French Montana Says Jim Jones Had Nothing To Do With Him Getting Shot And Jim Jones Career Declined

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
32 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #61
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
All man, you went and switched to another account, who do you think you are fooling. Well that alone lets me know my work here is done gentlemen. I hope we all learned a lesson here and that is not to f**k with $Money Marlo$. I WILL NOT LOOSE.
You just did...
 7 years ago '04        #62
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 intoxicated662 said:
thanks for viewing my profile and post count, +1 more to the list. fall back before I get fat joe to lean back and sit on you then he'll cut those precious braids from your head.....no wait, that would be doing the world a favor. you from texas and you on new yorks nuts, talk about a groupie d!ckrider and like someone else said, you ain't even from NY so how do you know what goes on? you believe everything you hear on rappers songs? you are a clown, sit down. no stand up and get smacked up.......i'ma smack that kufi off ya head. smarten up
Just to let yo know homie you neva know who you talking to and who they know, but let me just say this Jim best friend Snagz the Boss Mobb CEO, you know it's BGBM now Byrd Gang/Boss Mobb, well he got the state of Texas tatted on his arm. But that means nothing at all seriously just a coincidence I thought I might point out, and did you know that in South Texas if you buy 10 you can get them $11,000 per in the recession and they can go as high as $40,000 in New York. I always find it funny how some rappers they ain't sold a record in years keep getting new jewelry and driving new Bentley's and keep n*ggaz around them like they feeding them but aint selling no records. I also find it funny how n*ggaz in New York look at certain rappers from New York like they the fakest ones from there when n*ggaz from other places KNOW FOR A FACT THEY THE REALIST. I enjoy that.

Last edited by God_Manifested; 09-21-2010 at 03:57 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #63
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,824 | Props total: 1170 1170
 moe4484 said:
I have less then 100 post. That means Im the realest n*gga here????

Michael_Moore said:
if Jones got it like that then why was he running to Tru-Life for protection? & again if he's deep like that then why did he let Tru-Life run up on him & rob him countless times...& why did he get stomped out at the rucker & do nothing about it? sorry homie Jimmy "needs more ppl"...
These situations where Jim asked Tru for protection and let Tru "rob him countless times", do you have any videos or articles about those situations?

And the Rucker situation was at least 4 on 1 if not more (haven't seen the video in years) so of course Jim dipped. One thing a lot of ppl don't know is that Jim was arrested that same day later at the Rucker for discharging a firearm in public. He references it on a couple of his records on his first and second albums.
 7 years ago '04        #64
space
space
 ven0m said:
You just did...
I just viewed your post count, u can jump in the jacuzzi and pop x pills with the rest of the guys.

Last edited by God_Manifested; 09-21-2010 at 03:59 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #65
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,955 | Props total: 1961 1961
on the real tho...M.c.daHUSTLA= the realest n*gga on Boxden.
Don't believe me, look at his post count. IT'S SO LOW!! Plus he got connects from NY to Texas.:sadcam:
 7 years ago '04        #66
SMBNYC 5 heat pts
space
space
$762 | Props total: 14 14
 Lupe Hunter said:
I Still

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #67
space
space
 Kool Aid said:
Don't believe me, look at his post count. IT'S SO LOW!! Plus he got connects from NY to Texas.:sadcam:

I know you trying to be sarcastic but still .

Once again though please do not make me look like the bad guy, you have to read from the beginning. I did not start this I only finished it, if it would have been just one person I would have let it slide but they tried to jump me. My back was against the wall I had no choice. But it is all in fun, I'm laughing at things being said about me too.
 7 years ago '06        #68
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
 Kool Aid said:
And he's got braids too! He must be tough. And he says constantly that he gets pus*y and money. It must be true. Only 400 somethin posts? He MUST be real! Thats the only explanation for such an extrememly low post count.
 7 years ago '07        #69
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
Damn this n*gga got like 40 post in this one thread. Anyway "check my post count n*gga" is my phrase of the day.
 7 years ago '06        #70
504survivor 
space
space
$1,202 | Props total: 37 37
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Each one of you joined after me some of you as much as 6 years after, yet you all have a higher post count. I'm speaking in real n*gga terms I don't expect lame n*ggaz who spend all day on the internet to understand what I'm saying, and I am not offended. It's like getting mad cause a room full of gay guys are making fun of you cause you are the only straight one in the room. It's good to see all you f**gots on one accord though. I also find it disgusting that you guys know exactly what kind of hairstyle you like on a guy.
:aloofandbored10: /thread
 7 years ago '10        #71
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,794 | Props total: 2108 2108
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
I just viewed your post count, u can jump in the jacuzzi and pop x pills with the rest of the guys.
Equating post count with a social life? Seriously you have the mind of a 10th grader. Just do it lil n*gga, a mind like yours is a beautiful thing to waste.

7 years ago '04        #72
space
space
 luckluck said:
And he's got braids too! He must be tough. And he says constantly that he gets pus*y and money. It must be true. Only 400 somethin posts? He MUST be real! Thats the only explanation for such an extrememly low post count.
Finally it's sinking in. That's what I have been trying to say.
 7 years ago '10        #73
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,955 | Props total: 1961 1961
He got them wavy braids! Ask Jade Yorker. ok im done now
 7 years ago '10        #74
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
You know that same s**t 50 Cent want's from Jay-Z acknowledgment from the best
acknowledgement for what btw?...jay acknw him on his last album n 50 still dissed him..den asked jay wen he saw him wats good...jay hid behind da money...hence why u hear 50 sayin man i ain foolin wit dez n*ggas
 7 years ago '09        #75
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,949 | Props total: 22219 22219
chubby n*gga with braids tryna get hard over post counts
 09-21-2010, 04:20 PM         #76
rodbowz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow!!
 7 years ago '10        #77
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
chubby n*gga with braids tryna get hard over post counts
dis dude be havin me laughin
 7 years ago '06        #78
lato9905 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,419 | Props total: 2608 2608
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Each one of you joined after me some of you as much as 6 years after, yet you all have a higher post count. I'm speaking in real n*gga terms I don't expect lame n*ggaz who spend all day on the internet to understand what I'm saying, and I am not offended. It's like getting mad cause a room full of gay guys are making fun of you cause you are the only straight one in the room. It's good to see all you f**gots on one accord though. I also find it disgusting that you guys know exactly what kind of hairstyle you like on a guy.
This n*gga just ethered all the homos that were clowning him.

Props.
 7 years ago '04        #79
space
space
 BIGthingsSON2 said:
Equating post count with a social life? Seriously you have the mind of a 10th grader. Just do it lil n*gga, a mind like yours is a beautiful thing to waste.

You have 65 posts and you joined in May that's 65 posts in four months, I've been on here 6 years, 6 x 12 = 72, 72/4=18, 18 x 65 = 1,170, according to my calculations by the time you have been on here as long as I have been, you will have 1,170 post.

I just did the math on your post count and your on a higher post count pace than I am. When you are on here as long as I have been you will have more than doubled my post count by then. Which puts you in the f*ggy pool with the rest of them, and it's over there.

Don't f**k with me I'm telling you, mind your business, mind your f**king business.

Last edited by God_Manifested; 09-21-2010 at 04:46 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #80
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,212 | Props total: 19313 19313
what the hell is going on in this thread lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy