French Montana Says Jim Jones Had Nothing To Do With Him Getting Shot And Jim Jones Career Declined

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #101
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
 lato9905 said:
This guy M.C went SOLO vs a BX ARMY and ethered every last one of you f**gots.

n*ggas should hang your heads in shame and log off for the day. Come back tomorrow rejuvenated.
You're dumber than he is, particularly because youre defending him even though he probably thinks youre a gay virgin because of your "high thread count".
 7 years ago '05        #102
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4716 4716
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Jim Jones never claimed to get him shot, this n*ggaz a fake and a fraud and part time braud, Jim said some n*ggaz ran down on him its true. After he put out that Rucker Park footage, Mel Matrix knocked that n*gga out and he did not do s**t about it. And he tryed to make it seem like Jim was referencing his shooting when Jim spoke on it, you know regular fake n*gga s**t.

n*gga know damn well he don't want no problems with them 9 tre Gangstas Jim Jones run with. Matter of fact don't nobody in New York that ain't worth 100 million want that problem, cause you will have to call the ninjas in. And if you from New York you know what Im talking about Im from Texas and I know, them 9 tre n*ggaz are equivalent to the Taliban on them New York streets.
smh..tru Life aint worth no milli and he was slapping jimmy around for sport.......smh@ anyone that believe that gangster s**t jimmy yaps about, how many times tru sent n*ggas to beat or rob jimmy and what jimmy did??? nothing
 7 years ago '05        #103
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Wow, fabrication at it's finest, I did not say Jim got a 100 mill he prolly got about 10 though. I said if you gone go to war with him you gone need a 100 mill cause he got the numbers in the streets when it comes to rappers in New York, meaning you will have to put your money to work to win. Like Jay-Z, who arranged that whole Trick Trick situation in Detroit, for Jim slapping his best friends lil bro in the Louie Sto, but they shot they way out of that, and he also put the guns in D.C. that shot Camron. It take money to play with a n*gga that roll that hard.

Keep it coming lets start the 6th page of this slaughter. This will be legendary.
ohhh....my.......god!!!!! are you forreal fam???

real gangstas were the doing f**king up ca, jimmy, and dipset because them n*ggas are frauds, lol@ jay-z putting his career on the line to shot cam'ron, jesus you people are gullible
 09-21-2010, 07:09 PM         #104
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Why you n*ggaz getting all serious, what happen to all the smiley faces and didn't read gifs, its not funny now huh. Yeah thats what I thought when them numbers come into play all that sniggling and giggling stops, huh.

Once again anyone viewing this thread can easily tell I did not start this s**t I only finished it.
u certified lame fam like i said stop getting your NY knowledge from these lame rap dudes and google
 7 years ago '04        #105
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Jim Jones never claimed to get him shot, this n*ggaz a fake and a fraud and part time braud, Jim said some n*ggaz ran down on him its true. After he put out that Rucker Park footage, Mel Matrix knocked that n*gga out and he did not do s**t about it. And he tryed to make it seem like Jim was referencing his shooting when Jim spoke on it, you know regular fake n*gga s**t.

n*gga know damn well he don't want no problems with them 9 tre Gangstas Jim Jones run with. Matter of fact don't nobody in New York that ain't worth 100 million want that problem, cause you will have to call the ninjas in. And if you from New York you know what Im talking about Im from Texas and I know, them 9 tre n*ggaz are equivalent to the Taliban on them New York streets.
s3x money murder>>>
 7 years ago '05        #106
Wally Vegas 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 96 96
 MegaTON said:
n*gga look like a fat PAPA DOC

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #107
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,212 | Props total: 19311 19311
this is gonna be good
 7 years ago '04        #108
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 youngvito18 said:
ohhh....my.......god!!!!! are you forreal fam???

real gangstas were the doing f**king up ca, jimmy, and dipset because them n*ggas are frauds, lol@ jay-z putting his career on the line to shot cam'ron, jesus you people are gullible
So what you calling Camron a liar, he going around lying about who got him shot, n*gga he ain't dumb he know who got him shot. And Jim know who did it too why you think he always trying to run down on Jay-Z homeboys over this business s**t with Dame nall my n*gga he want's to k!ll that n*gga. Cause he felt responsible for what happen to Cam cause his origin is that of a goon that's the whole reason Cam had him around in the first place, not cause he rap good cause he know the n*gga make s**t go crazy. Listen to what Im telling you my n*gga I don't make up s**t and I should not even tell you n*ggaz this s**t I should let you think what you think. I'm telling you right now Tah Tah and Vaughn got alot of family in Detroit that s**t was not random, that s**t was planned and arranged by the big homie himself. And I can understand your reservedness and why you don't want to believe it, like man that n*gga got to much money why risk it. But it's that old s**t you can take a n*gga out tha streetz but you cant take the streetz outta him, Hov a gangsta man and real n*ggaz know, yeah Beyonce married a gangsta.

I seen the n*gga throw that diamond up before them shots was fired - Cam'ron

So I’m prayin’ that it spills outside of the booth
That’s when ya’ll n*ggas outside of your truth
Outside of your league, that’s not what you do
n*ggas throwin' Roc signs outside of your Coupe
Don’t look at Hov like he done something wrong to ‘em
Cause he’s on to 'em - Jay-Z

Last edited by God_Manifested; 09-21-2010 at 07:37 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #109
space
space
 youngvito18 said:
smh..tru Life aint worth no milli and he was slapping jimmy around for sport.......smh@ anyone that believe that gangster s**t jimmy yaps about, how many times tru sent n*ggas to beat or rob jimmy and what jimmy did??? nothing
Can you inform me of the occasion of which this occurred. What I find so amusing is the fact that what you are trying to imply actually applies to you, I find that hilarious. And what makes it even more funny is that you make stuff up too, tell me one time when the n*gga Tru Life or someone from his camp touch Jimmy. Please do I'm waiting.
 7 years ago '05        #110
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
So what you calling Camron a liar,
sure....he said jay-z sent n*ggas to shoot him because he believes they threw the diamond up before they started shooting.......and this was around the time he was beefing with hov so of course to create more of a buzz

M.C.daHUSTLA said:
he going around lying about who got him shot, n*gga he ain't dumb he know who got him shot.
n*gga dont know who tried to shoot him, he just used that situation as an opportunity to sell records, and lets be for real, if cam was such a gangster and jimmy is such a gangster why would he run on radio and dry snitch about who did what or what he thinks happen,he would have done something

M.C.daHUSTLA said:
I seen the n*gga throw that diamond up before them shots was fired - Cam'ron

So I’m prayin’ that it spills outside of the booth
That’s when ya’ll n*ggas outside of your truth
Outside of your league, that’s not what you do
n*ggas throwin' Roc signs outside of your Coupe
Don’t look at Hov like he done something wrong to ‘em
Cause he’s on to 'em - Jay-Z
n*gga its rap you think if it was real jay-z would implicate himself...really??? are you that naive
 7 years ago '04        #111
space
space
 youngvito18 said:
sure....he said jay-z sent n*ggas to shoot him because he believes they threw the diamond up before they started shooting.......and this was around the time he was beefing with hov so of course to create more of a buzz

n*gga dont know who tried to shoot him, he just used that situation as an opportunity to sell records, and lets be for real, if cam was such a gangster and jimmy is such a gangster why would he run on radio and dry snitch about who did what or what he thinks happen,he would have done something

n*gga its rap you think if it was real jay-z would implicate himself...really??? are you that naive

So he would only implicate himself if it's not true, yeah ok I get it that's real smart. So what you saying is, I should not believe what Jay-Z and Cam'ron said about a situation that concerns Jay-Z and Cam'ron and I should believe you. Well I must say you are asking a lot and I can not oblige. So we just have to agree to disagree you believe what you say about what happen between Cam and Jay, and I'll believe what Cam and Jay say happen between Cam and Jay.

Last edited by God_Manifested; 09-21-2010 at 08:18 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #112
space
space
 proof1984 said:
u certified lame fam like i said stop getting your NY knowledge from these lame rap dudes and google
I fininshed with you like 4 pages ago, it's over you lost, k!ll ya self.
 7 years ago '04        #113
space
space
 mt fuji said:
s3x money murder>>>
s3x Money Murda is 9-tre
 7 years ago '04        #114
Jaysin_305 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,306 | Props total: 243 243
 The N said:
This dude is in slow motion
he f**k with that lean so when he looks mad slowed its that lean
and herb

but props to my n*gga montana i f**k with this n*gga and jim is a b**ch he hang with k!llers but he a b**ch anyway soft as n*gga
who aint clowned jim

Last edited by Jaysin_305; 09-21-2010 at 08:36 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #115
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
So he would only implicate himself if it's not true, yeah ok I get it that's real smart. So what you saying is, I should not believe what Jay-Z said
jay never said he sent anyone to shoot cam, and i ask you to post some proof that he did

so that statement your implying is false.... did he make light of the cam shooting yeah but you would have to be very naive to believe a multi-millionaire 100 times over would implicate himself on record if he really placed a hit

once again, its just rap and please post proof that jay set up a hit

M.C.daHUSTLA said:
I'll believe what Cam and Jay say happen between Cam and Jay.
jay never said he sent anyone to shoot cam, so once again post your proof other then a witty 1 liner and cam just said n*ggas threw the roc sign up before they started shooting but like i said that was for publicity purposes

Last edited by youngvito18; 09-21-2010 at 08:40 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #116
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
1 more thing....when cam got shot he never said s**t about n*ggas throwing roc signs up, it was just a botch car jacking but then he waits 2 months or so to say that the shooters threw up the roc sign on a f**king mixtape song??? and these are the guys you say are connected with street dudes??? n*ggas who get shot but then wait 3 months to make a song about it???

EDIT:

[video - click to view]

if you cant see it was a stunt to sell more records then your very gullible

its sad when fans stop looking as rap as entertainment and start falling for the marketing ploys and the acts they forget to garner buzz to sell records

Last edited by youngvito18; 09-21-2010 at 08:44 PM..
 09-21-2010, 08:42 PM         #117
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
I fininshed with you like 4 pages ago, it's over you lost, k!ll ya self.
o kno your post count getting higher fam...your gangstaness slowly going away
 7 years ago '04        #118
space
space
 youngvito18 said:
1 more thing....when cam got shot he never said s**t about n*ggas throwing roc signs up, it was just a botch car jacking he waits 2 months to say that the shooters threw up the roc sign like 3 months later on a f**king mixtape song??? and these are the guys you say are connected with street dudes??? n*ggas who get shot but then wait 3 months to make a song about it???

its sad when fans stop looking as rap as entertainment and start falling for the marketing ploys and the acts they forget to garner buzz to sell records
All his lines are witty and subliminal, the facts are the facts, they said what they said and you said what you said, proof can't be posted I gave you all regular n*ggaz can get, the real n*ggaz know though, which is best.
 7 years ago '04        #119
space
space
 proof1984 said:
o kno your post count getting higher fam...your gangstaness slowly going away
Taking your sonning like a man and let it go. It's over you lost, it happens all the time when you f**k with me, this is nothing new.
 09-21-2010, 08:50 PM         #120
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Taking your sonning like a man and let it go. It's over you lost, it happens all the time when you f**k with me, this is nothing new.
lol ok thug...u won...your vast knowledge of the streets of ny k!lled me even tho you from texas and never been to ny...u won boss
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy