French Montana Says Jim Jones Had Nothing To Do With Him Getting Shot And Jim Jones Career Declined

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 ozWinston said:
chubby n*gga with braids tryna get hard over post counts
You average 4,215 every 10 months, I can see why you are getting involved and why you chose the other side, the same applies to you and worse. Not only are you a virgin, but most likely you are a pedophile also and you have acne, disgusting.
 7 years ago '04        #82
space
space
 GUNITZCAPO said:
dis dude be havin me laughin
This is a fair warning to you, sometimes I skip over the guy who cracked the joke and go straight to the guy who laughed. Watch your a.ss, watch your f**king a.ss.
 7 years ago '04        #83
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:
what the hell is going on in this thread lol

It's me vs. everyone, and I'm winning.

But once again I must say, I did not start this they tried to jump me, but really I'm still wrong it's like 6 girls trying to jump Mike Tyson in his prime.
 7 years ago '09        #84
season 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 20 20
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
You my friend are an idiot. If Tru-Life is so deep why did he get beat up in jail where was his help in there, 9-tre n*ggaz run the jail too. Pistol Pete is 9-tre they merged the s3x Money Murda gang with it if you listen to Red Cafe he be shoutin all that s**t. Aint a n*gga in the world can come foward and and say they robbed Jim, If he did not loose the s**t in a f!ght a b**ch snuck off with it and then the s**t made it's rounds. Tru-Life never even said his self he robbed Jim he just showed it off cause he knew n*ggaz like you would think he did.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #85
lato9905 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,422 | Props total: 2622 2622
This guy M.C went SOLO vs a BX ARMY and ethered every last one of you f**gots.

n*ggas should hang your heads in shame and log off for the day. Come back tomorrow rejuvenated.
 7 years ago '04        #86
space
space
Well alrighty might work here is done, let me plant my littile flag :owned:, and hopefully n*ggaz learned a little lesson about people having the right to voice their opinions, and we don't have to go through this again.

P/S I am not a bad guy, I'm the nicest guy in the world I love to help people and I never take advantage of people when the opportunity is always there, I know it has a lot to do with the fact that I am so blessed so I don't judge those who do. But I have never been the type to back down and I always been the type to take it to the extreme. In other words you slap me I'm going to shoot you in your face and also any doctors or paramedics who try to help you and I'm going to shoot up your wake and funeral, it just an analogy but it fits. Good Night, and remember the lessons.

Sincerely,

THE BOOGY MAN
 7 years ago '05        #87
WarLawk 1 heat pts
space
space
$830 | Props total: 194 194
real n*gga.
 7 years ago '07        #88
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Each one of you joined after me some of you as much as 6 years after, yet you all have a higher post count. I'm speaking in real n*gga terms I don't expect lame n*ggaz who spend all day on the internet to understand what I'm saying, and I am not offended. It's like getting mad cause a room full of gay guys are making fun of you cause you are the only straight one in the room. It's good to see all you f**gots on one accord though. I also find it disgusting that you guys know exactly what kind of hairstyle you like on a guy.

[pic - click to view]

Shave that hair on ya fatass neck n*gga that aint no beard

Don't be thinking you fresh doggie
 7 years ago '10        #89
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,592 | Props total: 6711 6711
"You can go hop in the jacuzzi and pop X pills with the rest of the guys"

"The f*ggy pool is over there"

"You average 4,215 every 10 months, I can see why you are getting involved and why you chose the other side, the same applies to you and worse. Not only are you a virgin, but most likely you are a pedophile also and you have acne, disgusting."

"Each one of you joined after me some of you as much as 6 years after, yet you all have a higher post count. I'm speaking in real n*gga terms I don't expect lame n*ggaz who spend all day on the internet to understand what I'm saying, and I am not offended. It's like getting mad cause a room full of gay guys are making fun of you cause you are the only straight one in the room. It's good to see all you f**gots on one accord though. I also find it disgusting that you guys know exactly what kind of hairstyle you like on a guy."

[pic - click to view]

This guy took a s**t on everyone trying to clown....
 7 years ago '04        #90
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:

[pic - click to view]

Shave that hair on ya fatass neck n*gga that aint no beard

Don't be thinking you fresh doggie
9,000 post in 3 years, you had no choice huh homie, well I don't either and I'm not even mad at you though, yous a tough lil f**got homie. n*gga said f**k that s**t this n*gga ain't bout to ride on the rainbow homies like that, I can respect that homie. You n*ggaz ride for that rainbow bandana huh, where you from San Francisco. No disrespect but the way you stood up for this homos3xuality s**t, you have to be from a place where its accepted, maybe Atlanta. Cause you one of the aggressive ones, I bet you don't take it you give it right, yeah I knew it, you like the dude in the relationship huh, but you still walk with a twist, thats cool, not my thing but that's cool. But s**t I don't want no beef with you homie, pause though you know you got to watch what you say around f**gots. I respect tough guys though even if they have d!ck on their breath. Sweaty nut sack ball breath havin mutha f**ka, yo daddy a f**got huh, he make you call his boyfriend mommy. I'm just sayin the pride is so strong, you came hard my n*gga, and do not take that out of context, I will f**king k!ll you.

Oh yeah I forgot, NEXT.

Last edited by God_Manifested; 09-21-2010 at 06:43 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #91
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
9,000 post in 3 years, you had no choice huh homie, well I don't either and I'm not even mad at you though, yous a tough lil f**got homie. n*gga said f**k that s**t this n*gga ain't bout to ride on the rainbow homies like that I can respect that homie. You n*ggaz ride for that rainbow bandana huh, where you from San Francisco. No disrespect but the way you stood up for this homos3xuality s**t, you have to be from a place where its accepted, maybe Atlanta. Cause you one of the aggressive ones, I bet you don't take it you give it right, yeah I knew it, you like the dude in the relationship huh, but you still walk with a twist, thats cool, not my thing but that's cool. But s**t I don't want no beef with you homie, pause though you know you got to watch what you say around f**gots. I respect tough guys though even if they have d!ck on their breath. Sweaty nut sack ball breath havin mutha f**ka, yo daddy a f**got huh, he make you call his boyfriend mommy. I'm just sayin the pride is so strong, you came hard my n*gga, and do not take that out of context, I will f**king k!ll you.

Oh yeah I forgot, NEXT.

[pic - click to view]

damn f**k all that readin
 7 years ago '04        #92
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Well alrighty might work here is done, let me plant my littile flag :owned:, and hopefully n*ggaz learned a little lesson about people having the right to voice their opinions, and we don't have to go through this again.

P/S I am not a bad guy, I'm the nicest guy in the world I love to help people and I never take advantage of people when the opportunity is always there, I know it has a lot to do with the fact that I am so blessed so I don't judge those who do. But I have never been the type to back down and I always been the type to take it to the extreme. In other words you slap me I'm going to shoot you in your face and also any doctors or paramedics who try to help you and I'm going to shoot up your wake and funeral, it just an analogy but it fits. Good Night, and remember the lessons.

Sincerely,

THE BOOGY MAN

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #93
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,519 | Props total: 5708 5708
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
9,000 post in 3 years, you had no choice huh homie, well I don't either and I'm not even mad at you though, yous a tough lil f**got homie. n*gga said f**k that s**t this n*gga ain't bout to ride on the rainbow homies like that I can respect that homie. You n*ggaz ride for that rainbow bandana huh, where you from San Francisco. No disrespect but the way you stood up for this homos3xuality s**t, you have to be from a place where its accepted, maybe Atlanta. Cause you one of the aggressive ones, I bet you don't take it you give it right, yeah I knew it, you like the dude in the relationship huh, but you still walk with a twist, thats cool, not my thing but that's cool. But s**t I don't want no beef with you homie, pause though you know you got to watch what you say around f**gots. I respect tough guys though even if they have d!ck on their breath. Sweaty nut sack ball breath havin mutha f**ka, yo daddy a f**got huh, he make you call his boyfriend mommy. I'm just sayin the pride is so strong, you came hard my n*gga, and do not take that out of context, I will f**king k!ll you.

Oh yeah I forgot, NEXT.
still writing

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #94
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
It's me vs. everyone, and I'm winning.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #95
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
So this n*gga "owned" everybody because he states how many posts someone has and then calls them gay? wow
 7 years ago '04        #96
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
You have 16,000 post and you joined 10 months before me and I have 442, I know for a fact you are a virgin.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #97
EastBroadway 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,494 | Props total: 5 5
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
100 Mill

Oh Sh!t, Jim Jones Has $100 Mill?

You Should Try To Get Jimmy's Father's Number.

He Wiped Jimmy's Heiny.

7 years ago '04        #98
space
space
Look how I got these monkeys acting, they showing out fabricating post and everything. This is great, a true example of what you will end up acting like if you f**k with me, look at these monkeys go. It's a long line of them too, and I feel like Denzel in Hurricane, line em up and every n*gga that get in line I'm gone crush them. I bet I will never have to do this on BX again, I got over 1,600 views on this s**t. Who else want some, next got damn it, next.

Last edited by God_Manifested; 09-21-2010 at 06:27 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #99
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
you been done n*gga its time for grandma-ma to take u out the oven
 7 years ago '04        #100
space
space
 EastBroadway said:

Oh Sh!t, Jim Jones Has $100 Mill?

You Should Try To Get Jimmy's Father's Number.

He Wiped Jimmy's Heiny.

Wow, fabrication at it's finest, I did not say Jim got a 100 mill he prolly got about 10 though. I said if you gone go to war with him you gone need a 100 mill cause he got the numbers in the streets when it comes to rappers in New York, meaning you will have to put your money to work to win. Like Jay-Z, who arranged that whole Trick Trick situation in Detroit, for Jim slapping his best friends lil bro in the Louie Sto, but they shot they way out of that, and he also put the guns in D.C. that shot Camron. It take money to play with a n*gga that roll that hard.

Keep it coming lets start the 6th page of this slaughter. This will be legendary.

Last edited by God_Manifested; 09-21-2010 at 06:32 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy