French Montana Says Jim Jones Had Nothing To Do With Him Getting Shot And Jim Jones Career Declined

most viewed right now
 83
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
9 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
audio inside Meek Previews New Song "What Beef".. Mentions Drake
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
88 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 83 83
 Michael_Moore said:
if Jones got it like that then why was he running to Tru-Life for protection? & again if he's deep like that then why did he let Tru-Life run up on him & rob him countless times...& why did he get stomped out at the rucker & do nothing about it? sorry homie Jimmy "needs more ppl"...
You my friend are an idiot. If Tru-Life is so deep why did he get beat up in jail where was his help in there, 9-tre n*ggaz run the jail too. Pistol Pete is 9-tre they merged the s3x Money Murda gang with it if you listen to Red Cafe he be shoutin all that s**t. Aint a n*gga in the world can come foward and and say they robbed Jim, If he did not loose the s**t in a f!ght a b**ch snuck off with it and then the s**t made it's rounds. Tru-Life never even said his self he robbed Jim he just showed it off cause he knew n*ggaz like you would think he did.
 8 years ago '08        #42
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$2,825 | Props total: 421 421
 moe4484 said:
I have less then 100 post. That means Im the realest n*gga here????
let me borrow a mil and 3 red bones, I'll get it right back to you! :agreement6::agreement6:
 09-21-2010, 02:18 PM         #43
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
You my friend are an idiot. If Tru-Life is so deep why did he get beat up in jail where was his help in there, 9-tre n*ggaz run the jail too. Pistol Pete is 9-tre they merged the s3x Money Murda gang with it if you listen to Red Cafe he be shoutin all that s**t. Aint a n*gga in the world can come foward and and say they robbed Jim, If he did not loose the s**t in a f!ght a b**ch snuck off with it and then the s**t made it's rounds. Tru-Life never even said his self he robbed Jim he just showed it off cause he knew n*ggaz like you would think he did.
son stop speaking on new york s**t you kno nothing about...u heard a f**king few rap records and you think you kno whats goin on

first off 9 trey not running s**t out here n*ggaz dont fear them cats fam

stop finding your info on google and rap records and come to ny to see what the f**k is really goin on...cuz on some real s**t you sound like a clown but i guess u real cuz your online name got hustla in there


Last edited by proof1984; 09-21-2010 at 02:25 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #44
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 83 83
 Michael_Moore said:
you've never met myself or any of the ppl you're referring to,so it doesn't make any sense to make a blanket statement like that..at the end of the day you're just speculating & a.ssuming s**t....like dude who clowned you before said it takes seconds to make a post on here posting on here means absolutely nothing in the scheme of things...

[pic - click to view]





[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '04        #45
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 83 83
 popsjenkins said:
let me borrow a mil and 3 red bones, I'll get it right back to you! :agreement6::agreement6:
You my friend have been fooled, that's a extra account, You can't tell you dumb f**k.
 8 years ago '04        #46
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 83 83
 proof1984 said:
son stop speaking on new york s**t you nothing about...u heard a f**king few rap records and you think you kno whats goin on

first off 9 trey not running s**t out here n*ggaz dont fear them cats fam

stop finding your info on google and rap records and come to ny to see what the f**k is really goin on...cuz on some real s**t you sound like a clown but i guess u real cuz your online name got hustla in there
stop it 5
 8 years ago '08        #47
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$2,825 | Props total: 421 421
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
You my friend have been fooled, that's a extra account, You can't tell you dumb f**k.
whoa whoa there money marla, you doing an awful lot of replying. Shouldn't you be somewhere f**king or making money somewhere.

Or are you gonna keep posting on the internet about people posting on the internet not being real??
 09-21-2010, 02:25 PM         #48
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
stop it 5
lmao you heard a few rap records and you blood now...smh
 8 years ago '04        #49
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 83 83
 LYRICALDETOX said:
i cant even front yo....this thread is entertaining !!!!
When you see me in a thread get ya popcorn ready.
 8 years ago '06        #50
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$2,935 | Props total: 165 165
 popsjenkins said:
whoa whoa there money marla, you doing an awful lot of replying. Shouldn't you be somewhere f**king or making money somewhere.

Or are you gonna keep posting on the internet about people posting on the internet not being real??
 8 years ago '04        #51
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 11 11
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
You my friend are an idiot. If Tru-Life is so deep why did he get beat up in jail where was his help in there, 9-tre n*ggaz run the jail too. Pistol Pete is 9-tre they merged the s3x Money Murda gang with it if you listen to Red Cafe he be shoutin all that s**t. Aint a n*gga in the world can come foward and and say they robbed Jim, If he did not loose the s**t in a f!ght a b**ch snuck off with it and then the s**t made it's rounds. Tru-Life never even said his self he robbed Jim he just showed it off cause he knew n*ggaz like you would think he did.
shut the f**k up already with this new york talk, esaez run the streets and jails so stop talking. ain't nobody care about tru life, jim jones, the matrix movie or other bulls**t you all keep posting. those rap cats are fake and hire security, f**king fruity pebble stones with the tight pants showing their pant size with gem stones on their beits and gunit tank top wearing a.ss you are homos. ny stay salty and soft
 8 years ago '04        #52
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 83 83
 proof1984 said:
lmao you heard a few rap records and you blood now...smh
Why you n*ggaz getting all serious, what happen to all the smiley faces and didn't read gifs, its not funny now huh. Yeah thats what I thought when them numbers come into play all that sniggling and giggling stops, huh.








Once again anyone viewing this thread can easily tell I did not start this s**t I only finished it.
 8 years ago '04        #53
J. Jones04 
space
avatar space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
Man Tru-Life had them n*ggas shook! Cam & Jimmy! Jha Jha the chick that used to be with dipset said that the n*gga is a scary n*gga, he aint smacking nobodys coffie off! Hes a track star! Max & French had that n*gga shook to!
 8 years ago '04        #54
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 83 83
 intoxicated662 said:
shut the f**k up already with this new york talk, esaez run the streets and jails so stop talking. ain't nobody care about tru life, jim jones, the matrix movie or other bulls**t you all keep posting. those rap cats are fake and hire security, f**king fruity pebble stones with the tight pants showing their pant size with gem stones on their beits and gunit tank top wearing a.ss you are homos. ny stay salty and soft
I just viewed your post count and you can go in the f*ggy pool with the rest of them.
 8 years ago '04        #55
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 11 11
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
I just viewed your post count and you can go in the f*ggy pool with the rest of them.
thanks for viewing my profile and post count, +1 more to the list. fall back before I get fat joe to lean back and sit on you then he'll cut those precious braids from your head.....no wait, that would be doing the world a favor. you from texas and you on new yorks nuts, talk about a groupie d!ckrider and like someone else said, you ain't even from NY so how do you know what goes on? you believe everything you hear on rappers songs? you are a clown, sit down. no stand up and get smacked up.......i'ma smack that kufi off ya head. smarten up
 8 years ago '06        #56
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$2,935 | Props total: 165 165
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
When you see me in a thread get ya popcorn ready.
I'll give you that. You are frustratingly fun to argue with, but real talk. Trying to judge a man based on his post count is some childish, ignorant s**t. I just don't get how that adds up to you.
 8 years ago '04        #57
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 83 83
 J. Jones04 said:
Man Tru-Life had them n*ggas shook! Cam & Jimmy! Jha Jha the chick that used to be with dipset said that the n*gga is a scary n*gga, he aint smacking nobodys coffie off! Hes a track star! Max & French had that n*gga shook to!


[video - click to view]



Is it me or is it easy to tell by listening to Max B explain this himself, who had who running and scared, a real n*gga gone peep. This n*gga scared of Juelz everybody know thats the little homie Jim watch his a.ss. Oh and I just viewed your post count, the pools that way.


Last edited by God_Manifested; 09-21-2010 at 02:42 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #58
Kool Aid 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,050 | Props total: 2370 2370
This thread is getting to real for my eyes to even be reading.
 8 years ago '04        #59
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 11 11
get a life, stop replying and you are contradicting yourself. you lost, take the L
 8 years ago '07        #60
JohnDoe 216 heat pts216
space
avatar space
space
$12,527 | Props total: 6145 6145
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
I also find it disgusting that you guys know exactly what kind of hairstyle you like on a guy.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 28
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
67 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
162 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside The one thing I HATE about The Witcher 3
16 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy