French Montana Says Jim Jones Had Nothing To Do With Him Getting Shot And Jim Jones Career Declined

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-21-2010, 02:18 PM         #21
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
And then of course if you respond to the bashing of straight men that makes you angry and aggressive. You n*ggaz all reply the same way when you have been sonned into submission. This what I want your reply to be, an explanation of why you guys have such high post counts with all the pus*y and money y'all gettin. Cause see that's all I do is f**k and get money, and thats why I know why my post count is so low, so when it comes to you guys I have no choice but to a.ssume the opposite. And how can you get mad at dudes that don't f**k and don't get no money, when you do that would just be weird.
smh this n*gga still :angry14::angry14:

oh just to let you kno im not reading your s**t fam
 7 years ago '06        #22
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
You have 16,000 post and you joined 10 months before me and I have 442, I know for a fact you are a virgin.
As I explained in my earlier post, nobody gives a f**k about your post count you stupid lame. You're the only one on here who tries to equate post counts with social lives. Its the stupidest s**t I ever heard. Nobody believes that because you have a low post count that you're getting pus*y and money. Idiot.
 7 years ago '04        #23
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
You have 16,000 post and you joined 10 months before me and I have 442, I know for a fact you are a virgin.
more than half these posts are from f**kin around in high school... its whatever yo\
back to the turkey hahahaahahahahah

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #24
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 luckluck said:
LOL at you equating your post count to your self worth. f**kin lame. You only acting like only being on the internet "part time" makes you "real".

You gotta be the dumbest n*gga alive. You use that same post count argument in every thread trying to justify saying all the dumb s**t that you say. As if having a low post count means that we should believe you have some knd of super social life. Having a lower post count than other people doesn't say s**t about your social life. It only takes a minute to post a reply on here.

Your low post count just means to me that you don't have the intelligence to form valid opinions and put them on this board, as evidenced by your post in this thread. Dumbass. f**k your post count.

Good excuse, when u get a life holla back at me. Don't get mad at me, men lie, women lie, numbers don't. A business man will always turn to numbers to make his point its my nature. You have a high post count cause u have the time to, I don't cause I don't. And its a fact n*ggaz with time don't got money and n*ggaz with money don't got time. I love arguing with you n*ggaz and stressing my points on a broad scale just don't have time to much. Oh and the federal government said their biggest problem in the New York City inner city was the 9-tre Bloods, google it.

P/S What the f**k is a social life I'm anti-social b**ches get on my nerves, I just f**k em cause I need to and I can. cause everybody know me and everybody know I got money, it's easy for me. I get really upset with myself when I find myself having a real conversation with a b**ch, it angers me. I treat a b**ch like s**t cause I know most them only like me cause they think I'm rich in their delusional minds.
 7 years ago '04        #25
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Good excuse, when u get a life holla back at me. Don't get mad at me, men lie, women lie, numbers don't. A business man will always turn to numbers to make his point its my nature. You have a high post count cause u have the time to, I don't cause I don't. And its a fact n*ggaz with time don't got money and n*ggaz with money don't got time. I love arguing with you n*ggaz and stressing my points on a broad scale just don't have time to much. Oh and the federal government said their biggest problem in the New York City inner city was the 9-tre Bloods, google it.

P/S What the f**k is a social life I'm anti-social b**ches get on my nerves, I just f**k em cause I need to and I can. cause everybody know me and everybody know I got money, it's easy for me. I get really upset with myself when I find myself having a real conversation with a b**ch, it angers me. I treat a b**ch like s**t cause I know most them only like me cause they think I'm rich in their delusional minds.
n*ggas been takin this outta context more than a bible quote...
 7 years ago '06        #26
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
You have a high post count cause u have the time to, I don't cause I don't. And its a fact n*ggaz with time don't got money and n*ggaz with money don't got time.
Certainly seems like you have time right now.

And I joined in 2006 and dont even have 1000 posts. That's a high post count now? You contradicting yourself smart guy.
 7 years ago '04        #27
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:

n*gga look like a fat PAPA DOC

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #28
ONESUN187 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,308 | Props total: 595 595
im born and raised in new york city b**ch!!!n*ggaz dont run s**t!!there`s so many motheruckers with guns n money(myself included)anybody can get it(myself included)over here nobody is untouchable if n*ggaz really press their luck it`s over for you.n*ggaz iz coming and they will find you.that bulls**t on tv really got n*ggaz thinking the bloods n crips and any gang run s**t over here.that`s not the case the gangs are small in numbers compared to the real n*ggaz behind the scenes.n*ggaz that work and get it in the streets we are the majority.
 09-21-2010, 02:40 PM         #29
pauldaboywonda 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:

Boii Stfu
 7 years ago '04        #30
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
:cool-smiley-009:
You got 6,805 post and you just got here in 09 I been here since 04 and that 805 is double my post count I would clown on you for that alone but you have a extra 6 f**king thousand to boot. So I see exactly why you give a thumbs up. You n*ggaz all alike, and I love bumping heads with you hair dressing f**gots, and exposing y'all for the virgin monkeys you are. But one thing you got to say check my history I never start is I only finish it.
 7 years ago '09        #31
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,518 | Props total: 5708 5708

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Gemini in the face a.ss n*gga
 7 years ago '04        #32
space
space
 Jersey826 said:
This guy is right though.

9-Tre is deep in the northeast, especially Harlem and Jim Jones does run with them. It's been that way for years.
They don't want the truth they want exactly what they getting. You know that same s**t 50 Cent want's from Jay-Z acknowledgment from the best, or in laymen terms attention, shame on me for giving it to them. But you see who the angry ones are. This is all in fun fellas, lets not get personal lets stick to the numbers. You f**got virgins with high post counts.
 7 years ago '04        #33
space
space
 luckluck said:
Certainly seems like you have time right now.

And I joined in 2006 and dont even have 1000 posts. That's a high post count now? You contradicting yourself smart guy.

It's more than double mines and I joined in 04, so yeah it is high, wheres the contradiction.
 09-21-2010, 02:53 PM         #34
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hate when these cats see a few documentaries and google a few things about NY and they think they know what the f**k is going on....f**k out here lame
 7 years ago '07        #35
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
I have less then 100 post. That means Im the realest n*gga here????
 7 years ago '04        #36
space
space
 ONESUN187 said:
im born and raised in new york city b**ch!!!n*ggaz dont run s**t!!there`s so many motheruckers with guns n money(myself included)anybody can get it(myself included)over here nobody is untouchable if n*ggaz really press their luck it`s over for you.n*ggaz iz coming and they will find you.that bulls**t on tv really got n*ggaz thinking the bloods n crips and any gang run s**t over here.that`s not the case the gangs are small in numbers compared to the real n*ggaz behind the scenes.n*ggaz that work and get it in the streets we are the majority.
So you are saying there are more real n*ggaz behind the scenes than there are gang members, yeah ok, I get it now, your an idiot who thinks he can say anything to me. That's not the case anywhere on earth gang members will always out number the real n*ggaz behind the scenes. Even though the real n*ggaz behind the scenes probably control them because they control the drugs. And for that horrible real n*gga act you put on my friend you from now on are ignored. I'd rather deal with these punk a.ss high post count havin virgins who know they are punk a.ss high post count havin virgins rather than some one who pretends to be real and really is not.
 09-21-2010, 03:07 PM         #37
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jersey826 said:
This guy is right though.

9-Tre is deep in the northeast, especially Harlem and Jim Jones does run with them. It's been that way for years.
if Jones got it like that then why was he running to Tru-Life for protection? & again if he's deep like that then why did he let Tru-Life run up on him & rob him countless times...& why did he get stomped out at the rucker & do nothing about it? sorry homie Jimmy "needs more ppl"...
 7 years ago '04        #38
space
space
 moe4484 said:
I have less then 100 post. That means Im the realest n*gga here????
All man, you went and switched to another account, who do you think you are fooling. Well that alone lets me know my work here is done gentlemen. I hope we all learned a lesson here and that is not to f**k with $Money Marlo$. I WILL NOT LOOSE.
 09-21-2010, 03:10 PM         #39
LYRICALDETOX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant even front yo....this thread is entertaining !!!!
 09-21-2010, 03:11 PM         #40
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
You got 6,805 post and you just got here in 09 I been here since 04 and that 805 is double my post count I would clown on you for that alone but you have a extra 6 f**king thousand to boot. So I see exactly why you give a thumbs up. You n*ggaz all alike, and I love bumping heads with you hair dressing f**gots, and exposing y'all for the virgin monkeys you are. But one thing you got to say check my history I never start is I only finish it.
you've never met myself or any of the ppl you're referring to,so it doesn't make any sense to make a blanket statement like that..at the end of the day you're just speculating & a.ssuming s**t....like dude who clowned you before said it takes seconds to make a post on here posting on here means absolutely nothing in the scheme of things...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago