French Montana Says Jim Jones Had Nothing To Do With Him Getting Shot And Jim Jones Career Declined

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
87 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '05        #121
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4717 4717
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
All his lines are witty and subliminal, the facts are the facts
thats the thing...you havent posted any facts
 7 years ago '04        #122
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 youngvito18 said:
1 more thing....when cam got shot he never said s**t about n*ggas throwing roc signs up, it was just a botch car jacking but then he waits 2 months or so to say that the shooters threw up the roc sign on a f**king mixtape song??? and these are the guys you say are connected with street dudes??? n*ggas who get shot but then wait 3 months to make a song about it???

EDIT:

if you cant see it was a stunt to sell more records then your very gullible

its sad when fans stop looking as rap as entertainment and start falling for the marketing ploys and the acts they forget to garner buzz to sell records

Do you have any proof this was a stunt or that they were not serious in what they said, what you are posting are opinions period, you think they joking, I KNOW THEY NOT. Live with it let it go, I don't care to go back in forth with your opinion, I gave all I can give you and you can tell it's a marketing ploy, well if that's how you fell thats fine but you don't have no proof, so don't talk like you stating facts your going off what you feel about what n*ggaz say and I'm just saying what they say.

ME: That guy proof1984 over there said he was gay

you: well I think that was a marketing ploy

ME: OK, but thats what he said

Last edited by God_Manifested; 09-21-2010 at 08:57 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #123
space
space
The n*gga say n*ggaz was throwin Roc signs outside ya coupe, dont look at me like I did something wrong to him cause Im on to him, I believe that probably could be used in court.

So I’m prayin’ that it spills outside of the booth
That’s when ya’ll n*ggas outside of your truth
Outside of your league, that’s not what you do
n*ggas throwin' Roc signs outside of your Coupe
Don’t look at Hov like he done something wrong to ‘em
Cause he’s on to 'em
- Jay-Z

What more proof do you want than a mans words.
 7 years ago '05        #124
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 TheseNutsBich said:
n*gga fukk u, them braids u rocking, and 9 trey boy
 Kool Aid said:
stfu b. didnt read lol
n*ggas is ruthless
 7 years ago '07        #125
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Jim Jones never claimed to get him shot, this n*ggaz a fake and a fraud and part time braud, Jim said some n*ggaz ran down on him its true. After he put out that Rucker Park footage, Mel Matrix knocked that n*gga out and he did not do s**t about it. And he tryed to make it seem like Jim was referencing his shooting when Jim spoke on it, you know regular fake n*gga s**t.

n*gga know damn well he don't want no problems with them 9 tre Gangstas Jim Jones run with. Matter of fact don't nobody in New York that ain't worth 100 million want that problem, cause you will have to call the ninjas in. And if you from New York you know what Im talking about Im from Texas and I know, them 9 tre n*ggaz are equivalent to the Taliban on them New York streets.
they dont even call themselves 9 tre no more and s3x money murder is it's own set wich pistol pete rollack is a part of they didnt merge any f**king sets 9 tre was called n.t.g for a while nine teks and grenades and s3xy money murder is still s3x money murder it's most heavy in the bronx and right now if you getting a big 8 and above the number is 33 a gram so if you coppin a whole brick it goes as low as 22-25 a gram depending on who you f**kin wit so no way n*ggaz is paying 40k unless u in rhode island or some s**t aint no way a n*gga coppin a whole thing and getting r*ped for close to 40 dollars a grizzy and lol about french montana commenting on someones career when did he have one himself??

French montana only hope for selling albums if some teeny boppers think it's hannah montana album in another language and buy it by accident

and the mc hustla cat is type funny he went toe to toe wit like 20 n*ggaz and got some laughs here and there know a little bit of something but ya numbers on what s**t go for is waaay off

but ya post count is lower than mine so i guess you got better connects

Last edited by getGwap; 09-21-2010 at 09:56 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #126
mista_millz 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,744 | Props total: 1275 1275
only reason im in this thread is...

i want new didnt read lol gifs
 7 years ago '10        #127
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,797 | Props total: 2109 2109
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
You have 65 posts and you joined in May that's 65 posts in four months, I've been on here 6 years, 6 x 12 = 72, 72/4=18, 18 x 65 = 1,170, according to my calculations by the time you have been on here as long as I have been, you will have 1,170 post.

I just did the math on your post count and your on a higher post count pace than I am. When you are on here as long as I have been you will have more than doubled my post count by then. Which puts you in the f*ggy pool with the rest of them, and it's over there.

Don't f**k with me I'm telling you, mind your business, mind your f**king business.
The fact that you think a post count shows anything more then how much you enjoy posting an opinion is naive. Once you hit the real world you'll realize that someone who has 6000 posts in a day could be the n*gga pipin your b**ch in the back seat. While the dude with 476 posts could just be some fat Carl Winslow lookin motherfcka with a hairline that leans back more then Fat Joe in 04.

7 years ago '09        #128
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
Dipset Bit-h
 09-21-2010, 11:27 PM         #129
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dam nygaz be sensative in this motha fukka
 7 years ago '06        #130
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,225 | Props total: 18084 18084

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #131
NoHope 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 1665 1665
Jim aint rolling with any 9 tre lmao, a bunch of 9 tres already said Jim is a nobody..
 7 years ago '05        #132
ONESUN187 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,308 | Props total: 593 593
dont listen to the b**chass n*gga from texas.he doesnt know s**t.he believe`s anything these rap n*ggaz say knowing very well n*ggaz lie to the grave.i repeat gangs dont run s**t.if you a b**ch n*gga and cant make your own decisions then you obviously need to be in a gang for protection.new york has too many real n*ggaz making real money and none of them are gang members they might control some of them on a payroll but that`s about it.real n*ggaz stay outta sight.fake n*ggaz rock colors and make a lot of noise real n*ggaz move in silence with nothing to prove.homeboy from texas is a b**chmade n*gga!!!lol!!!n*gga iz too funny!!
 11-14-2010, 06:13 AM         #133
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k a Jim Jones...that n*gga run around with the Police f**k outta here
 11-14-2010, 06:33 AM         #134
MasakoX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
put s**t on wax stop with this tough talk on camera.
 7 years ago '04        #135
space
space
bump bump bump
 7 years ago '11        #136
GangGreen227 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,822 | Props total: 128 128
@ this whole thread
@ some outta towner speaking on ny s**t like he knows whats going on
@ 9trey running ny u forreal b?
 7 years ago '10        #137
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,865 | Props total: 20863 20863
this thread got me rollllinnn.

holy s**t
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy