article specifically states. Iran will NOT attack US unless the US initiates an attack.
 7 years ago '04        #37
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
 BxCastro said:
did you read the article...he's still here for the UN meeting
no I did not
 7 years ago '06        #38
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
^^. At least have the decency to post a funny "didn't read" .gif
 7 years ago '06        #39
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,991 | Props total: 4023 4023
 infam0uskills said:

I mean, if all hell breaks loose I'm sure a few nukes would take care of the problem, as ignorant as it sounds... but should be used as a last resort. Obviously. If Iran is bold enough to attack our soil, I say we drop another 2 at the heart of their land. Let's finish it early.
 7 years ago '09        #40
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,200 | Props total: 3078 3078
 infam0uskills said:
Someone give this n*gga a bag a chips.

2 bombs.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy